most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
The Iphone is targeted specifically for women, and young - middle aged gay and metros3xual men. No offense.
 09-22-2011, 10:42 PM         #42
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
The Iphone is targeted specifically for women, and young - middle aged gay and metros3xual men. No offense.

That's painfully childish of you.
 09-22-2011, 10:43 PM         #43
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The AllthingsD blog has been specifically mentioning iPhone 5. Walt Mossberg's connection to Apple is much stronger than anyone at FOX's so I'd fall back from saying anything definite about this launch until it happens.
 09-22-2011, 10:44 PM         #44
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
OK first off no Droid has the screen that is better than the I phone 4 outside of the Droid charge.

2 there is no iPhone now that is better than the galaxy s 2.

3. You got the thrive over the galaxy tab and Asus transformer, your fault.

4. IPhone don't force close.....they crash without any message. I got an iPod touch 4th Gen and witness this alot.

5. Just you got a sh*tty android product doesn't mean android suck. You just fail at researching product.
I agree with all of these points. People overvalue the iPhone a tad bit too much. I'm an iPhone owner, but this is getting ridiculous.
 09-22-2011, 10:52 PM         #45
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rockobox said:
Oh yeah, purely a social fad, GOD FORBID someone actually prefers one software over the other

I never said purely, I said a LOT of the draw is. And its true. Apple intends it to be that way. They dont market it as a smartphone, its an 'iPhone'. Its not an MP3 player, its an 'iPod'. Sh*t they even do it in their commercials ("If you dont have an iPhone, then you dont have an iPhone"). Its very much a fashion/hip/social status icon thing they are going for. They sell alot of hardware based on that. And the hardware itself need not be impressive technically for them to do so.

They make k!ller margins on that sh*t and they will continue to. iOS is a major draw also, never said it wasnt.
 6 years ago '07        #46
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Cantankerous said:
Wrong again nerd
 6 years ago '05        #47
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823

[pic - click to view]

It sure looks like it when you visit Guys with iPhones. NSFW!

The website Guys with iPhones is “Powered by a love for hot men who appreciate the finer gadgets in life.” So if you feel like that too you should check it out. Again: NSFW!

And of course there are also Girls with iPhones. Not as nasty as the male version, luckily.
Correct.

With that said, I'm don't think all Iphone users are gay or metros3xual, some simply had no choice after leaving RIM, and came to Iphone, stuck in a contract, etc.

If you look at this graph

[pic - click to view]

This suggest 14% of Android users want to switch to the Iphone platform, considering the female android usage is low, I'll say a nice 5 percent are female, 9% gay or metros3xual men.

Even more, look at the Iphone side. 80% prefer their device, and won't switch platform, women, gay and metros3xual men. The 7% represent those, who I don't think are gay, metros3xual, or a woman, as far as Iphone users.

Not that their is anything wrong with being a woman, metros3xual or gay, just saying.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 09-22-2011 at 11:40 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #48
jtread 16 heat pts16
space
space
$460 | Props total: 71 71
My 3G (yeah I'm a cheap bastard) is on its last legs. Time to use the upgrade. I'll probably just get a 4 though.
 6 years ago '05        #49
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2217 2217
I fu*king been trying to tell people this sh*t and it actually happened. My one boy kept sayin wait man, iphone 5 comming this year i said they just came out with the 4, no way the 5 droppin its gonna be 4s or some sh*t like that and i was fu*king rite!
 6 years ago '04        #50
youngd 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$3,286 | Props total: 1085 1085
 tico86 said:
they know people will still rush and buy the 4s. Apple could release anything and people will still buy it for the logo
The ish*t gonna be droppin soon
 6 years ago '05        #51
FukWitDreDay 6 heat pts
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
i just got the new blackberry 9930 you homo-thugs
 6 years ago '11        #52
86'd 118 heat pts118
space
space
$3,447 | Props total: 5022 5022
 FukWitDreDay said:
i just got the new blackberry 9930 you homo-thugs
How's that workin out for you?
 6 years ago '05        #53
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
HTC Evo 3D + Macbook Pro is the way to go.... best of both worlds.
 6 years ago '04        #54
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Cantankerous said:

[pic - click to view]

Correct.

With that said, I'm don't think all Iphone users are gay or metros3xual, some simply had no choice after leaving RIM, and came to Iphone, stuck in a contract, etc.

If you look at this graph

[pic - click to view]

This suggest 14% of Android users want to switch to the Iphone platform, considering the female android usage is low, I'll say a nice 5 percent are female, 9% gay or metros3xual men.

Even more, look at the Iphone side. 80% prefer their device, and won't switch platform, women, gay and metros3xual men. The 7% represent those, who I don't think are gay, metros3xual, or a woman, as far as Iphone users.

Not that their is anything wrong with being a woman, metros3xual or gay, just saying.
That's an interesting theory. It's on the internet so it must be true. This is just dumb. Not your post, but this whole Android vs. iOS debate in general. I realize that outside of the internet this "what platfrom is better" pissing contest doesn't really matter, but still.... People should just get what they like. It's not that serious.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 09-23-2011 at 06:04 AM..
 09-23-2011, 06:02 AM         #55
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U know yo life is horrible if u eat, sleep, breathe Apple products only SMH
 6 years ago '04        #56
space
space
 tj.iscool said:
U know yo life is horrible if u eat, sleep, breathe Apple products only SMH
I really just think I've outgrown Boxden.
 09-23-2011, 07:16 AM         #57
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All you lyin @ss "I told you so" f*ggots can eat a d!ck...you didn't know sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #58
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,085 | Props total: 10767 10767
I never did understand the hatred Android users and iOS users have for each other

Anyhoo... My sister has been DYING to get rid of her Wackberry for a while now.. and if this iPhone 4S drops on Sprint, then she'll be excited. She's not a tech head at all but would like something a little more fun then her Archaic Curve, so I think this will be a good jump for her. Smooth OS, streamlined, easy to use, etc.
 6 years ago '10        #59
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
With it dropping in the Fall 2011....does that mean 3 months later in 2012 we'll have a new one?
 6 years ago '04        #60
space
space
 cottonman5grand said:
With it dropping in the Fall 2011....does that mean 3 months later in 2012 we'll have a new one?
Probably in the Summer, but who knows.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy