Cam Newton TOO MUCH swag?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-22-2011, 04:13 PM         #41
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At auburn i hated cam, but thats in college and he was with that ugly team. I'm really beginning this n*gga is bout his sh*t...
 6 years ago '08        #42
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,518 | Props total: 104 104
i have to question the s3xuality of any grown man that claims another grown man has swag.
 6 years ago '04        #43
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 SmoothTay said:
Killa cam >>>> vick

cmon now son dont be a dumbass your WHOLE life
 6 years ago '08        #44
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,102 | Props total: 2824 2824

[pic - click to view]

Comin to a store near you!

6 years ago '07        #45
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 305 305
 igotjshoe said:
I can smell the hate on your breath.......*looks at your avi*....that explains it
No, you cant smell hate on my breath, because im not hatinf. Cam has looked great so far, but i dont get what he is implying and i dont get why its a big deal.
 6 years ago '04        #46
Sotaboy24 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 42 42
i took cam last in my draft....

started him both weeks

hes my n*gga
 09-22-2011, 04:33 PM         #47
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '08        #48
simmons224 
space
space
space
$559 | Props total: 11 11
he still 0-2. He should WIN a game before even putting Brady's name in his mouth.
 09-22-2011, 04:36 PM         #49
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga aint do sh*t yet to even be mentioned with brady
 6 years ago '05        #50
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
smh y'all n*ggas act like he can't mention Brady now because of why?...He hasn't won one game in the league?...next its going to be "He can't mention his name till he got 3 Super Bowl rings like Brady"...fu*k the bullsh*t Brady bleeds just like us...get off your knees homos...
 6 years ago '09        #51
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 2738 2738
Got to admire his confidence, with the right coaching and a damn running game, he is going to be nice in the long run.
 09-22-2011, 05:12 PM         #52
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn running game? them dudes got two pro bowlers behind him. they just don't run the ball anymore. they put the whole offense on Cam, look how many attempts he's had in two games. crazy. could be why they got two Ls and not two Ws. seriously. Cam's still beasting though, impressed me a lot. i like most thought he'd be another Vince Young or something but this dude actually has an arm.

his pocket presence is the most impressive part for me though, that's rare as a rookie and this soon... very rare. he looks like a vet in the pocket, he ain't scared of sh*t.
 6 years ago '08        #53
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,722 | Props total: 12141 12141
 OmenGFX said:
and I quote... "Tom Brady is good, real good....but he plays in the same league as I do."

[pic - click to view]

Expect Greatness

SkateboardT said:
I refused to start cam the last two weeks....he slapped me twice saying "bi*ch DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM START ME"

I chose Peyton as my #1 QB but I had Cam as my backup and since I live in Charlotte I now look like a genius in all my fantasy leagues
 6 years ago '06        #54
mawoods2 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 4 4
 Got Cheeve? said:
damn running game? them dudes got two pro bowlers behind him. they just don't run the ball anymore. they put the whole offense on Cam, look how many attempts he's had in two games. crazy. could be why they got two Ls and not two Ws. seriously. Cam's still beasting though, impressed me a lot. i like most thought he'd be another Vince Young or something but this dude actually has an arm.

his pocket presence is the most impressive part for me though, that's rare as a rookie and this soon... very rare. he looks like a vet in the pocket, he ain't scared of sh*t.
^^^^This! My boy D.Will(actually knew him when he went here at the Univ of Memphis) aint getting any carries, yet they want to criticize him on these NFL shows. Hell, alot of quarterbacks would have at least 300 yard games if they giving all those attempts. Other than that, I was again shocked that Cam once again did better over Phillip Rivers on my fantasy team this past week.... Rivers should finally outdo him this week against Kansas City tho...
 6 years ago '04        #55
I10YELLABOI29 
space
space
$856 | Props total: 99 99
Comment was stated well. All them n*ggas bleed the same and breathe the same air. The only thing wrong with Black QB's is that they rely on athletic ability and don't study at all. Instead of hitting clubs and balling start studying film. That's the only reason Brady, Manning or Brees are any good. Neither has the strongest arm but they put in tireless work in trying to be the best. I think Cam has it in him but only time will tell. I'm a BAMA fan so I hate Auburn as expected butI didn't deny this guy on the field. The only problem I see with him is that he can't read defenses. Take your time and study bro and by year 4 you will be an elite QB in this league. Top 5 easily........
 6 years ago '04        #56
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
Cam is what the Face of a Franchise should be. Hope he becomes great!
 6 years ago '09        #57
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
used my preseason waiver on him and chose to let em go cuz i had big ben and jay cutler so dropped him for my other n*gga aaron hernandez..now he hurt

cam gonna do big things though lead candidate for offensive ROY, and imo future pro bowler
 09-22-2011, 07:08 PM         #58
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

can't wait to de-swag him
 6 years ago '07        #59
hpu413 3 heat pts
space
space
$698 | Props total: 0 0
The preseason hate on Cam went way too far imo, he's nasty good. He's gonna make mistakes, rookies do that. Once he has a complete grasp on the system, there's gonna be a lot of on gamedays.
 6 years ago '07        #60
hpu413 3 heat pts
space
space
$698 | Props total: 0 0
 Skip Jr said:
i've never seen a quarterback get so much hype for throwing 3 ints a game before
true, but he's no ryan leaf/tim couch either
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Upcoming Horror Movies 2018 (Trailer)
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy