Week 3: ATL Falcons vs. TB Buccaneers Gameday Thread

most viewed right now
 166
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
bucs 34
falcons 28
 7 years ago '09        #62
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,900 | Props total: 11821 11821
Lmao @ everyone doubting the Falcons.
 7 years ago '05        #63
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
I expect it to be a close game with the Bucs comin out on top
 7 years ago '09        #64
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,900 | Props total: 11821 11821
It's all good. Our win hangs on the hinges of our offensive line.
 09-25-2011, 06:42 AM         #65
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look what we did the bucs with bernard berrian.....



falcons just have to much.
 7 years ago '05        #66
Suavebeatz 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$11,263 | Props total: 18970 18970
BUCS bi*chHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
 7 years ago '11        #67
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,103 | Props total: 2863 2863
Ronde playing the nickel now? Juliooooo break outtttttttttttt
 09-25-2011, 09:30 AM         #68
FLAfynestshawti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gameday..

we got this
 7 years ago '09        #69
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,900 | Props total: 11821 11821
Who wants to bet money via paypal that the bucs lose this game?...I will fu*king bet REAL MONEY on this sh*t.
 7 years ago '09        #70
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$43,959 | Props total: 4826 4826
If it comes down to the 4th quarter, Bucs will win, game should be pretty good, NFC South is going to beat up on each other all year long.
 7 years ago '11        #71
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,103 | Props total: 2863 2863
 ReggieA said:
If it comes down to the 4th quarter, Bucs will win, game should be pretty good, NFC South is going to beat up on each other all year long.
it's came down to the 4th quarter 3 out of the 4 last times, and the Falcons won...including one with our back-up QB n*ggas giving Freeman his props for his comebacks against losing teams, but ignoring Ryan been doing it against teams with winning records...I don't get it.
 7 years ago '07        #72
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,509 | Props total: 16140 16140
 wjcorner said:
it's came down to the 4th quarter 3 out of the 4 last times, and the Falcons won...including one with our back-up QB n*ggas giving Freeman his props for his comebacks against losing teams, but ignoring Ryan been doing it against teams with winning records...I don't get it.
Freeman's done it more last I checked. Whether its losing or winning teams when you're down in the 4th, you're losing at that point unless you come back. Also this isn't down 3 or sh*t like that we're talking about sometimes its as much as 10+. Ryan isn't a.ss but .
 7 years ago '11        #73
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,103 | Props total: 2863 2863
 TH35 said:
Freeman's done it more last I checked. Whether its losing or winning teams when you're down in the 4th, you're losing at that point unless you come back. Also this isn't down 3 or sh*t like that we're talking about sometimes its as much as 10+. Ryan isn't a.ss but .
freeman hasn't done it more though...thats the thing lol
 7 years ago '09        #74
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,900 | Props total: 11821 11821
Did Freeman get the Bucs to the playoffs in his first year?
 7 years ago '07        #75
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,509 | Props total: 16140 16140
 wjcorner said:
freeman hasn't done it more though...thats the thing lol

 TH35 said:
Freeman's done it more last I checked. Whether its losing or winning teams when you're down in the 4th, you're losing at that point unless you come back. Also this isn't down 3 or sh*t like that we're talking about sometimes its as much as 10+. Ryan isn't a.ss but .
.....
 7 years ago '11        #76
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,103 | Props total: 2863 2863
what of it? it's against lesser opponents...just last week Ryan had a MUCH bigger comeback than Freeman...even with Freeman having a bigger deficit.
 7 years ago '07        #77
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,509 | Props total: 16140 16140
 wjcorner said:
what of it? it's against lesser opponents...just last week Ryan had a MUCH bigger comeback than Freeman...even with Freeman having a bigger deficit.
I've already brought that up. He's done it on the road as well. You were home right? Oh ok cool. Good comeback. These Eagles? Ok good talk.
 7 years ago '11        #78
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,103 | Props total: 2863 2863
Ryan has done it on the road, including in Freeman's house...I'm not saying Freeman isn't big in the 4th quarter, or that Ryan is better than him in the 4th quarter...I'm saying it's funny how people talk about freeman in the 4th, like that's the X-factor...when Ryan has shown he's just as capable. you can try to say, "well the level of opponent doesn't matter" but it does lol...that doesn't even make sense, honestly.
 7 years ago '07        #79
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,509 | Props total: 16140 16140
 wjcorner said:
Ryan has done it on the road, including in Freeman's house...I'm not saying Freeman isn't big in the 4th quarter, or that Ryan is better than him in the 4th quarter...I'm saying it's funny how people talk about freeman in the 4th, like that's the X-factor...when Ryan has shown he's just as capable. you can try to say, "well the level of opponent doesn't matter" but it does lol...that doesn't even make sense, honestly.
Yea it does because when you're down by like 10 or more in the 4th a comeback is hard PERIOD. I'm not saying being down by 3 points come on. You are discrediting it, analysts that played even know that's tough. They don't ever bring that bullsh*t up. Most people consider Matt Ryan elite take that compliment and keep it moving.
 09-25-2011, 01:16 PM         #80
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one hour
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
How was your life when this song dropped?
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy