Week 3: ATL Falcons vs. TB Buccaneers Gameday Thread

most viewed right now
 79
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 73
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
NBA Video of Lebron reacting to his flop
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-22-2011, 10:53 PM         #41
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
Roddy rarely does good against Aqib...I don't know about Julio, but I can see Harry Douglas doing some damage. might pick him up, a n*gga starting Ocho Cinco hoping he flames the fu*k on at one point, that n*gga Brady racist
oh my goddddd tell me about it i fu*ked around and checked rotoworld last week to see if they put chad on the p squad

he good as benched this week though i have learned my lesson
 7 years ago '04        #42
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,662 | Props total: 15386 15386
I like the Bucs in this one... 34-24
 7 years ago '09        #43
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,907 | Props total: 11826 11826
 regularjoe said:
I like the Bucs in this one... 34-24
You always gonna go against the dirtybirds?
 7 years ago '10        #44
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,267 | Props total: 1496 1496
 wjcorner said:
we struggled and put up 35 points...that's a hell of a struggle. n*ggas act like we haven't played 2 tough defenses...anybody thinking we would have a great D out the gate was fooling themselves. but let Hayden and Sanders get more time in this defense, them two were making bigger plays than the n*ggas they replaced have after running with the playbook for 2 weeks. ya n*ggas need to invest in a DVR or game rewind...I can guarantee you, any game where Vick is healthy, they will hang, at least, 28 points on the opposition. we shored up our screen D and didn't let any thing get over our heads...as far as I'm concerned, mission accomplished against that offense.



Yes we struggled to put up 35 points.....if you think we did that sh*t at ease you stupid. That same great defense we played in week 1 got spanked by the Saints in week 2. I'm a different breed I have high expectations. Our biggest competition is the Saints and then Green Bay...........right now we not on they level. You can be satisified........I want more. We will not get the best that this team has until we get rid of both coordinators. They both pus*y.
 7 years ago '04        #45
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,409 | Props total: 3778 3778
 iThink said:
you bi*ches are gonna get your neck stomped on this time, quote me



"Josh Freeman so far in the fourth quarter this season: 26 of 37 for 260 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs & a passer rating of 107.9."

and he improves on that this week
Think, I'm starting Freeman because of you this week bro. Can he go for 300/2tds on these ATL boys?? I hope so!

Im going with TB. Philly was destroying that ATL Oline last week and TB has a very talented Dline I think that matchup will win them the game.

TB 21
ATL 17
 7 years ago '07        #46
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,638 | Props total: 16212 16212
 peeyump said:
not impressed with either team right now......both fan bases in here talking like both squads not struggling........sh*t gonna be like watching two retarded n*ggaz slug it out.......funny....entertaining.....but sad.
The Bucs are struggling I'll admit that. I've been saying it. The offense doesn't play all 4 quarters they'll play 1 or 2 . Thankfully last week it was the last two quarters.

 peeyump said:
Yes we struggled to put up 35 points.....if you think we did that sh*t at ease you stupid. That same great defense we played in week 1 got spanked by the Saints in week 2. I'm a different breed I have high expectations. Our biggest competition is the Saints and then Green Bay...........right now we not on they level. You can be satisified........I want more. We will not get the best that this team has until we get rid of both coordinators. They both pus*y.
I think the Saints having 10 days to prepare helped.


Last edited by TH35; 09-23-2011 at 08:02 AM..
 7 years ago '11        #47
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,113 | Props total: 2873 2873
 peeyump said:
Yes we struggled to put up 35 points.....if you think we did that sh*t at ease you stupid. That same great defense we played in week 1 got spanked by the Saints in week 2. I'm a different breed I have high expectations. Our biggest competition is the Saints and then Green Bay...........right now we not on they level. You can be satisified........I want more. We will not get the best that this team has until we get rid of both coordinators. They both pus*y.
who do you think is gonna get 4 pass TDs on them with ease? If you thought we'd add Julio and become the Saints, you were foolish. We getting McClure back this week, and we got a chance to go through our toughest quarter of the season 3-1, at worst, 2-2...you wyling thinking we should be hanging our heads.
 7 years ago '10        #48
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,267 | Props total: 1496 1496
 wjcorner said:
who do you think is gonna get 4 pass TDs on them with ease? If you thought we'd add Julio and become the Saints, you were foolish. We getting McClure back this week, and we got a chance to go through our toughest quarter of the season 3-1, at worst, 2-2...you wyling thinking we should be hanging our heads.


LOL where did I mention Julio? Where did I mention becoming the Saints??!? Last time I checked Joe Hawley came in for McClure....he straight! Unless they gonna plug McClure in and replace Baker with Hawley I dont see how this comment is relevant. Nowhere did I say we should hang our heads.....but I'm not gonna sit here and act like we need to dust off that empty trophy case yet.





and as far as what buddy above said......who cares that they had 10 days.....we had all off season after getting our a.sses handed to us by Green Bay..........you might not win them all but you better come out and compete if you want my respect.


Last edited by peeyump; 09-23-2011 at 10:56 AM..
 7 years ago '11        #49
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,113 | Props total: 2873 2873
 peeyump said:
LOL where did I mention Julio? Where did I mention becoming the Saints??!? Last time I checked Joe Hawley came in for McClure....he straight! Unless they gonna plug McClure in and replace Baker with Hawley I dont see how this comment is relevant. Nowhere did I say we should hang our heads.....but I'm not gonna sit here and act like we need to dust off that empty trophy case yet.





and as far as what buddy above said......who cares that they had 10 days.....we had all off season after getting our a.sses handed to us by Green Bay..........you might not win them all but you better come out and compete if you want my respect.
you said we weren't on the saints level...and a veteran center will make the right calls, which won't have baker crashing inside and ignoring Trent Cole. Not to mention Hawley would be a big step up from Reynolds at the right guard spot. And nobody is saying we winning a Lombardi, but you said 2e shouldn't be talking sh*t to Bucs fans like we're the chiefs.
 7 years ago '10        #50
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,267 | Props total: 1496 1496
 wjcorner said:
you said we weren't on the saints level...and a veteran center will make the right calls, which won't have baker crashing inside and ignoring Trent Cole. Not to mention Hawley would be a big step up from Reynolds at the right guard spot. And nobody is saying we winning a Lombardi, but you said 2e shouldn't be talking sh*t to Bucs fans like we're the chiefs.
You stay trying to put words in my mouth. I didnt say you or anyone else shouldnt be doing a gotdamn thing.........I said its n*ggaz in here poppin' sh*t left and right but what it boils down to is two struggling a.ss teams hoping for the best.

I see Buffalo having a chance to beat NE......do you see the Falcons having a chance to beat NE.......Tampa? So imo its like SEA and KC talking sh*t to each other right now.........hopes and dreams...........we hope we win.
 7 years ago '11        #51
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,113 | Props total: 2873 2873
so you think Buffalo is better than Atlanta and Tampa now??? they beat the Chiefs and damn near got blown out by the Raiders. we struggled early on last year also, a lot of teams start out struggling but find their groove in the middle of the season. most want to find that groove similar to GB late in the season. but I'm done arguing with you that your team is good, especially when you start comparing n*ggas to Seattle and KC. a win on Raymond would be big, because we'd be beating a good team on the road, no matter how you look at it.
 09-23-2011, 08:42 PM         #52
Lukeshuel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mike Williams fixin to break out

TB-31
ATL-27
 7 years ago '09        #53
xslick504 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,224 | Props total: 2090 2090
kill each other out there.






seriously.
 7 years ago '07        #54
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,321 | Props total: 6451 6451
Dirty Birdz 20

Bucs 14
 7 years ago '10        #55
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,267 | Props total: 1496 1496
 wjcorner said:
so you think Buffalo is better than Atlanta and Tampa now??? they beat the Chiefs and damn near got blown out by the Raiders. we struggled early on last year also, a lot of teams start out struggling but find their groove in the middle of the season. most want to find that groove similar to GB late in the season. but I'm done arguing with you that your team is good, especially when you start comparing n*ggas to Seattle and KC. a win on Raymond would be big, because we'd be beating a good team on the road, no matter how you look at it.


there you go putting words in my mouth again.......nowhere did I say BUF is better than anyone.....check each of my post and im talking about competing. At the end of the day though its like I said the coordinators are garbage and they are heavily misusing the talent that they have on this team.
 09-24-2011, 10:57 AM         #56
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Atlanta 28
Tampa Bay 21
 7 years ago '09        #57
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,907 | Props total: 11826 11826
Damn tomorrow needs to get here already.
 7 years ago '10        #58
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,267 | Props total: 1496 1496
I hope we crush these motherfu*kers tomorow........I fu*king hate Ray Gay Stadium and the fu*kinqueers that play there.
 7 years ago '11        #59
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,113 | Props total: 2873 2873
a n*gga stuck at work during the game mang DVR ain't even gon' be the same
 7 years ago '09        #60
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,907 | Props total: 11826 11826
GAMEDAY!!! Let's go dirtybirds. Bring the fu*king house down.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
32 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
condoms are lame as fu-k
53 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
134 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
178 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
67 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
75 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy