So What Is Up With Rondo's Shirt Here? (pic)

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-22-2011, 12:43 PM         #101
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
conspiracy theories is like the evolution of religion because it takes all responsibility away from the individual.

i also think the idea of the u.s. government being like god and controlling everything is just ridiculous. only thing medicine ever did was create vaccinations. which do what, help you f!ght the disease, but people are willing to believe they got a cure for aids but aint ever cured anything else ever. theres no quarantine for aids like small pox or anything else that has been eradicated, which is the proper word not cured, so if you want to believe aids is a tool of the government thats fine but to think they control this disease or even created it is just foolish. the cure for aids is the cure for anything, stop spreading it.

Last edited by Ni2; 09-22-2011 at 12:46 PM..
 09-22-2011, 12:44 PM         #102
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SALTY3142 said:
Why isn't this a problem in the Asian community then? "It's in white folks nature to use disease to k!ll people" how can you say something like that? As if "white folks" have contributed nothing to society to make your life better. It's people like you that breed hatred and racism out of your holier than thou mentality. This is 2011, we all drink from the same water fountains. Every race has a dirty past, because that's how people were back then, we acted like animals and condemned what we did not understand. We've come a long way, instead of making negative comments, let us keep progressing. and I mean people as a whole, not any single race. Time to stop playing the race card. What happens when white people become the minority? Who will you blame then?

So I guess the only way to prevent this conspiracy of tainted vaccines from happening is to have black people helping only blacks and white people helping only whites, so that we can't blame another race for our problems would that make you happy?.... Oh wait, that would be setting back humanity how many years? fu*k outta here
We've come a long way?

We just executed a black man under some bullsh*t circumstances. (See the History of African Americans)

We are k!lling babies in the middle east(See Manifest Destiny)

The government is taxing us at ridiculous rates(See Boston Tea Party)

White people still believe they are helping the world when it is your weapons, technology and way of life that is destroying the earth( how many species of fish or Native Ameican tribes are no longer with us because of white people).

You're not a realist. Just another band wagon minded idiot who feels white people are god's gift to earth. We are not better off because we don't know what life would have been like if whites would have stayed in Europe...

And better life for me??? I live in a country with people that wish I go back to Africa... Funny they want that AFTER you milked us for all the free labor you could.... You're an idiot sir. Anyone that reads can see that...
 6 years ago '05        #103
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 SeaJaiye said:
its going on right now tho...............what you think the NFL/NBA is? the music industry? any black person at the highest rank in the music biz? any black owners (don't mention MJ cause hes white at this point) in nfl/nba? white people had way too much fun with slavery back then, they just made it look presentable now.
Its called capitalism you stupid fu*k. It happens everywhere from companies that have 99% white employees to companies that don't. If you don't like the system, move to cuba.
 09-22-2011, 01:35 PM         #104
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:
Its called capitalism you stupid fu*k. It happens everywhere from companies that have 99% white employees to companies that don't. If you don't like the system, move to cuba.
name a 99% white employee company with a 100% black owner?
 6 years ago '07        #105
SALTY3142 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
 palogee said:
We've come a long way?

We just executed a black man under some bullsh*t circumstances. (See the History of African Americans)

White people still believe they are helping the world when it is your weapons, technology and way of life that is destroying the earth( how many species of fish or Native Ameican tribes are no longer with us because of white people).

You're not a realist. Just another band wagon minded idiot who feels white people are god's gift to earth. We are not better off because we don't know what life would have been like if whites would have stayed in Europe...

And better life for me??? I live in a country with people that wish I go back to Africa... Funny they want that AFTER you milked us for all the free labor you could.... You're an idiot sir. Anyone that reads can see that...
wow. You are so far gone on the conspiracy train it's incredible. When did I ever say white people were "god's gift to earth" ? or anything close to that. I said we all have dirt in our past... that means white people too, quite obviously, but I encouraged you to look at what they have done for society. I could sit here all day posting about the negative impact black people have had on America.

You are BLIND AS A BAT if you don't think we've come a long way from the people we were in the 40s, 50s and earlier.

You're sitting here preaching like black people are the only victims:

(see Cameron Todd Willingham and Johnny Frank Garrett)

(see islamic terrorism in the middle east)

(see Canada)

Everyone has problems, time for you to stop playing the blame game. Do you know how many of my people are still k!lled regularly in Egypt for just being Christian? Just simply carrying a bible or attending Christmas mass... boom.... all dead. Am I sitting here crying and whining that muslims think they are "god's gift to the world" and are all evil? NO ! The same way you shouldn't be painting white people with that brush. People like you frustrate the hell out of me and there is no helping you. If white people help you, it's a conspiracy, if they don't it's racism.
 09-22-2011, 01:44 PM         #106
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any negative impact black people caused in america is probably because of white people. physical slavery ended a while back, but mental slavery is gonna be around for a while and that's what causes blacks to act out in the way they do. then white people put it up on tv and everyone thinks they're animals.
 6 years ago '07        #107
SALTY3142 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
 SeaJaiye said:
any negative impact black people caused in america is probably because of white people. physical slavery ended a while back, but mental slavery is gonna be around for a while and that's what causes blacks to act out in the way they do. then white people put it up on tv and everyone thinks they're animals.
Mental slavery....causes blacks to "act out"?! AND THEN... it gets better people.... white people make everyone think they're animals by having all races of reporters (INCLUDING BLACK), do stories on these "acts".... OK now I think I'm done with this discussion.

Keep up this attitude though! It'll make sure you don't get anywhere in life.
 09-22-2011, 01:54 PM         #108
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SALTY3142 said:
Mental slavery....causes blacks to "act out"?! AND THEN... it gets better people.... white people make everyone think they're animals by having all races of reporters (INCLUDING BLACK), do stories on these "acts".... OK now I think I'm done with this discussion.

Keep up this attitude though! It'll make sure you don't get anywhere in life.
black reporters would be house n*ggas in the slavery days. they're forced to be appropriate and presentable and boring like white people, so don't bring them up like it makes a diff if they're reporting the story or not.

white people love taking advantage of sh*t, you don't really understand it unless you're from a black culture or are black.
 09-22-2011, 01:54 PM         #109
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
yes cause white ppl make black ppl post the stupidity of themselves "acting out" that is on worldstarhiphop
 09-22-2011, 01:59 PM         #110
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
yes cause white ppl make black ppl post the stupidity that is on worldstarhiphop
they don't do it directly, but they cause it. why do you think the black community is the way that it is? white people found drugs, viruses, etc. to destroy the community and used the slavery tricks to make it work. tried to not educate them, put liquor n gun stores on every corner, etc.

it's amazing how white people control the media. worldstar is successful because they know how the youth is today. they like taking advantage of sh*t, and they're very smart when it comes to this. they popularize gangsta rap, hood movies n sh*t like that to keep that kind of mindset going. they outlawed afrocentric music back in the late 80s because that sh*t was making blacks too righteous. did the same thing by k!lling bob marley cause he was really about to start a revolution.

white people can't have black people being civilized on a national scale. they aint bout that life
 6 years ago '07        #111
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,205 | Props total: 19859 19859
 Jayg36 said:
TS is a bonafide dumbass. No need to elaborate
llol on bx if you're not a paranoid conspiracy theorist you're a "dumbass"
 6 years ago '05        #112
jwest600 
space
space
$977 | Props total: 11 11
With religion, Race, or Politics.. one side will never be able to see what the other side believes unless they believe it themselves... thats why these 3 topics are usually frowned upon bc NO healthy debate can ever form, and all 3 of these things usually have nothing to do with science or actual fact....

TS... to be honest, it made me cringe reading some of the things you've posted... but I can tell you truely believe the sh*t that you typed, so I can't expect you to see my point of view...but I can tell u that you sound like the majority of white people I meet... the whole "its 2011 and racism is dead sh*t" is very disrespectful.... but I as a black man, I can't expect you to see things through my eyes because the things that I see, the things that have happened to me you will never be able to experience/ or understand...

But with that being said... I respect you opinion, no matter how wrong I think it is; however, before you go shooting off at the mouth keep an open mind and go back and read some of the sh*t people have posted.... watch some of the videos... Your argument as u stated is that "its not Logical" that the govenment created/distributed AIDS... that statement in itself is flawed because these posters have shown you numerous examples of sh*t the government has done to that should make it logical...

You can't expect someone to have such a blind allegience to a country where the very people who control the majority of it , are the same very people that have fu*ked you and your ancestor's over since the beginning of time... and yes it still exists... No one on this board knows the exact truth to who created AIDS, BUT to say some sh*t like "I know the government didn't create AIDS..." just shows that no matter how much evidence you see to the contrary, u already have ur mind made up, which in turn makes you look childish and ignorant...

The US (and many other nations) has been playing with biological weaponry, man made diseases, etc for years... some proven (Tuskege, Syphilis experiments, etc), and some (like AIDS) that haven't been proven... yet... There are 100s of "conspiracy theories that have been proven to be true, so i emplore you..keep an open mind, and dont be so quick to call someone an idiot, or ignoraant, and just open your fu*king eyes man..... You do realize that everything you hear on the news, and is spoon fed to you is not 100% true... You do know that there are many shady things, illegal things, dirty racist things going on behind closed doors that you will never know about right?

I'll leave you with this, if a government/ society of rich, powerful people, (who are majority whites), wanted to k!ll off a certain segement of its population that they deem "undesirable" (whether it be Blacks or Gays) without the human rights backlash that Hitler had by being open and upfront with his intentions... AND if the government has bio-chemical resources to create a disease that could carry out this initiatve, and has tested other initiatives/diseases out on that population in the past (bc to them they are undesirable, or less than human; which a good # of whites in the 50's and 60's believed)... Wouldn't you say that it is LOGICAL for AIDS to be created, administerd under the guise of a "vaccine", so that in 2011 the disease is rampant in that particular population? You do realize that sh*t happening today was set in motion a long time ago right? sh*t isnt as Lily White and innocent as you think... just because its not out in the open and promoted by popluar belief; doesn't mean it doesnt't exist or never happened... OPEN YOUR EYES MAN...

Now the only thing you said that I do agree with it is that people shoudn't use these gross injsutices as excuses not to live their lives and contribute to society (wghich i can admit some people do)... i know some of the white people of my job are racist and expect me to be whatever, but that doesnt stop me from succeeding and making money, it just makes me work harder... I do believe that AIDS was designed to k!ll off the Gay and black population, and the experiment went wrong when they realized the couldn't control (a la Dr. Frankenstein) but I choose to wear protection so they cant get me too... I also believe that there are many self destructive, divisive, things that were beaten/ programmed into black peope's minds during slavery that are still affecting us to this day, but I dont use it as an excuse or a crutch, i just choose not to be a part of that plan either....
 6 years ago '07        #113
space
space
 jwest600 said:
With religion, Race, or Politics.. one side will never be able to see what the other side believes unless they believe it themselves... thats why these 3 topics are usually frowned upon bc NO healthy debate can ever form, and all 3 of these things usually have nothing to do with science or actual fact....

TS... to be honest, it made me cringe reading some of the things you've posted... but I can tell you truely believe the sh*t that you typed, so I can't expect you to see my point of view...but I can tell u that you sound like the majority of white people I meet... the whole "its 2011 and racism is dead sh*t" is very disrespectful.... but I as a black man, I can't expect you to see things through my eyes because the things that I see, the things that have happened to me you will never be able to experience/ or understand...

But with that being said... I respect you opinion, no matter how wrong I think it is; however, before you go shooting off at the mouth keep an open mind and go back and read some of the sh*t people have posted.... watch some of the videos... Your argument as u stated is that "its not Logical" that the govenment created/distributed AIDS... that statement in itself is flawed because these posters have shown you numerous examples of sh*t the government has done to that should make it logical...

You can't expect someone to have such a blind allegience to a country where the very people who control the majority of it , are the same very people that have fu*ked you and your ancestor's over since the beginning of time... and yes it still exists... No one on this board knows the exact truth to who created AIDS, BUT to say some sh*t like "I know the government didn't create AIDS..." just shows that no matter how much evidence you see to the contrary, u already have ur mind made up, which in turn makes you look childish and ignorant...

The US (and many other nations) has been playing with biological weaponry, man made diseases, etc for years... some proven (Tuskege, Syphilis experiments, etc), and some (like AIDS) that haven't been proven... yet... There are 100s of "conspiracy theories that have been proven to be true, so i emplore you..keep an open mind, and dont be so quick to call someone an idiot, or ignoraant, and just open your fu*king eyes man..... You do realize that everything you hear on the news, and is spoon fed to you is not 100% true... You do know that there are many shady things, illegal things, dirty racist things going on behind closed doors that you will never know about right?

I'll leave you with this, if a government/ society of rich, powerful people, (who are majority whites), wanted to k!ll off a certain segement of its population that they deem "undesirable" (whether it be Blacks or Gays) without the human rights backlash that Hitler had by being open and upfront with his intentions... AND if the government has bio-chemical resources to create a disease that could carry out this initiatve, and has tested other initiatives/diseases out on that population in the past (bc to them they are undesirable, or less than human; which a good # of whites in the 50's and 60's believed)... Wouldn't you say that it is LOGICAL for AIDS to be created, administerd under the guise of a "vaccine", so that in 2011 the disease is rampant in that particular population? You do realize that sh*t happening today was set in motion a long time ago right? sh*t isnt as Lily White and innocent as you think... just because its not out in the open and promoted by popluar belief; doesn't mean it doesnt't exist or never happened... OPEN YOUR EYES MAN...

Now the only thing you said that I do agree with it is that people shoudn't use these gross injsutices as excuses not to live their lives and contribute to society (wghich i can admit some people do)... i know some of the white people of my job are racist and expect me to be whatever, but that doesnt stop me from succeeding and making money, it just makes me work harder... I do believe that AIDS was designed to k!ll off the Gay and black population, and the experiment went wrong when they realized the couldn't control (a la Dr. Frankenstein) but I choose to wear protection so they cant get me too... I also believe that there are many self destructive, divisive, things that were beaten/ programmed into black peope's minds during slavery that are still affecting us to this day, but I dont use it as an excuse or a crutch, i just choose not to be a part of that plan either....
how is that statement flawed? Just because they tested STDS on people before doesn't mean it gives some kind of merit to the ridiculous claim that they created this virus. And if they did, when did they create it? Since it was passed to humans in the late 1800s or the early 1900s. So you think the Government was weaponizing AIDs in the 1800s? We didn't have the technology. And I don't think racism is dead. People blame the government for EVERYTHING. I'm not denying they do fu*ked up sh*t, all i was saying in this thread is that the US didn't create this. Thats all I was saying, but now im ignorant for not believing every conspiracy theory.

And also, how do you first say I should watch those videos and "open my eyes". One of those videos is a newscast. than you go onto say the news is lies etc. So why don't you pick a side, you conspiracy theorists only accept information that coincides with what you think happened. And I posted scientific evidence that pretty much disproves the theory of the US creating this. And I only call people ignorant who believe hearsay over scientific fact. It baffles me how you can tell me to open my eyes when you believe a disease that transferred to humans in the late 1800s was designed and made to k!ll a group of people not even remotely on the map yet. Back then if you were gay, you didn't tell anyone. Yet somehow we had the resources and the means to alienate this group there was little info on to begin with? I air on the side of logic, especially since the US took a lot of flack over those Alabama studies (as they should have). Repeating this process would be high risk low reward. Especially in today's climate

Bottom line is, if you get aids now. Its not the governments fault, cry racism blah blah. If you get it now, thats on YOU.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 09-22-2011 at 04:28 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #114
jhova424 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 9 9

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #115
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,966 | Props total: 22237 22237
 SkateboardT said:
you're a moron for making this a rose vs rondo thread.

its a freethinker vs non freethinker debate

government creating and distributing aids vs the virus just...popping up out of nowhere and being spread.

the government most deffinetly has blood on their hands. How does that virus just get spread out of nowhere one day. next thing you know its an epidemic? fu*k outta here.
you're an idiot for taking such a comment serious enough to let it ruin your mood to the point where you felt like you had to say something about it, like 5-7 pages later. coming to the party all extra late like your kicking some type of ground breaking sh*t that hasn't already been repeated numerous times throughout the thread already

6 years ago '07        #116
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
you're an idiot for taking such a comment serious enough to let it ruin your mood to the point where you felt like you had to say something about it, like 5-7 pages later

lol i forgot about the rose comment.

Rose>Rondo

But Rondos d is nasty, I hope Thibs can work some magic with rose defensively.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 09-22-2011 at 04:38 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy