Apple’s ‘iPhone 4S’ Will Be Only New Model This Year

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
Man fu*k Apple!
 6 years ago '04        #22
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Rockobox said:
Why are y'all complaining?

AT&T/Verizon users shouldn't even care about this sh*t. It's us Sprint users that would like to get into the world of iOS, majority of us just wanna leave Android.

I would MUCH rather cop a Verizon iPhone off a n*gga, unlock the bi*ch (if I have to) and tell Sprint I got a new phone to go to instead of upgrading to a 4S this year and then DROOLING over the 5 next year.
Yup. SPrint keeps giving me reason after reason to be happy I left. Buy this iPhone and be fu*ked when the iP5 drops next summer because unlike AT&T there's no early upgrade and they're getting rid of Premier.
 09-22-2011, 08:44 PM         #23
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I AM LEGEND said:
It's makes a lot of sense. Can't see myself jumping on this unless it's bigger and even then I'd have to think about it. Why waste the upgrade?
that's what she said
 6 years ago '04        #24
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Hate to say I told you so but ....
 6 years ago '07        #25
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
I think... I am about to go to the dark-side.
 6 years ago '04        #26
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo. we need the 5
 6 years ago '06        #27
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,628 | Props total: 601 601
Why the complaining. Its still a faster phone with upgrades and a larger screen (hopefully). But I swear if it doesn't have a larger screen, I'm hopping on Android.

Ehh.... I'm not sure if I would hop so soon. I have a lot of music on my iTunes.
 6 years ago '11        #28
PlayMeSumPimpin 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 513 513
Droid Life fool
 6 years ago '04        #29
noshirtforyou 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 0 0
the death of the iphone begins
 6 years ago '04        #30
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1013 1013
 noshirtforyou said:
Picture that.
 6 years ago '04        #31
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
i still think its dropping this year.

al gore even said its droppin this year

09-22-2011, 09:22 PM         #32
danieldengi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

The fu*k is everyone following this news source like Steve Jobs said it or somesh*t? There has been about 100 leaks all leading to an iPhone with a bigger screen and a redesigned form factor. It's going to look like a mini-iPad basically. There's going to be an iPhone 5 belihhh dat plehboii (birdman voice).
 6 years ago '07        #33
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Pleasseee make the screen bigger that's all I ask

Bigger screan + iOS 5 =
 6 years ago '07        #34
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 noshirtforyou said:

[pic - click to view]

09-22-2011, 09:33 PM         #35
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 noshirtforyou said:
Please.... they can half a.ss it just like this and millions will still cop. And when they do, they will try and convince the rest of the world that modern tech like NFC, LTE, 1280x720 resolution displays, 340+ PPI, swappable miniSD cards and dualcore 1.5GHz chips are meaningless...... riiiiight up until Apple launches a phone with those, then they will be the best things ever.

Good look on them dropping out of the tech race, they weren't ever going to be able to keep up anyway. Alot of the draw behind Apple products is fashion and social, they arent on the bleeding edge anymore. They may as well bow out and keep making a k!lling off of folks willing to pay for a brand. A minor upgraded iPhone 4 is going to make them billions because it dont matter what the hell they ship.
 09-22-2011, 09:43 PM         #36
danieldengi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cipherr said:
Please.... they can half a.ss it just like this and millions will still cop. And when they do, they will try and convince the rest of the world that modern tech like NFC, LTE, 1280x720 resolution displays, 340+ PPI, swappable miniSD cards and dualcore 1.5GHz chips are meaningless...... riiiiight up until Apple launches a phone with those, then they will be the best things ever.

Good look on them dropping out of the tech race, they weren't ever going to be able to keep up anyway. Alot of the draw behind Apple products is fashion and social, they arent on the bleeding edge anymore. They may as well bow out and keep making a k!lling off of folks willing to pay for a brand. A minor upgraded iPhone 4 is going to make them billions because it dont matter what the hell they ship.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #37
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 Cipherr said:

Oh yeah, purely a social fad, GOD FORBID someone actually prefers one software over the other
 6 years ago '04        #38
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,647 | Props total: 2189 2189
lol if the iPhone 4S had the same specs and was named iPhone 5 majority of the people saying it's trash would be hyped
 09-22-2011, 10:22 PM         #39
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jewelz1132 said:
lol if the iPhone 4S had the same specs and was named iPhone 5 majority of the people saying it's trash would be hyped
Wrong Milli Vanilli.
 6 years ago '04        #40
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 2729 2729
 djnovafresh said:
Small screen on iPhone>>>>then any sh*tty as droid product. I say this because I used to have a driod always had to charge the piece of sh*t. Then i go out and by this Toshiba thrive and this piece of sh*t freezes up foec closes and now the battery won't charge and i brought this on Sept 6 will be taking this back once I get home from hawaii.
OK first off no Droid has the screen that is better than the I phone 4 outside of the Droid charge.

2 there is no iPhone now that is better than the galaxy s 2.

3. You got the thrive over the galaxy tab and Asus transformer, your fault.

4. IPhone don't force close.....they crash without any message. I got an iPod touch 4th Gen and witness this alot.

5. Just you got a sh*tty android product doesn't mean android suck. You just fail at researching product.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago