Week 3: ATL Falcons vs. TB Buccaneers Gameday Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-22-2011, 11:53 PM         #41
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
Roddy rarely does good against Aqib...I don't know about Julio, but I can see Harry Douglas doing some damage. might pick him up, a n*gga starting Ocho Cinco hoping he flames the fu*k on at one point, that n*gga Brady racist
oh my goddddd tell me about it i fu*ked around and checked rotoworld last week to see if they put chad on the p squad

he good as benched this week though i have learned my lesson
 6 years ago '04        #42
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,546 | Props total: 13166 13166
I like the Bucs in this one... 34-24
 6 years ago '09        #43
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$37,415 | Props total: 10540 10540
 regularjoe said:
I like the Bucs in this one... 34-24
You always gonna go against the dirtybirds?
 6 years ago '10        #44
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 wjcorner said:
we struggled and put up 35 points...that's a hell of a struggle. n*ggas act like we haven't played 2 tough defenses...anybody thinking we would have a great D out the gate was fooling themselves. but let Hayden and Sanders get more time in this defense, them two were making bigger plays than the n*ggas they replaced have after running with the playbook for 2 weeks. ya n*ggas need to invest in a DVR or game rewind...I can guarantee you, any game where Vick is healthy, they will hang, at least, 28 points on the opposition. we shored up our screen D and didn't let any thing get over our heads...as far as I'm concerned, mission accomplished against that offense.

Yes we struggled to put up 35 points.....if you think we did that sh*t at ease you stupid. That same great defense we played in week 1 got spanked by the Saints in week 2. I'm a different breed I have high expectations. Our biggest competition is the Saints and then Green Bay...........right now we not on they level. You can be satisified........I want more. We will not get the best that this team has until we get rid of both coordinators. They both pus*y.
 6 years ago '04        #45
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,193 | Props total: 3340 3340
 iThink said:
you bi*ches are gonna get your neck stomped on this time, quote me

"Josh Freeman so far in the fourth quarter this season: 26 of 37 for 260 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs & a passer rating of 107.9."

and he improves on that this week
Think, I'm starting Freeman because of you this week bro. Can he go for 300/2tds on these ATL boys?? I hope so!

Im going with TB. Philly was destroying that ATL Oline last week and TB has a very talented Dline I think that matchup will win them the game.

TB 21
ATL 17
 6 years ago '07        #46
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 peeyump said:
not impressed with either team right now......both fan bases in here talking like both squads not struggling........sh*t gonna be like watching two retarded n*ggaz slug it out.......funny....entertaining.....but sad.
The Bucs are struggling I'll admit that. I've been saying it. The offense doesn't play all 4 quarters they'll play 1 or 2 . Thankfully last week it was the last two quarters.

peeyump said:
Yes we struggled to put up 35 points.....if you think we did that sh*t at ease you stupid. That same great defense we played in week 1 got spanked by the Saints in week 2. I'm a different breed I have high expectations. Our biggest competition is the Saints and then Green Bay...........right now we not on they level. You can be satisified........I want more. We will not get the best that this team has until we get rid of both coordinators. They both pus*y.
I think the Saints having 10 days to prepare helped.

Last edited by TH35; 09-23-2011 at 09:02 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #47
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 peeyump said:
who do you think is gonna get 4 pass TDs on them with ease? If you thought we'd add Julio and become the Saints, you were foolish. We getting McClure back this week, and we got a chance to go through our toughest quarter of the season 3-1, at worst, 2-2...you wyling thinking we should be hanging our heads.
 6 years ago '10        #48
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 wjcorner said:
who do you think is gonna get 4 pass TDs on them with ease? If you thought we'd add Julio and become the Saints, you were foolish. We getting McClure back this week, and we got a chance to go through our toughest quarter of the season 3-1, at worst, 2-2...you wyling thinking we should be hanging our heads.

LOL where did I mention Julio? Where did I mention becoming the Saints??!? Last time I checked Joe Hawley came in for McClure....he straight! Unless they gonna plug McClure in and replace Baker with Hawley I dont see how this comment is relevant. Nowhere did I say we should hang our heads.....but I'm not gonna sit here and act like we need to dust off that empty trophy case yet.

and as far as what buddy above said......who cares that they had 10 days.....we had all off season after getting our a.sses handed to us by Green Bay..........you might not win them all but you better come out and compete if you want my respect.

Last edited by peeyump; 09-23-2011 at 11:56 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #49
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 peeyump said:
LOL where did I mention Julio? Where did I mention becoming the Saints??!? Last time I checked Joe Hawley came in for McClure....he straight! Unless they gonna plug McClure in and replace Baker with Hawley I dont see how this comment is relevant. Nowhere did I say we should hang our heads.....but I'm not gonna sit here and act like we need to dust off that empty trophy case yet.

and as far as what buddy above said......who cares that they had 10 days.....we had all off season after getting our a.sses handed to us by Green Bay..........you might not win them all but you better come out and compete if you want my respect.
you said we weren't on the saints level...and a veteran center will make the right calls, which won't have baker crashing inside and ignoring Trent Cole. Not to mention Hawley would be a big step up from Reynolds at the right guard spot. And nobody is saying we winning a Lombardi, but you said 2e shouldn't be talking sh*t to Bucs fans like we're the chiefs.
 6 years ago '10        #50
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 wjcorner said:
you said we weren't on the saints level...and a veteran center will make the right calls, which won't have baker crashing inside and ignoring Trent Cole. Not to mention Hawley would be a big step up from Reynolds at the right guard spot. And nobody is saying we winning a Lombardi, but you said 2e shouldn't be talking sh*t to Bucs fans like we're the chiefs.
You stay trying to put words in my mouth. I didnt say you or anyone else shouldnt be doing a gotdamn thing.........I said its n*ggaz in here poppin' sh*t left and right but what it boils down to is two struggling a.ss teams hoping for the best.

I see Buffalo having a chance to beat NE......do you see the Falcons having a chance to beat NE.......Tampa? So imo its like SEA and KC talking sh*t to each other right now.........hopes and dreams...........we hope we win.
 6 years ago '11        #51
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
so you think Buffalo is better than Atlanta and Tampa now??? they beat the Chiefs and damn near got blown out by the Raiders. we struggled early on last year also, a lot of teams start out struggling but find their groove in the middle of the season. most want to find that groove similar to GB late in the season. but I'm done arguing with you that your team is good, especially when you start comparing n*ggas to Seattle and KC. a win on Raymond would be big, because we'd be beating a good team on the road, no matter how you look at it.
 09-23-2011, 09:42 PM         #52
Lukeshuel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mike Williams fixin to break out

TB-31
ATL-27
 6 years ago '09        #53
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,862 | Props total: 1682 1682
kill each other out there.

seriously.
 6 years ago '07        #54
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5904 5904
Dirty Birdz 20

Bucs 14
 6 years ago '10        #55
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 wjcorner said:
so you think Buffalo is better than Atlanta and Tampa now??? they beat the Chiefs and damn near got blown out by the Raiders. we struggled early on last year also, a lot of teams start out struggling but find their groove in the middle of the season. most want to find that groove similar to GB late in the season. but I'm done arguing with you that your team is good, especially when you start comparing n*ggas to Seattle and KC. a win on Raymond would be big, because we'd be beating a good team on the road, no matter how you look at it.

there you go putting words in my mouth again.......nowhere did I say BUF is better than anyone.....check each of my post and im talking about competing. At the end of the day though its like I said the coordinators are garbage and they are heavily misusing the talent that they have on this team.
 09-24-2011, 11:57 AM         #56
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Atlanta 28
Tampa Bay 21
 6 years ago '09        #57
space
space
Damn tomorrow needs to get here already.
 6 years ago '10        #58
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
I hope we crush these motherfu*kers tomorow........I fu*king hate Ray Gay Stadium and the fu*kinqueers that play there.
 6 years ago '11        #59
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
a n*gga stuck at work during the game mang DVR ain't even gon' be the same
 6 years ago '09        #60
space
space
GAMEDAY!!! Let's go dirtybirds. Bring the fu*king house down.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy