Cam Newton TOO MUCH swag?

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1354 1354

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #82
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 jhj26 said:
bi*ch! he didn't take money!
 6 years ago '10        #83
TaylormadeBaby 
space
space
space
$101 | Props total: 28 28
If you put in the work, then u can talk the ish!
 6 years ago '10        #84
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,316 | Props total: 5259 5259
Skip talked about this earlier, and I don't see a problem with the comments, they both play in the same League
 6 years ago '05        #85
xratede 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 237 237
got him in my main fantasy league but i aint start him the first or second week i may start him this week along with steve smith since they playin the Jags
 6 years ago '08        #86
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 573 573
 xratede said:
got him in my main fantasy league but i aint start him the first or second week i may start him this week along with steve smith since they playin the Jags
Start him this week if you want to and I promise you'll be disappointed.

My Jags play defense this year, our offense may not be explosive, but our D will not let Cam throw for 400 yards thats a bet.
 6 years ago '09        #87
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,099 | Props total: 1831 1831
 d3athb4dishonor said:

My Jags play defense this year, our offense may not be explosive, but our D will not let Cam throw for 400 yards thats a bet.

You're right.

It'll probably be somewhere in the ballpark of 250-300
 6 years ago '07        #88
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 TH35 said:
Yea but Rodgers doesn't put his head down on the sidelines. He forgets about the play and moves on. Other than that, he'll be alright. He just needs to realize you don't win every game in the NFL.
U talmbout the towel over the head??? Thats just a thing he does.............I dont think he realizes how it looks like he's pouting but he even does that after a scoring drive. Nothing to it just something he does.

And this reminds me of when Allen Iverson was basically like fukk Jordan with both in the NBA. And people was like oh no blasphemy!!

But its true........I dont think Cam has any obligation to suck off Brady for the media. These crackers always trying to make the black man bow down. Fukk Tom Brady bi*ch a.ss. I hope the Jets punish his a.ss again!!!
 6 years ago '07        #89
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 jhj26 said:
bi*ch! he didn't take money!
What about Cecil??
 6 years ago '07        #90
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 FeedTheBeast said:
U talmbout the towel over the head??? Thats just a thing he does.............I dont think he realizes how it looks like he's pouting but he even does that after a scoring drive. Nothing to it just something he does.

And this reminds me of when Allen Iverson was basically like fukk Jordan with both in the NBA. And people was like oh no blasphemy!!

But its true........I dont think Cam has any obligation to suck off Brady for the media. These crackers always trying to make the black man bow down. Fukk Tom Brady bi*ch a.ss. I hope the Jets punish his a.ss again!!!
Yea, I saw him do it at Auburn too. Last week had the towel over his head, shaking his head and pouting. This was after the interceptions. Meanwhile at Auburn he was smiling most of the time. That's why I said he needs to realize you won't win every game and shake mistakes off. Be mad at yourself but not during the game. Most of the time it makes things worse if you dwell on it. Anyway, Dec. 4th and 24th he'll be under that towel all game.
 09-23-2011, 08:30 AM         #91
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
I mean can we wait until the guy has accomplished something or won some games before people start acting like he's their boyfriend
look at the racist honkys getting mad cam won

400 yard game in your first two isnt a accomplishment ? last one against the super bowl champs which has one of the most complicated defense in the whole NFL

didnt you say he wasnt smart enough to play QB

98% of white people are still racist

Cam won

racist hunkys lost

Last edited by bigree61; 09-23-2011 at 08:39 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #92
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

im just saying

its too early to say cam newton is rookie of the year

Last edited by primetimemookie; 09-23-2011 at 08:41 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #93
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 d3athb4dishonor said:

So y'all defense better than Green Bays? I mean like I said...Y'all played a Titans team that really didn't do nothing the first week...and the Jets blasted y'all...don't know how this week is going to be but...I wouldn't get to c*cky yet...
 6 years ago '07        #94
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 primetimemookie said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

im just saying

its too early to say cam newton is rookie of the year
Naw he'll win OROY easily unless another rookie QB emerges.
 6 years ago '06        #95
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
 TH35 said:
Naw he'll win OROY easily unless another rookie QB emerges.
you said that like andy dalton didnt have a better game than cam newton...thats why i didnt label the pictures, just to see who was paying attention. you can take you extra hundred yards and 3 interceptions, i'll take the 300 yd. 2td. no picks game.
 6 years ago '09        #96
flystylez 1 heat pts
space
space
$361 | Props total: 10 10
 simmons224 said:
he still 0-2. He should WIN a game before even putting Brady's name in his mouth.
somebody can't read
 6 years ago '05        #97
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 primetimemookie said:
you said that like andy dalton didnt have a better game than cam newton...thats why i didnt label the pictures, just to see who was paying attention. you can take you extra hundred yards and 3 interceptions, i'll take the 300 yd. 2td. no picks game.
Lets see how he does without Cedric Benson to hold the running game down...and the Picks will come...but no matter if Cam has INT...the perception was that he couldn't throw with accuracy....he wouldn't never pass for 400 yards...he would struggle greatly...he wasn't NFL ready....and people going to remember all that bullsh*t they said about him and unless he gets injured or somebody else just beasts the rest of the season I think he has the best chance RIGHT now...
 6 years ago '07        #98
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 primetimemookie said:
I didn't even look at the stats. The thing about Andy Dalton though, nobody is talking about him as much as Cam. OROY is a popularity contest to go along w/ stats.
 6 years ago '04        #99
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,890 | Props total: 8225 8225
Dude said this isn't the HOF league or anything. Please stop hyping up my boy dudes. We need this kid to perform like he is. Don't jinx this mother fu*ker.
 6 years ago '08        #100
Datboitrill 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,214 | Props total: 1693 1693
 antoniob 321 said:
At auburn i hated cam, but thats in college and he was with that ugly team. I'm really beginning this n*gga is bout his sh*t...
i FELT THESAME WAY BUT HE IS A GOOD LOOK ESPECIALLY ON MY FANTASY TEAMS I GOT HIM ON ONE TEAM AND VICK ON THE OTHER RACKIN POINTS
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago