Week 3: ATL Falcons vs. TB Buccaneers Gameday Thread

most viewed right now
 116
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 112
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 97
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #421
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 5979 5979
our pass protection is fu*kin terrible....i really dont know what to say about our oline not being able to give ryan time
 6 years ago '10        #422
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 6 years ago '04        #423
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11769 11769
 Silentmurdah33 said:
bust them cannons for a goon bi*ch
 6 years ago '10        #424
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 peeyump said:
You stay trying to put words in my mouth. I didnt say you or anyone else shouldnt be doing a gotdamn thing.........I said its n*ggaz in here poppin' sh*t left and right but what it boils down to is two struggling a.ss teams hoping for the best.

I see Buffalo having a chance to beat NE......do you see the Falcons having a chance to beat NE.......Tampa? So imo its like SEA and KC talking sh*t to each other right now.........hopes and dreams...........we hope we win.

Pimp dont know what he talking about

This best describes the Atlanta Falcons right now...


[video - click to view]











on a side note I almost spit out my beer when the loud speaker in Ray Gay Stadium started playing this sh*t


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #425
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
i swear n*ggas must've hopped on in the middle of 08 if they think this is bad...
 6 years ago '10        #426
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 wjcorner said:
i swear n*ggas must've hopped on in the middle of 08 if they think this is bad...


I've been a fan before you could even spell "falcons". Past is the past......you one of them Joey Blueskies type n*ggaz......I'm one of them fu*k you pay me type n*ggaz. This team is loaded with fu*king talent and it is not being utilized to its full potential. We driving in a Lambo but Grandpa Mularkey is in the passenger seat telling us to keep it under 40mph. fu*k THAT! You can date Halle Berry and be satisfied with kisses on the cheek........bi*ch need to drop them drawls and gimme the pus*y. Them Buffalo n*ggaz is working hard......that was my previous point.....thats why I knew they had a chance to beat NE.......Falcons wouldnt stand a chance in hell of beating NE.
 6 years ago '11        #427
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
why do people keep saying we're loaded with talent? Sam Baker won't have a job on a 53-man roster once we cut him. McClure is old as fu*k, and wouldn't start on over half the teams in the NFL right now. Reynolds needs to be replaced by Hawley...you can't be loaded with talent, and have a bad o-line. right now, we're trying to become this vertical passing offense. we just don't have the o-line for that. we need to spread 'em out, much like Matt does in the no-huddle, and let him pick his spots and throw deep when it shows itself. we had a few big plays that we didn't make a play on...the Julio drop down the sideline, 3 of the Roddy drops that caused a turnover and loss of a 1st down, and loss of, at the very least, 3 points...all 4 of our drops hurt our chances at points, on the Bucs' side of the field. we will either come back to our roots, and let Ryan pick people apart under 20 yards, or we will hit our groove doing this deep ball sh*t by week 8...honestly, if you were a fan before the realignment, you wouldn't even be saying fu*k you pay me lol. and Buffalo had a chance to beat NE last year also, that's the main part of a fu*king rivalry lol. I remember when we would get the 9ers in a losing year, or when the Bills blew out the Pats in the beginning of a superbowl win year...that don't mean sh*t, lol. divisional games are usually always close...people overrate the Pats anyways, even the Dolphins hung 30 on 'em. we'd get at the Pats...we started slow in 08, you know, trying to change our identity...surprise, surprise, we do the same thing this year...we got a good "bye" week this week, hopefully the fact we have a late game helps alleviate the jet lag we'll be feeling on Sunday night against Green Bay, and then the hardest games we play outside the division are the Lions and Texans. this ain't nothing.
 6 years ago '10        #428
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
^ this aint nothing huh? LOL look out Green Bay.....here come the Atlanta Falcons hahah
 6 years ago '11        #429
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
everybody was saying look out NFL, the team who never loses at home has the playoffs at home...it's not about who's hot now, it's about who's hot later in the year. once we find our identity(or revert back to our old identity), I think we'll be in a position to make a push. to each his own though...we struggled badly in 08 also.
 6 years ago '09        #430
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
There was an article talking about how there is a power struggle right now between the coordinators/Smith and Dimitroff about the style of football that they want to play and they he wants us to play


pretty much the writing is on the wall for Mularky. He was good when Matt was a rookie thru last year but it's time to evolve and it's beyond obvious his a.ss can't do it


and honestly after yesterdays fu*k up it's prob a wrap for VanGorder too. His defenses consistently are poor tacklers, can't get off the field on 3rd down, sh*tty blitz strategy, and the DB 10 yard zones are k!lling us

The Falcons and UGA are EXACTLY the fu*king same it's crazy. Both have crazy amounts of talent but don't have the coaching so it doesn't matter.

wjcorner, ask yourself this question.. you don't think we have that much talent but if we had better coordinators would we be 3-0 or 1-2???????

we have way more talent than the 2 teams we lost to easy
 6 years ago '10        #431
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 CutKidd21 said:
There was an article talking about how there is a power struggle right now between the coordinators/Smith and Dimitroff about the style of football that they want to play and they he wants us to play


pretty much the writing is on the wall for Mularky. He was good when Matt was a rookie thru last year but it's time to evolve and it's beyond obvious his a.ss can't do it


and honestly after yesterdays fu*k up it's prob a wrap for VanGorder too. His defenses consistently are poor tacklers, can't get off the field on 3rd down, sh*tty blitz strategy, and the DB 10 yard zones are k!lling us

The Falcons and UGA are EXACTLY the fu*king same it's crazy. Both have crazy amounts of talent but don't have the coaching so it doesn't matter.

wjcorner, ask yourself this question.. you don't think we have that much talent but if we had better coordinators would we be 3-0 or 1-2???????

we have way more talent than the 2 teams we lost to easy


Mularkey needs to be run out of Atlanta.......if people actually see him in public I'd encourage them to slap the sh*t out of him.
 6 years ago '11        #432
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 CutKidd21 said:
There was an article talking about how there is a power struggle right now between the coordinators/Smith and Dimitroff about the style of football that they want to play and they he wants us to play


pretty much the writing is on the wall for Mularky. He was good when Matt was a rookie thru last year but it's time to evolve and it's beyond obvious his a.ss can't do it


and honestly after yesterdays fu*k up it's prob a wrap for VanGorder too. His defenses consistently are poor tacklers, can't get off the field on 3rd down, sh*tty blitz strategy, and the DB 10 yard zones are k!lling us

The Falcons and UGA are EXACTLY the fu*king same it's crazy. Both have crazy amounts of talent but don't have the coaching so it doesn't matter.

wjcorner, ask yourself this question.. you don't think we have that much talent but if we had better coordinators would we be 3-0 or 1-2???????

we have way more talent than the 2 teams we lost to easy
I think TD is at fault for not building a better line for Matt Ryan...the problems at left tackle have been well documented, our quick passing attack has kept our o-line from giving up a lot of sacks, but when we decide we want to throw the ball downfield, and come out on 7-step drops instead of quick slants and outs, we're on pace to give up 70 sacks. We have talent at the skill positions, but how is it Mularkey's fault that Ryan is running on over half his drop backs? How is it BVG's fault that Weatherspoon doesn't wrap up on a tackle, that Peters jumps offsides in a situation where everybody and they momma know they trying to get us offsides. Or is it Mularkey's fault that Roddy and Julio drop the ball? That Ryan forces the ball into Quizz instead of hitting an open Gonzalez? Maybe it's BVG's fault that DeCoud drops easy INTs, or gets lost in coverage all the time. It's his fault that Owens plays like a retard. I'm sorry, but to blame it all on the coordinators is crazy...in a loss, everybody gets blame, so they deserve some. But Ryan didn't make the right reads on some throws, our o-line couldn't block a d-line that didn't get a sack through the first 2 weeks, and as a team, we're making mistakes we didn't make last year...we weren't dropping a lot of balls last year. We didn't turn the ball over last year. We weren't dropping turnovers...that's not coaching, that's player problems. Now, whether or not we can mask some of these problems is another question...but personally, I've seen this FO polish a turd into too many variations of gold...I'm not thinking we're going to continue to play like this. We just don't have the key personnel for the type of offense we're trying to run
 6 years ago '09        #433
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 wjcorner said:
I think TD is at fault for not building a better line for Matt Ryan...the problems at left tackle have been well documented, our quick passing attack has kept our o-line from giving up a lot of sacks, but when we decide we want to throw the ball downfield, and come out on 7-step drops instead of quick slants and outs, we're on pace to give up 70 sacks. We have talent at the skill positions, but how is it Mularkey's fault that Ryan is running on over half his drop backs? How is it BVG's fault that Weatherspoon doesn't wrap up on a tackle, that Peters jumps offsides in a situation where everybody and they momma know they trying to get us offsides. Or is it Mularkey's fault that Roddy and Julio drop the ball? That Ryan forces the ball into Quizz instead of hitting an open Gonzalez? Maybe it's BVG's fault that DeCoud drops easy INTs, or gets lost in coverage all the time. It's his fault that Owens plays like a retard. I'm sorry, but to blame it all on the coordinators is crazy...in a loss, everybody gets blame, so they deserve some. But Ryan didn't make the right reads on some throws, our o-line couldn't block a d-line that didn't get a sack through the first 2 weeks, and as a team, we're making mistakes we didn't make last year...we weren't dropping a lot of balls last year. We didn't turn the ball over last year. We weren't dropping turnovers...that's not coaching, that's player problems. Now, whether or not we can mask some of these problems is another question...but personally, I've seen this FO polish a turd into too many variations of gold...I'm not thinking we're going to continue to play like this. We just don't have the key personnel for the type of offense we're trying to run
All bolded is coaching.

It's mularky's fault offensively because there is absolutely no reason the no huddle is as successful for us as it is. Matt Ryan isn't coming up with brand new plays at the line.. these are the same plays mularky has in the playbook

VanGorders 10 yard zone made Kafta look like an All-pro.. garbage a.ss Jay Cutler was making ROY WILLIAMS look good


This is all coaching. It is the same sh*t we are going through at Georgia right now.

Coaching and scheme are the reason we lost. We played like absolute sh*t yesterday and if dumbass peters doesn't jump (POOR COACHING) then I think we all know Matt gets the ball and at the very least we go to OT
 6 years ago '11        #434
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 CutKidd21 said:
All bolded is coaching.

It's mularky's fault offensively because there is absolutely no reason the no huddle is as successful for us as it is. Matt Ryan isn't coming up with brand new plays at the line.. these are the same plays mularky has in the playbook

VanGorders 10 yard zone made Kafta look like an All-pro.. garbage a.ss Jay Cutler was making ROY WILLIAMS look good


This is all coaching. It is the same sh*t we are going through at Georgia right now.

Coaching and scheme are the reason we lost. We played like absolute sh*t yesterday and if dumbass peters doesn't jump (POOR COACHING) then I think we all know Matt gets the ball and at the very least we go to OT
how is not wrapping up, or playing the wrong zone a.ssignment coaching? And every body's no huddle works on people, you force the D into vanilla defense and take substitutions from them...its not that Ryan calls a better game, its a fundamental fact for all no huddle offenses. Give us a better line, we're talking greatest show on turf...defensive play has been lackluster across the league
 6 years ago '05        #435
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 O_nasty said:

[pic - click to view]

Classic gif

I can understand why he was so pissed because Im sure he told the entire defense not to jump offsides.


Last edited by Saintaholic; 09-26-2011 at 03:56 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #436
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 wjcorner said:
how is not wrapping up, or playing the wrong zone a.ssignment coaching? And every body's no huddle works on people, you force the D into vanilla defense and take substitutions from them...its not that Ryan calls a better game, its a fundamental fact for all no huddle offenses. Give us a better line, we're talking greatest show on turf...defensive play has been lackluster across the league
Repeated bad fundamentals and missed a.ssignments are the foundation of bad coaching.


True everyone's no huddle does work on people but everyone doesn't have to get into no huddle to get some offense EVERY GAME.


When we got into the no huddle @ the end of the 1st did you say "ok yeah lets switch it up" or did you think "THANK GOD, ok, here we go"

That's a problem
 6 years ago '11        #437
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 CutKidd21 said:
Repeated bad fundamentals and missed a.ssignments are the foundation of bad coaching.


True everyone's no huddle does work on people but everyone doesn't have to get into no huddle to get some offense EVERY GAME.


When we got into the no huddle @ the end of the 1st did you say "ok yeah lets switch it up" or did you think "THANK GOD, ok, here we go"

That's a problem
c'mon man this isn't college football. We're not picking up William Endenton off the track team to play cornerback. These are professional football players, everyone of them playing the game and learning the fundamentals for years. A coach shouldn't have to teach a professional football player how to wrap up...thats comedy. That's simply a mental lapse by a young player, and Owens ain't gonna be sh*t no matter where he goes. Why did Grimes grow in this system? Why does Curtis Loton know how to wrap up? Why isn't Moore letting every receiver get over his head, or dropping easy picks? That's bad players, not bad coaching.

And did you see our line play? They get easy pressure rushing 4 against our 5...of course we're going to NEED the no huddle to get going. That's the only way we keep them from pinning their ears back and keeping the line rotated. I'm telling you, this line sh*t has been a problem for years, our coaching staff had us playing above our talent level. Getting another coordinator isn't going to make Baker a franchise LT.
 6 years ago '07        #438
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
 wjcorner said:
c'mon man this isn't college football. We're not picking up William Endenton off the track team to play cornerback. These are professional football players, everyone of them playing the game and learning the fundamentals for years. A coach shouldn't have to teach a professional football player how to wrap up...thats comedy. That's simply a mental lapse by a young player, and Owens ain't gonna be sh*t no matter where he goes. Why did Grimes grow in this system? Why does Curtis Loton know how to wrap up? Why isn't Moore letting every receiver get over his head, or dropping easy picks? That's bad players, not bad coaching.

And did you see our line play? They get easy pressure rushing 4 against our 5...of course we're going to NEED the no huddle to get going. That's the only way we keep them from pinning their ears back and keeping the line rotated. I'm telling you, this line sh*t has been a problem for years, our coaching staff had us playing above our talent level. Getting another coordinator isn't going to make Baker a franchise LT.
He doesn't


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



 6 years ago '10        #439
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
I'm convinced that wjcorner is Mike Mularkey Jr. ya daddy needs to go homie......straight up.
 09-26-2011, 04:40 PM         #440
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*quietly walks in thread*




FALCONS FUKKING SUCK



*quietly walks out thread*
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy