Sep 21 - U.S. Supreme Court Rejects Request to Stay Troy Davis Execution. He was killed @ 11:08 p.m.

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
18 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Did The Justice System Fail?

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Tons of serial k!llers and other sick fu*ks on death row everywhere who will live for decades and die of old age before getting executed.

Yet they still manage to put guys to death guys that had questionable convictions.
 09-22-2011, 03:28 AM         #42
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t will catch up to her like it did with that scumbag oJ simpson karma a bi*ch shell do the time somehow in a different way just look at Oj
 09-22-2011, 03:30 AM         #43
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like i said should of put both these scumbags in the chamber and the truth would of came out him and his friend they say did the shootin just a waste of life disgusting how dumb can you be you shoot someone than go to a store pistol whip a homelessman than shoot a cop and than blast him again On the ground ... Like i said before i believe everyone was scared of his friend thats why they put it on him did he ever come out and admit it was his boy that did it if he didnt than he took the wrap adios ....
 09-22-2011, 04:13 AM         #44
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well not just a cop shot another guy and beat up a homeless guy... This aint the wild wild west lol
 09-22-2011, 04:14 AM         #45
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All in a 4 hr period i mean cmon now lol
 09-22-2011, 05:25 AM         #46
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why did these as*holes vote NO? Any reason?

brazidee, crzyhaas13, mikesaimname, slim_d20, theFREAK, Willye, yo0123yo
 6 years ago '04        #47
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Its some bullsh*t... there's obviously something wrong with this system and they need to look into it deeper. For a second I thought the system had the burden of proof and in order to proof everything against someone they needed evidence.... where the hell was the fu*king evidence when all they had were "empty shells" and 7 of the 9 testimonies were false

I don't wanna draw any parallels with the Casey Anthony case because it wasn't clear that she had k!lled her child but come the fu*k on.. the amounts of evidence against this girl and her parents was enormous. She had even lied to the police about her whole entire life... The TD case didn't have nearly 10% the amount of evidence that the casey anthony case did... it's outrageous.
 09-22-2011, 09:00 AM         #48
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First off, whether you agree or disagree with what's occurred a life has been lost at the hands of someone else, so RIP.

Second, if this case had occurred in the present with the media and lesser prejudice (I would argue), Troy doesn't get the death sentence, and probably doesn't get convincted. That bothers me. Deeply.
It's much harder to overturn a case than it is not prove them initially.
In addition, this was 91', the year of Rodney King and the Cop / Black relationship was more at odds than ever.

I heard a Warden ( I think of Troy's prison ) was on the radio condemning capital punishment, and talked about Troy specifically. He made one particular, lasting point that execution doesn't bring closure. He said it closes the book for the media, and the court system, but ultimately doesn't close a single thing for the people involved. He believed that all it did was place a burden on the families that previously was somewhat held by the state/courts. Now both families hold the guilt of taking a life, and have to carry that with them going forward.
 09-22-2011, 09:06 AM         #49
Trini Grim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Police forces are hurting badly. Not enough bades/money, so they have to use these type of "strategies" to get citizens to comply more easily. F*** the POLICE. I'm Trini/Tobagonian(west indies) And I knew since womb that police get ":paid like everybody else" think about that, my grandmother told me that.
SMH R.I.P.
 6 years ago '06        #50
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Andrefrbk said:
Further proof innocent till proven guilty does not apply for black people...
There are plenty of people who have been railroaded by the American justice system, if you don't believe me go look up the west memphis three, or Kenny Waters off of the top of my head (the movie conviction). We like to railroad people into getting convicted and when there's a question about something they always move to cover-up mode. It's fu*ked up.
 6 years ago '04        #51
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,398 | Props total: 3864 3864
rip...
 09-22-2011, 09:47 AM         #52
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP, he was one of many, who were innocently executed.
 6 years ago '10        #53
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
definitely sounds like he was railroaded. r.i.p. if that was the case.
 09-22-2011, 09:58 AM         #54
ncsupack87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1LynguisticMind said:
but with all the other factors it just seems unreal that they are going to follow through with the execution

7 OUT OF 9 WITNESSES?????????????????? ADMITTED THEY LIED!!!!!!!!!!!

NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE? AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE OR IS THIS JUST FLAT OUT GOVERMENT murder?

da fu*k happened to reasonable doubt? what about Casey Anthony??

oh yeah thats right she was a pretty white girl...damn

casey anthony didnt get off because she was white. almost every person in america thought she was guilty and wanted her convicted. she got off because she had a great attorney. dont throw the race card so easily
 6 years ago '06        #55
mig_ee 
space
space
$37 | Props total: 0 0
So we can k!ll a baby with more evidence pointing to the accuser and in a year and half be set free. But, can have little to no evidence and be in Jail for 23yrs for a murder and get the death penalty with lack of evidence.
 6 years ago '04        #56
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 1LynguisticMind said:
but with all the other factors it just seems unreal that they are going to follow through with the execution

7 OUT OF 9 WITNESSES?????????????????? ADMITTED THEY LIED!!!!!!!!!!!

NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE? AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE OR IS THIS JUST FLAT OUT GOVERMENT murder?

da fu*k happened to reasonable doubt? what about Casey Anthony??

oh yeah thats right she was a pretty white girl...damn
I was just about to say something about Casey Anthony and how she gets away with the sh*t..

But you beat me to it...
 6 years ago '10        #57
mlim420 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,298 | Props total: 159 159
RIP :cool-smiley-009:

*EDIT* fu*k THE POLICE!!
 6 years ago '08        #58
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
who knows if he was innocent or not but RIP either way feel me my n*ggaz
 6 years ago '04        #59
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Magnum TI said:
Hilarious that you bring up no physical evidence and lying eyewitnesses but then mention anthony as some "oh she was white" bullsh*t when they had literally no reason to convict her with, no physical evidence, NO eyewitnesses, etc....

Lets be real, he was a young black man he probably would have been dead on the streets within a year anyway
wow....fu*kin wow...

Ignorance at its finest..
 6 years ago '10        #60
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
wow. im baffled by this sh*t.. casey anthony, released after all evidence points to her being guilty.. & this man is unjustly k!lled with NO hard evidence against him.. somethings gotta change my people, the question is when ?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy