Sep 21 - U.S. Supreme Court Rejects Request to Stay Troy Davis Execution. He was killed @ 11:08 p.m.

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Did The Justice System Fail?

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Damn this sh*t fu*ked up my day

let an innocent man die, and let Casey Anthony the child k!ller walk free
 6 years ago '07        #22
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
god damnit my blood is boiling right now
 09-22-2011, 12:32 AM         #23
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
he has a point though....I wouldn't even a.ssociate the Tea Party with whites because many people of color agree with it's core values as well
You mean "Black" people like this???

[pic - click to view]

09-22-2011, 12:36 AM         #24
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Davis' final words are reported as follows:
“ I'd like to address the MacPhail family. Let you know, despite the situation you are in, I'm not the one who personally k!lled your son, your father, your brother. I am innocent. The incident that happened that night is not my fault. I did not have a gun. All I can ask ... is that you look deeper into this case so that you really can finally see the truth. I ask my family and friends to continue to f!ght this f!ght. For those about to take my life, God have mercy on your souls. And may God bless your souls.[124] ”

rip
 6 years ago '07        #25
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
RIP

i think the fact that the murder happened so far back and them only having 1 suspect for murdered police officer made them overlook everything

Innocent Life taken by bad judgement
 6 years ago '07        #26
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
crzyhaas13, slim_d20, yo0123yo

bi*ch a.ss n*ggas
 09-22-2011, 12:44 AM         #27
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastahkillah said:
RIP

i think the fact that the murder happened so far back and them only having 1 suspect for murdered police officer made them overlook everything

Innocent Life taken by bad judgement
his homie sh*tted on him, people need to find his a.ss and get him to confess.
 6 years ago '04        #28
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,813 | Props total: 1480 1480
The Criminal Justice System really needs to be looked at...

Casey Anthony is free probably smoking some weed not even on probation with tons of proof.

BUT Troy dies with basically no evidence...

R.I.P. Mr. Davis
 6 years ago '04        #29
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,798 | Props total: 23555 23555
what's sad is before the last 72 hours leading to his execution, none of you and half the people bi*ching about it around the world gave a fu*k or tried to participate in preventing this sh*t from happening....

yea i said it
 6 years ago '11        #30
slimfrom85th 41 heat pts41
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 2366 2366
r.i.p
 09-22-2011, 12:58 AM         #31
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1LynguisticMind said:
god damnit my blood is boiling right now
as well it should be, i feel the same way

it will take nothing short of a total revolt to overthrow this corrupt, macabre system
its so clear the system is engineered to do exactly the kind of twisted a.ss sh*t youre witnessing now...

and how does this bring closure to the family of inbreds? so, long as its a black man, allowing an innocent man to be sent to death is justifiable because in their eyes, it was the only plausible explanation for the loved ones death, i wonder how trigger happy people would have been if that were a white man on death row?

this is just further revelation that the value of a black mans life is measured in coals and that our salvation will not come from adopting and swearing by the faith of our oppressors but through rigorous, calculated action be it diplomatic or anarchical
 6 years ago '07        #32
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
 Adwerdz said:
what's sad is before the last 72 hours leading to his execution, none of you and half the people bi*ching about it around the world gave a fu*k or tried to participate in preventing this sh*t from happening....

yea i said it
what did you do that was any different and how you know we werent following it

quit tryna up your self we just paying our respects
 09-22-2011, 01:12 AM         #33
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
“ I'd like to address the MacPhail family. Let you know, despite the situation you are in, I'm not the one who personally k!lled your son, your father, your brother. I am innocent. The incident that happened that night is not my fault. I did not have a gun. All I can ask ... is that you look deeper into this case so that you really can finally see the truth. I ask my family and friends to continue to f!ght this f!ght. For those about to take my life, God have mercy on your souls. And may God bless your souls.[124] ”
even in throes of imminent death, he remained tactful, filled with remorse but maintaining firmness and conviction of his innocence.

it took more heart to hold back the fear,frustration and unbridled hatred he must have felt for the world than it did for those witless drones to flip the switch

in the eyes of people who felt his death was justifed, this was justice, but in the grand scheme this was just another fruitless undertaking that wil in no way positvely impact the emotional and psycological well being of the victim's family

another innocent life lost to to a tragically flawed institution unfit to wield the power of condemnation, no man or party has the right to decide who lives or dies. but religious paradigms and teachings become nil when they get in the way of our selfish human sensibilities.

The west memphis three were giving a chance at salvation and so should Troy Davis but i think we all know the reason that didnt happen

Last edited by Rhyme n Tekniq; 09-22-2011 at 01:23 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #34
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
meawhile.............

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #35
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
 Magnum TI said:
Hilarious that you bring up no physical evidence and lying eyewitnesses but then mention anthony as some "oh she was white" bullsh*t when they had literally no reason to convict her with, no physical evidence, NO eyewitnesses, etc....

Lets be real, he was a young black man he probably would have been dead on the streets within a year anyway

6 years ago '09        #36
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
nobody else gonna do it huh?

welp...

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #37
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23356 23356
when a dead cop is involved is a wrap for ever gets the blame.
 09-22-2011, 01:47 AM         #38
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Magnum TI said:
Hilarious that you bring up no physical evidence and lying eyewitnesses but then mention anthony as some "oh she was white" bullsh*t when they had literally no reason to convict her with, no physical evidence, NO eyewitnesses, etc....

Lets be real, he was a young black man he probably would have been dead on the streets within a year anyway
boy I could rip that statement apart effortlessly

you got lucky and manage to make sense with the first sentence but then pissed it all away with your sh*t for brains a.ssessment that he would have been dead on the streets anyways. you have nothing to base your neanderthal-like rambling on; yet you go through with posting it when you should have just bailed out of making a comment altogether. Let's be real? okay then let be real. The real is that as a young black man whose already looked down the barrel, if given a second leash on life could have went on to make his own contributions as a productive member of society, his experience alone could have opened up opportunities as an orator or activist against the injustices of the american judicial system. he could of done a number of postive things but thats been cut down in the interest of giving a family a false sense of justice. lets be real, young black men are becoming far more progressive than these misleading statistics want you to believe and that the survival rate of black men has been intentionally downplayed and sensationalized to decrease overall morale among us.

you wanna be real? that statement you made aint real and if youre black you should be ashamed that some defeated, born-loser sh*t like that would come out of your mouth. is that the expectation you have of your own kind or even yourself that you apparently and willingly accept. or is this some shock statment typed up with the sole intention of sounding cool or "keeping it real" you come off as a mentally stunted as*hole with no understanding of the world he inhabits, some would see my response as a waste of time but i gotta be honest....i enjoy ripping into glamorously stupid d!cktaints like you

remove yourself from the gene pool at your earliest convenience please

Last edited by Rhyme n Tekniq; 09-22-2011 at 01:54 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #39
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 578 578
It is of no concern who actually committed the crime, just so long as someone is punished for it.
 09-22-2011, 02:35 AM         #40
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"...a government and its agencies are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -Warren v. District of Columbia

"Law enforcement agencies and personnel have no duty to protect individuals from the criminal acts of others; instead their duty is to preserve the peace and arrest law breakers for the protection of the general public."
Lynch v. N.C. Dept. of Justice

" But, indeed, no private person has a right to complain, by suit in court, on the ground of a breach of the Constitution, the Constitution, it is true, is a compact but he is not a party to it."
Padelford, Fay & Co. vs. The Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Savannah
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy