So What Is Up With Rondo's Shirt Here? (pic)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
 travelingman96 said:

All in all T/S could be right on some points but blacks need to snap out of that white man fu*ked up my life sh*t and change their own perspective. Its probably the white mans fault to begin with its their fault "NOW". Its not a stretch to say that the white elite are probably pretty happy with the situation though...
TS is still pretty ignorant, but we can't keep using these things as an excuse. That's exactly what they want
 6 years ago '07        #82
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
I'm ignorant because I don't subscribe to every conspiracy?You people have it twsited. I Know the government has done fu*ked up things, but I can tell you they didn't create aids. Unless they did that in the late 1800's which is highly unlikely.
 6 years ago '07        #83
space
space
oh and this pic is at the eagles/falcons game hes sitting with josh smith
 6 years ago '07        #84
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said:
It's widely believed that the government introduced AIDS to rid themselves of the Gay/Lesbian community. It used to be considered a disease of the gay community, too bad they didn't account for bis3xuals . And the government's never released STD's on the public before? Never heard of the Tuskegee experiments, lol? That happened from 1932 to 1972, not "hundreds of years ago". You really need to educate yourself...
and who are you telling to educate yourself and calling ignorant? When you are saying its "widely believed" which is a flat out lie. Unless the US Government genetically engineered the Virus and transferred it into humans in the fu*king 1800's. Show me anything anywhere where any reputable source is saying they believe the US had something to do with its creating.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 09-22-2011 at 03:34 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #85
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
 Cheeze said:
I'm not talking about then. I'm talking about now. Who is at fault NOW for continuously spreading it?
=/
n*gga u serious?
one drunken night can have you fu*ked.
b 4 real g
 6 years ago '04        #86
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
 ReggieA said:
This ain't got nothing on our Mayor

Wow. That almost went backwards.
 6 years ago '07        #87
CelticPride242 1 heat pts
space
space
$415 | Props total: 32 32
 SeaJaiye said:
the government spread aids and crack throughout the black community. it's the unspoken truth n*gga. respect jus went up for rondo if he really did wear this shirt in public

damn I didn't get the government's secret memo to the caucasians. I gotta dump Sherwinika now.
 6 years ago '05        #88
fatrenzo 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 4525 4525
The shirt isn't saying that its the government's fault of how you get AIDS. It's really asking for a cure. Its almost like saying, The government has blood on its hands. Half a million people die of 'cancer' each year. AIDS affects all social classes, but the poor and disenfranchised die at a much more rapid rate.
 6 years ago '05        #89
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30319 30319
 ST21 said:
Rondo is a clown. And that shirt makes no sense at all. He will be riding the pine in a few years anyways
More of a clown than that dancing phaggot John wall ?
 09-22-2011, 09:36 AM         #90
VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
idk how anyone can blame the Govt for them having aids, you can get free condoms lots of places. There is 1000's of things more pressing he could of made a shirt about.
Why wasnt there aids 50 years ago then ?
 6 years ago '06        #91
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 minimafia_aj said:
lol how is it the governments fault people have aids? that makes 0 sense. and thats what you wear @ a Eagles/Falcons game?
Damn you really are ignorant huh? Some people just come off that way because it's the internet but you must have your head buried in your a.ss to think that the government owns no responsibility.

Rondo's out there to educate the kids, not just pose for thug lyfe magazine covers or w/e it is that Rosie does.
 6 years ago '05        #92
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 72 72
you must be joking

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #93
SALTY3142 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
fu*k some people are so damn stupid it's insane. For argument's sake, let's say the government did create AIDS. First, how the fu*k did they give it to only black people? Second, why is it still spreading rapidly? If you wanna have unprotected s3x and share needles then you accept the risks involved.

How racism comes up on bx is ridiculous and it just shows the TRUE ignorance of some people. Bringin up slavery? I mean seriously?! You know that blacks were enslaving blacks long before white people did right? and you are aware a white person freed the slaves right? I'm by no means trying to justify or support slavery, just know your facts. We have come a long way as people from 100 years ago.

Last edited by SALTY3142; 09-22-2011 at 10:35 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #94
kurtd225 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,539 | Props total: 398 398
look at Guatemala bay
 09-22-2011, 10:50 AM         #95
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
lol how is it the governments fault people have aids? that makes 0 sense. and thats what you wear @ a Eagles/Falcons game?
 minimafia_aj said:
idk how anyone can blame the Govt for them having aids, you can get free condoms lots of places. There is 1000's of things more pressing he could of made a shirt about.
 ST21 said:
Rondo is a clown. And that shirt makes no sense at all. He will be riding the pine in a few years anyways
 SALTY3142 said:
lol yes ... the government makes people have unprotected s3x knowing full well the risks of what they are doing....
 minimafia_aj said:
lol yeah whats more logical, the government making this in labs, or it naturally being spread? Some of you people are idiots I swear lol...
Don't you idiots know that its in white folks nature to use disease to k!ll people???? Damn.... And you have the fu*king nerve to call someone idiots. You don't even read history that was taught in public school.

SeaJaiye said:

fall back n*gga, the government aint sh*t. white ppl are the devil in the strongest sense of the word, no racism...

i will pray for you my son
/Thread

What a bunch of brainwashed/ignorant fools.
 09-22-2011, 10:53 AM         #96
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
I'm not talking about then. I'm talking about now. Who is at fault NOW for continuously spreading it?
 travelingman96 said:
Obviously all fault and blame is now on the folks lacking the common sense to get tested and to strap up but why is it that white folks have a lower HIV rate?

It's not like black people were born fools. Blacks in America were socialized with a slave mentality to stay uneducated and to stay ignorant.

Nobody gives a fu*k about a free condom if they feel the only options promised to them in this life is to stay black and die.

They might not be slaves physically but a lot of folks might be mentally.

Oh... and a lot of peoples choices today are affected by yesterdays.

All in all T/S could be right on some points but blacks need to snap out of that white man fu*ked up my life sh*t and change their own perspective. Its probably the white mans fault to begin with its their fault "NOW". Its not a stretch to say that the white elite are probably pretty happy with the situation though...
 minimafia_aj said:
I'm ignorant because I don't subscribe to every conspiracy?You people have it twsited. I Know the government has done fu*ked up things, but I can tell you they didn't create aids. Unless they did that in the late 1800's which is highly unlikely.
So are you trying to to say that Africans are just willy nilly fu*king around all over?? The villages that would stone you to death for fornication and adultery had hoes on the corner???

It couldn't be all the "FREE VACCINATIONS" that were handed out through the 80's and 90's???

Judging by how you talk, I can tell neither of you have been tested for the AIDS virus..
 09-22-2011, 11:38 AM         #97
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crack head
 6 years ago '07        #98
SALTY3142 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
 palogee said:
Don't you idiots know that its in white folks nature to use disease to k!ll people???? Damn.... And you have the fu*king nerve to call someone idiots. You don't even read history that was taught in public school.

/Thread

What a bunch of brainwashed/ignorant fools.
Why isn't this a problem in the Asian community then? "It's in white folks nature to use disease to k!ll people" how can you say something like that? As if "white folks" have contributed nothing to society to make your life better. It's people like you that breed hatred and racism out of your holier than thou mentality. This is 2011, we all drink from the same water fountains. Every race has a dirty past, because that's how people were back then, we acted like animals and condemned what we did not understand. We've come a long way, instead of making negative comments, let us keep progressing. and I mean people as a whole, not any single race. Time to stop playing the race card. What happens when white people become the minority? Who will you blame then?

palogee said:
So are you trying to to say that Africans are just willy nilly fu*king around all over?? The villages that would stone you to death for fornication and adultery had hoes on the corner???

It couldn't be all the "FREE VACCINATIONS" that were handed out through the 80's and 90's???

Judging by how you talk, I can tell neither of you have been tested for the AIDS virus..
So I guess the only way to prevent this conspiracy of tainted vaccines from happening is to have black people helping only blacks and white people helping only whites, so that we can't blame another race for our problems would that make you happy?.... Oh wait, that would be setting back humanity how many years? fu*k outta here

Last edited by SALTY3142; 09-22-2011 at 11:48 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #99
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 1964 1964
 TriniSoldier said:
the government's involvement with the virus has always been a big debate topic, his opinion is something that's obviously shared by other people if someone decided to make a shirt about it

as far as the settings, i mean idk, n*gga gonna wear what he gonna wear, as long as it aint some leggings and a skirt or some sh*t i dont see the problem

but then again.. alot of ya'll are right.. its not all the governments fault
 6 years ago '05        #100
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
fu*k US government.... hell, fu*k.... ehhh, nevermind. Not worth the backlash that I won't respond to anyway.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy