Couple NY niggas get bi*ched by So Icey in the Club (Throwback)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-22-2011, 04:33 PM         #61
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DVJ78 said:

This clown a.ss n*gga.

I went to Miller Grove middle school and Redan high school.

We use to fu*k up these n*ggas called the Crest Boys

Every morning we would gather in the gym before the bell and they would try to jump someone. One day they tried to catch my n*gga in the locker room but he dipped out.

Then we caught they n*gga outside after school (on a Friday) and beat the black and the naps off his a.ss. The following Monday that n*gga ain't even look at us...AND HE WAS WITH HIS n*ggaS.

Down south people are to nice. That's where the whole southern hospitality phrase came from.
Why you think NY n*ggas go down south to slang? Cause we know down south n*ggas won't do sh*t. You hardly hear of down south n*ggas cominig up here to move that work

I will give respect to BMF though. Them n*ggas lived it up and they did what they wanted to do. They knew the repercussions of they actions and they still did it.

Respect.
I fu*ks with new york heavy, but these the type of n*ggas you can't a.ssociate yourself with. You yapping off at the mouth, come down to bama and let one of these white boys who hunt deers and sh*t shut that mouth for you...
 6 years ago '05        #62
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
that is some seriously ignorant sh*t right there.
 6 years ago '04        #63
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 peeyump said:
Hold up.....did this n*gga start off by saying n*ggaz act up when they together.......then finish off by saying WE would catch 'em one by one and beat the breaks off them?!??!?!?!

name the middle school and high school where you was at.......

but the real funny sh*t is up north n*ggaz dont refer to spanish folks as mexicans.....they refer to 'em as Puerto Ricans and Dominicans.........west coast n*ggaz refer to spanish folks as Mexicans...........this n*gga lyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying.
same shyt I was thinking...
 6 years ago '04        #64
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4109 4109
So Icey better watch out because if those NY people are affiliated with Street Fam homies, it's over. They don't play....wait, I lied. So Icey harder than the myth that is Street Fam.
 6 years ago '10        #65
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 2207 2207
 antoniob 321 said:
I fu*ks with new york heavy, but these the type of n*ggas you can't a.ssociate yourself with. You yapping off at the mouth, come down to bama and let one of these white boys who hunt deers and sh*t shut that mouth for you...
I will never go to Bama.

You n*ggas that live down there are subject to made up laws.

They just k!lled a n*gga in GA last night for a crime he didn't commit.

Slow a.ss country n*ggas. I don't care if I was in Atlanta or whatever...Stone Mountain is down south and us NY n*ggas ran that sh*t. fu*kin n*ggas bi*ches, sisters and sometimes mothers.

Down south n*ggas don't see what us up top n*ggas see. I like to wait in Times Square for one of you n*ggas. I can tell ya'll ain't from around here because ya'll look up at the bright lights and sh*t like ya'll are mesmerized.

I lay ya'll a.sses out and then I empty ya pockets and go right to 125 to the fruit basket and blow that paper on some sour.

Down south do got some good a.ss weed though.
 6 years ago '05        #66
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
Thread starter is a cornball for sayin those were NY n*ggas.

They aint sound like NY n*ggas and sorry Bruh but we dont do that club dancing sh*t when we in the club in NY every n*gga is tryna holla @ a ho. Not doing weird a.ss dances n sh*t with other n*ggas hahaha.

We <3 the hate tho keep it comin.
 6 years ago '10        #67
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
We <3 the hate tho keep it comin.
he used a heart......
 6 years ago '05        #68
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,941 | Props total: 10832 10832
n*ggas
 6 years ago '05        #69
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
That sh*t was a sausage fest if i ever seen one. I woulda went into that club and walked the fu*k out if i woulda saw that many n*ggas in there.
 6 years ago '04        #70
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,467 | Props total: 6048 6048
 peeyump said:
I stopped reading when you said Redan High School. Get the fu*k outta here n*gga.
n*ggaz at redan aint bout that life
 6 years ago '04        #71
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 15522 15522
I don't see no god damn bi*ches in this club. What type of dudes party with a million other n*ggas on deck?
 6 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 DVJ78 said:
At least you know I ain't lying.
You tried to catch me...but you failed.

NY n*ggas ran that sh*t and the funny thing is....a NY n*gga is probably digging out ya girls duke shoot right now while you type on this forum

Get used to it n*gga...down south n*ggas ain't go no swag. Ya'll n*ggas is still wearing Cross Colors!!!

Kriss Kross a.ss n*ggas!!
Another Bad Creation a.ss n*ggas!!

u n*ggaz wear boots in the summer ole hot foot a.ss n*ggaz
 6 years ago '05        #73
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
that aint lookin like ny fam
 09-22-2011, 05:59 PM         #74
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DVJ78 said:
I will never go to Bama.

You n*ggas that live down there are subject to made up laws.

They just k!lled a n*gga in GA last night for a crime he didn't commit.

Slow a.ss country n*ggas. I don't care if I was in Atlanta or whatever...Stone Mountain is down south and us NY n*ggas ran that sh*t. fu*kin n*ggas bi*ches, sisters and sometimes mothers.

Down south n*ggas don't see what us up top n*ggas see. I like to wait in Times Square for one of you n*ggas. I can tell ya'll ain't from around here because ya'll look up at the bright lights and sh*t like ya'll are mesmerized.

I lay ya'll a.sses out and then I empty ya pockets and go right to 125 to the fruit basket and blow that paper on some sour.

Down south do got some good a.ss weed though.
Iight whatever man....

Not finna argue with you on bx, but a loud a.ss mouth can catch a hard a.ss fist. Wherever your at up north or down south somebody gone catch that a.ss slippin....

6 years ago '10        #75
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 2207 2207
 antoniob 321 said:
Iight whatever man....

Not finna argue with you on bx, but a loud a.ss mouth can catch a hard a.ss fist. Wherever your at up north or down south somebody gone catch that a.ss slippin....

Na..down south n*ggas will never catch me slippin. I'm going to the A next week as a matter of fact

I don't care where you are homey..make your money and take care of your fam.

Down south, up north, out west..whatever....

As long as you hold your sh*t down you good.

I probably got like 2 or 3 babies in the Atlanta area I don't know about. You know how it is when you give bi*ches a false name.
 6 years ago '10        #76
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by peeyump; 09-22-2011 at 08:21 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #77
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,116 | Props total: 1655 1655
this doesnt look like nyc
 6 years ago '05        #78
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,918 | Props total: 506 506
 DVJ78 said:
At least you know I ain't lying.
You tried to catch me...but you failed.

NY n*ggas ran that sh*t and the funny thing is....a NY n*gga is probably digging out ya girls duke shoot right now while you type on this forum

Get used to it n*gga...down south n*ggas ain't go no swag. Ya'll n*ggas is still wearing Cross Colors!!!

Kriss Kross a.ss n*ggas!!
Another Bad Creation a.ss n*ggas!!

You are lying cuz redan is not atlanta, n*gga please
 6 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 Adamsville4real said:
You are lying cuz redan is not atlanta, n*gga please
 6 years ago '10        #80
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8203 8203
 peeyump said:
n*gga......this a simple case of your monkey a.ss all in the kool aid and not knowing the flavor. If you have not noticed we already told this n*gga he was lying and did not stay in ATLANTA........basically saying that n*gga was in the country.......aint no fu*king mexicans n*gga..........to k!ll two birds with one stone........when he typed up "Redan High School" he all but confirmed that his a.ss was no where near ATLANTA......ole chuckie cheese a.ss n*gga.........thats why I hit him with a up north n*ggaz dont even refer to spanish folks as mexicans......first thing that pop in ya mind is Ricans and Dominicans cause thats what you got up north. How that went over ya head? You stupid motherfu*ker I was basically saying that n*gga lying about being in Atlanta and lying about being from NY. You bi*ch a.ss n*gga....anymore questions?!?

I've lived in Cali, Jersey and GA so I know gotdamn well what n*ggaz refer to a hispanic as in each area.

You fukkin idiot, aint no mexicans in GA??????? Are you being for real??? If I'm in GA I'm not expecting to see any dominicans or ricans, Im expecting mexican which is exactly what he called them because 96% chance they were mexicans. So again "Up north n*ggas" dont refer to all spanish people as ricans and domincans, we refer to them as spanish, and if they mexicans we call them mexican, if we call them ricans they prolly ricans.

Caii n*ggas call mexican mexicans cause a lot of rican dont live there

Just because you slept at the days inn a few nights dont mean you lived here Call a rican n*gga a mexican to his face in Jersey and let me know how it turned out for you
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy