Couple NY niggas get bi*ched by So Icey in the Club (Throwback)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
I wish bouncers down here looked like that, they would get dog walked. The big n*ggas they got bouncin down here gotta be on something and the funny thing is n*ggas still be trying to f!ght em if they get in the way. But they tryin to bump and let that teddy bear a.ss n*gga with the dreads back them up
 6 years ago '04        #42
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
 Calamity said:
i saw 3 females in the whole club smh why n*ggaz go to nightclubs and f!ght fu*k n*gga you could go to a boxing gym and call a random boxer out... weak a.ss n*ggaz
thats what i was thinking, so many n*ggaz, no hoes, what the fu*k are these n*ggaz f!ghting for?
 6 years ago '05        #43
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
No such thing as a fair f!ght, or so it is said and I respect that.

but any man claiming he and his "goons" jump n*gga's is pure sucka's.
 6 years ago '04        #44
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
 djinferno said:
thats what i was thinking, so many n*ggaz, no hoes, what the fu*k are these n*ggaz f!ghting for?
i guess thats why lol... no hoes
 6 years ago '05        #45
A-Dot 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 792 792

[pic - click to view]

LMAOOOO!!! I thought it was this guy rappin' Hahahahhaaa!!
 6 years ago '07        #46
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,772 | Props total: 577 577
Pow pow pow pow pow briiiiiicksquaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

yuuuhhhh!
 6 years ago '11        #47
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
They got punked cause no one wanted to hear that corny sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #48
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
why dudes always want New York dudes to take an L

sh*ts funny to me
 6 years ago '04        #49
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
yeah when I want to go out and have a good time and enjoy myself, this is exactly what I have in mind.
 09-22-2011, 02:13 PM         #50
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know you soft when you getting bi*ched by some atl n*ggas
 6 years ago '04        #51
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
So what your saying is you have 20 n*ggas dancing and singing with each other? hahaha the difference between Cali and everywhere else.. We in a chick ear at the club.. dancing with her.. fu*k dancing with your homeboy
 6 years ago '10        #52
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2222 2222
 peeyump said:
Hold up.....did this n*gga start off by saying n*ggaz act up when they together.......then finish off by saying WE would catch 'em one by one and beat the breaks off them?!??!?!?!

name the middle school and high school where you was at.......

but the real funny sh*t is up north n*ggaz dont refer to spanish folks as mexicans.....they refer to 'em as Puerto Ricans and Dominicans.........west coast n*ggaz refer to spanish folks as Mexicans...........this n*gga lyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying.

This clown a.ss n*gga.

I went to Miller Grove middle school and Redan high school.

We use to fu*k up these n*ggas called the Crest Boys

Every morning we would gather in the gym before the bell and they would try to jump someone. One day they tried to catch my n*gga in the locker room but he dipped out.

Then we caught they n*gga outside after school (on a Friday) and beat the black and the naps off his a.ss. The following Monday that n*gga ain't even look at us...AND HE WAS WITH HIS n*ggaS.

Down south people are to nice. That's where the whole southern hospitality phrase came from.
Why you think NY n*ggas go down south to slang? Cause we know down south n*ggas won't do sh*t. You hardly hear of down south n*ggas cominig up here to move that work

I will give respect to BMF though. Them n*ggas lived it up and they did what they wanted to do. They knew the repercussions of they actions and they still did it.

Respect.
 6 years ago '10        #53
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8304 8304
 peeyump said:
Hold up.....did this n*gga start off by saying n*ggaz act up when they together.......then finish off by saying WE would catch 'em one by one and beat the breaks off them?!??!?!?!

name the middle school and high school where you was at.......

but the real funny sh*t is up north n*ggaz dont refer to spanish folks as mexicans.....they refer to 'em as Puerto Ricans and Dominicans.........west coast n*ggaz refer to spanish folks as Mexicans...........this n*gga lyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying.
No we refer to puerto ricans as puerto ricans and dominicans as dominicans....fu*k I look like calling a mexican a rican
 6 years ago '10        #54
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
No we refer to puerto ricans as puerto ricans and dominicans as dominicans....fu*k I look like calling a mexican a rican
Why did you even reply to that n*gga son?
 6 years ago '10        #55
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Nautilus O said:

sh*t went over ya head youngin. west coast when they think spanish folks they think MEXICANS......up north the first you think of is Ricans and Dominicans........nobody said anything about calling mexicans ricans Jimbo.
 6 years ago '10        #56
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 DVJ78 said:

This clown a.ss n*gga.

I went to Miller Grove middle school and Redan high school.

We use to fu*k up these n*ggas called the Crest Boys

Every morning we would gather in the gym before the bell and they would try to jump someone. One day they tried to catch my n*gga in the locker room but he dipped out.

Then we caught they n*gga outside after school (on a Friday) and beat the black and the naps off his a.ss. The following Monday that n*gga ain't even look at us...AND HE WAS WITH HIS n*ggaS.

Down south people are to nice. That's where the whole southern hospitality phrase came from.
Why you think NY n*ggas go down south to slang? Cause we know down south n*ggas won't do sh*t. You hardly hear of down south n*ggas cominig up here to move that work

I will give respect to BMF though. Them n*ggas lived it up and they did what they wanted to do. They knew the repercussions of they actions and they still did it.

Respect.

I stopped reading when you said Redan High School. Get the fu*k outta here n*gga.
 6 years ago '10        #57
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8304 8304
 peeyump said:
sh*t went over ya head youngin. west coast when they think spanish folks they think MEXICANS......up north the first you think of is Ricans and Dominicans........nobody said anything about calling mexicans ricans Jimbo.

peeyump said:
but the real funny sh*t is up north n*ggaz dont refer to spanish folks as mexicans.....they refer to 'em as Puerto Ricans and Dominicans
So what went over my head again? Dude said he lived in the A and he was referring to the mexicans that live there, there are not a large population of domincans and ricans in the south outside of florida. Why would i see a Mexican in the A and say "look at that rican"

So you sitting here saying "up north people" call all spanish people ricans makes you look dumb and shows you a country ****. If anything we would call them "spanish"

Not to mention a country a.ss n*gga like yourself calling somebody Jimbo
 6 years ago '10        #58
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
 peeyump said:
I stopped reading when you said Redan High School. Get the fu*k outta here n*gga.
At least you know I ain't lying.
You tried to catch me...but you failed.

NY n*ggas ran that sh*t and the funny thing is....a NY n*gga is probably digging out ya girls duke shoot right now while you type on this forum

Get used to it n*gga...down south n*ggas ain't go no swag. Ya'll n*ggas is still wearing Cross Colors!!!

Kriss Kross a.ss n*ggas!!
Another Bad Creation a.ss n*ggas!!

6 years ago '06        #59
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,483 | Props total: 258 258
ooookkk thats why i dont go to dumpster a.ss bullsh*t a.ss clubs,

these f*ggot a.ss n*ggas was soooo tuff jumpin people cause they were deep,

i hope they all get shot or thrown in jail

its easy to be tough when u 40 deep.
 6 years ago '10        #60
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Nautilus O said:

So what went over my head again? Dude said he lived in the A and he was referring to the mexicans that live there, there are not a large population of domincans and ricans in the south outside of florida. Why would i see a Mexican in the A and say "look at that rican"

So you sitting here saying "up north people" call all spanish people ricans makes you look dumb and shows you a country ****. If anything we would call them "spanish"

Not to mention a country a.ss n*gga like yourself calling somebody Jimbo

n*gga......this a simple case of your monkey a.ss all in the kool aid and not knowing the flavor. If you have not noticed we already told this n*gga he was lying and did not stay in ATLANTA........basically saying that n*gga was in the country.......aint no fu*king mexicans n*gga..........to k!ll two birds with one stone........when he typed up "Redan High School" he all but confirmed that his a.ss was no where near ATLANTA......ole chuckie cheese a.ss n*gga.........thats why I hit him with a up north n*ggaz dont even refer to spanish folks as mexicans......first thing that pop in ya mind is Ricans and Dominicans cause thats what you got up north. How that went over ya head? You stupid motherfu*ker I was basically saying that n*gga lying about being in Atlanta and lying about being from NY. You bi*ch a.ss n*gga....anymore questions?!?

I've lived in Cali, Jersey and GA so I know gotdamn well what n*ggaz refer to a hispanic as in each area.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy