Couple NY niggas get bi*ched by So Icey in the Club (Throwback)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2222 2222
 Adamsville4real said:
You are lying cuz redan is not atlanta, n*gga please
Read my posts lil n*gga.
It's in Stone Mountain. Wait....Stone Mountain ain't down south now?

Damn!! Ya'll n*ggas are slow
 6 years ago '10        #82
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 166 166
Not gonna lie ATL thugs are suspect as hell

Once I seen no pus*y I woulda bounced
 6 years ago '10        #83
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Nautilus O said:
You fukkin idiot, aint no mexicans in GA??????? Are you being for real??? If I'm in GA I'm not expecting to see any dominicans or ricans, Im expecting mexican which is exactly what he called them because 96% chance they were mexicans. So again "Up north n*ggas" dont refer to all spanish people as ricans and domincans, we refer to them as spanish, and if they mexicans we call them mexican, if we call them ricans they prolly ricans.

Caii n*ggas call mexican mexicans cause a lot of rican dont live there

Just because you slept at the days inn a few nights dont mean you lived here Call a rican n*gga a mexican to his face in Jersey and let me know how it turned out for you

I'm convinced ya father is your grandfather. Obviously there are mexicans in GA. Are there mexicans where that n*gga was claiming to be.........not enough to notice. Funny sh*t is you trying to act like thats outrageous yet you say

"Caii n*ggas call mexican mexicans cause a lot of rican dont live there"

Then LOL @ " If I'm in GA I'm not expecting to see any dominicans or ricans, Im expecting mexican"

n*gga you dont know sh*t about this area.....There are ricans and dominicans scattered all around this bi*ch.......mexicans stay to themselves though and more often found in Buford and Norcross..........stupid n*gga like GA not far from Miami........you think this Texas and the mexican population is greater cause were we located??!?!? Stupid n*gga so unless you in Norcross or Buford you have a "96%" chance of running into a Rican or Dominican.

You prolly aint never even been here before but you trying to arguing with me about whats over here.............and as far as calling a rican a mexican in Jersey why would I do that......I would more likely call them a Rican and be corrected if they wasnt stupid n*gga......to further my gotdamn point I already know Ricans hate Mexicans and Mexicans hate Ricans which is another reason why certain areas is conditioned to call spanish folks what they think is most common. n*gga got me ranting on this bi*ch I guess being married to a Puerto Rican chick makes me a fu*king odd n*gga when you think there is "96%" chance of it raining mexican on ya a.ss out here.

Only thing I'll agree with you on is the heavy usage of the word "spanish" cuz I still dont remember what nat them fu*kers was that I got my steak beans and rice from in Jerz.

at the end of the day both of us bout ignorant as fu*k sitting here arguing about some motherfu*kers.........them n*ggaz dont even like to be called "spanish" lol

Last edited by peeyump; 09-23-2011 at 06:36 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #84
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8307 8307
 peeyump said:
I'm convinced ya father is your grandfather. Obviously there are mexicans in GA. Are there mexicans where that n*gga was claiming to be.........not enough to notice. Funny sh*t is you trying to act like thats outrageous yet you say

"Caii n*ggas call mexican mexicans cause a lot of rican dont live there"

Then LOL @ " If I'm in GA I'm not expecting to see any dominicans or ricans, Im expecting mexican"

n*gga you dont know sh*t about this area.....There are ricans and dominicans scattered all around this bi*ch.......mexicans stay to themselves though and more often found in Buford and Norcross..........stupid n*gga like GA not far from Miami........you think this Texas and the mexican population is greater cause were we located??!?!? Stupid n*gga so unless you in Norcross or Buford you have a "96%" chance of running into a Rican or Dominican.

You prolly aint never even been here before but you trying to arguing with me about whats over here.............and as far as calling a rican a mexican in Jersey why would I do that......I would more likely call them a Rican and be corrected if they wasnt stupid n*gga......to further my gotdamn point I already know Ricans hate Mexicans and Mexicans hate Ricans which is another reason why certain areas is conditioned to call spanish folks what they think is most common. n*gga got me ranting on this bi*ch I guess being married to a Puerto Rican chick makes me a fu*king odd n*gga when you think there is "96%" chance of it raining mexican on ya a.ss out here.

Only thing I'll agree with you on is the heavy usage of the word "spanish" cuz I still dont remember what nat them fu*kers was that I got my steak beans and rice from in Jerz.

at the end of the day both of us bout ignorant as fu*k sitting here arguing about some motherfu*kers.........them n*ggaz dont even like to be called "spanish" lol

All of that to say "you right they call them spanish"

An I aint gonna lie I was gonna write they dont even like to be called spanish
 6 years ago '10        #85
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 DVJ78 said:
Read my posts lil n*gga.

Stone Mountain aint Atlanta......thats pretty much the point you trying to tip toe around bruh.

Its like a n*gga saying he run NY n*ggaz.......and then tell you he was located in White Plains.
 6 years ago '10        #86
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
All of that to say "you right they call them spanish"

An I aint gonna lie I was gonna write they dont even like to be called spanish

hahahah dog they do but what im saying is if you come from up north you not even thinking mexican when you think spanish.........lol you gotta agree with that cause you said the same sh*t for Cali......you just being as stubborn as I was about it.
 6 years ago '10        #87
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8307 8307
 peeyump said:
Stone Mountain aint Atlanta......thats pretty much the point you trying to tip toe around bruh.

Its like a n*gga saying he run NY n*ggaz.......and then tell you he was located in White Plains.
Whooooaaa wait a minute I been in Stone Mountain and them n*ggas definitely considered themselves from the A, anybody basically within a hour of Atlanta considered themselves from the A

I never understood that sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #88
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Whooooaaa wait a minute I been in Stone Mountain and them n*ggas definitely considered themselves from the A, anybody basically within a hour of Atlanta considered themselves from the A

I never understood that sh*t

Bruh its the same as everyone wanting to be from the Bronx or Brooklyn.....but if the sign says "leaving the city limits of" then you not from there lol. Pastor Troy claims Atlanta....he's from Augusta.......at one point everyone wanted to be from Atlanta cause it was the hottest thing about GA.
 6 years ago '06        #89
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,617 | Props total: 8926 8926
that is in ATL, you must be down with alley boy hUH LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOWN a.ss. FUCC OUTTA HERE ALL THEM sh*tS WAS WACK AND THIS sh*t OLD AS HELL IVE SEEN THIS LOL @ DOWN SOUTH BLOODS ARE THE FUNNIEST NIGAS ALIVE CAUSE THEY JUMP AND HIT n*ggaS IN THE FACE WHO AINT LOOKING LMAOOOOOOOO 'WE KNOCK n*ggaS OUT'
 6 years ago '05        #90
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,923 | Props total: 517 517
 DVJ78 said:
Read my posts lil n*gga.

Naw n*gga dont try to switch sh*t now. I dont care bout a n*gga hating on my city which is why I haven't responded to the rest of these lames but you gone come in here trying to flex for these people like u just ran n*ggas but u stayed in the got damn suburbs. n*gga stayed miles outta the city limit probably in a gated community and yo parents was head of the neighborhood watch team but you wanna be a gangsta n*gga sit yo weak a.ss down
 6 years ago '10        #91
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Special Edd said:
LOL @ DOWN SOUTH BLOODS ARE THE FUNNIEST NIGAS ALIVE CAUSE THEY JUMP AND HIT n*ggaS IN THE FACE WHO AINT LOOKING LMAOOOOOOOO 'WE KNOCK n*ggaS OUT'

this that ignorant sh*t right here......last time I checked gangs everywhere jump n*ggaz........n*ggaz dont join gangz cause they one man wrecking crews. If you going to sh*t on gangs sh*t on gangs as a whole not just cause they from a certain area.....all that sh*t is bullsh*t....I dont give a fu*k what time it is where you from......if you need another n*gga on the streets for strength you weak plain and simple
 09-23-2011, 08:02 AM         #92
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ NY n*ggas
 6 years ago '05        #93
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
the south stay making cats look bad.. yall remember this?

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #94
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Trizz187 said:
the south stay making cats look bad.. yall remember this?

n*gga that bi*ch take medication and I know gotdamn well you not gonna front like NY not full of n*ggaz with mental issues. sh*t you probably got an ODB album in ya crib......you really wanna go there?
 6 years ago '05        #95
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 peeyump said:
n*gga that bi*ch take medication and I know gotdamn well you not gonna front like NY not full of n*ggaz with mental issues. sh*t you probably got an ODB album in ya crib......you really wanna go there?
your absolutely right BUT i can find more incidents that happen down south then up north as far as ignorant sh*t goes
 6 years ago '10        #96
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Trizz187 said:
your absolutely right BUT i can find more incidents that happen down south then up north as far as ignorant sh*t goes

"i got burnt once, I got burnt twice, I got burnt three times"

You prolly had this n*gga poster on ya wall........"Marta Girl" is a nobody....yall n*ggaz put money in ODB's pockets.......twice cuz ya taxes was paying for his food stamps

end of discussion.
 6 years ago '10        #97
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2222 2222
Can't believe n*ggas is still posting in here.

NY n*ggas is better than down south n*ggas...period.

Can't wait till I go down there when my Knicks play the Hawks. I walk through that fu*king arena like I own it.
 6 years ago '10        #98
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 DVJ78 said:
Can't believe n*ggas is still posting in here.

NY n*ggas is better than down south n*ggas...period.

Can't wait till I go down there when my Knicks play the Hawks. I walk through that fu*king arena like I own it.

this n*gga got Belly and Paid in Full on repeat....put the remote down little n*gga
 09-23-2011, 05:56 PM         #99
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jail time......police can lock every one of them up.........dumb a.ss n*gga's cuzz ......smh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy