So What Is Up With Rondo's Shirt Here? (pic)

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-22-2011, 12:33 AM         #61
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get free condoms and then you'd stop getting aids. Can't help it if you're uneducated as fu*k. That's on you, not someone else. Don't make someone else the scapegoat for your stupidity. It just makes you look dumber and weak for transferring responsibility because you're not using the obvious solution that is handed to you and only have yourself to blame for the outcome. Wake up.

Government did fu*k up the towers tho.
 6 years ago '08        #62
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
:nuts:
 09-22-2011, 01:00 AM         #63
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
Educate myself? I've known about this for a long time, it doesn't prove sh*t in regards to Aids.
If you have known this for a long time and still do not feel like the government arent or possibly can be responsible for spreading viral diseases in the minority communities, then you are a fool or you are a pork face.

American government is by far the most corrupt and sneaky government. Yea, we know every government does their dirt, thing is they are more open about it. The government in those countries dont give a sh*t if their citizens find out how ruthless they are.

America hides it with a smile and red white and blue flag. And I'm sure if they are given another chance at a successful slavery, they'll lock chains on n*ggas ankles in a blink of the eye.

[pic - click to view]

Automatic gunfire then converged at the head of the bedroom where Hampton slept, unable to wake up as a result of the barbiturates that the FBI infiltrator had slipped into his drink. He was lying on a mattress in the bedroom with his pregnant girlfriend. Two officers found him wounded in the shoulder, and fellow Black Panther Harold Bell reported that he heard the following exchange:
"That's Fred Hampton."
"Is he dead?... Bring him out."
"He's barely alive.
"He'll make it."
Two shots were heard, which it was later discovered were fired point blank in Hampton's head. According to Deborah Johnson, one officer then said:
"He's good and dead now."
 6 years ago '09        #64
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
I love how people use sh*t in history as a way to show how THEY are affected by a racist government.

If that person wasn't your mother, father, aunt, uncle, cousin, or sibling, then that sh*t doesn't affect you, so stfu.

Now if the government came and did anything racist to YOU, I'd be upset, and you'd win. But they haven't.

P.S. Sorry I keep going on a rant, but one of the top things that p!ss me off about people in this world is when they bi*ch about racism and then are racist themselves. "White devil"? Shut the fu*k up.

You automatically lose your "I'm a victim of racism" role whenever you YOURSELF are racist. That's called hypocrisy.

Last edited by DJ Idol; 09-22-2011 at 01:09 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #65
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 SeaJaiye said:
no i was explaining why like 70% of them all are broke now. white people take advantage of them when they're young and cant make big decisions like that. the people that save their money are obviously in that 30%.

slavery was what, making blacks work until they became too old, then they were useless or sent to the house. they used to breed the biggest, fastest, strongest blacks and have competitions with them back then. that's exactly what the NFL/NBA is now, especially with all the trading and whatnot, every player is treated like a piece of property or something instead of a human. the players seem content cause they dont understand it, and the media goes with it, so fans think everything is ok, but it's pretty clear how similar it is to slavery.

but sports entertaining as fu*k so it dont matter
Modern day slavery is most definitely going on in the US, but to say that Professional Sports players are this generations version of slaves is idiotic.

The reason that a gang of ex-players going broke after they are finished in sports don't have sh*t to do with the owners. These fools just splurge so out of control and they fail to realize that one day it will all run out. So we gonna blame the owners for these fools spending all their dough?

The real modern day slaves are all "working" for literally nothing, locked up in a system that is now being financed and controlled by PRIVATE corporations. Why you think the economy has gone to sh*t? Not all the jobs have been shipped out overseas, some have been transferred to the penitentiaries where the labor cost is cheaper than China and Vietnam.

Professional ball players getting paid millions to "play" a kids game are slaves now?
 09-22-2011, 01:16 AM         #66
travelingman96 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Logical question is how did the virus pass from Chimpanzee to human?

It's not implausible or impossible to believe that during the development of germ warfare by the U.S. government ,or any other powerful international government, that the virus was weaponized and tested on humans...

But who knows if they were black or white.....

You can say the government is at fault for providing poor education for the Black community which can lead to the "idiots" not using condoms and shooting up with infected needles....

But wait... How did drugs get into the poor black community in the first place...... hmmm...
 09-22-2011, 01:18 AM         #67
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 travelingman96 said:
Logical question is how did the virus pass from Chimpanzee to human?

It's not implausible or impossible to believe that during the development of germ warfare by the U.S. government ,or any other powerful international government, that the virus was weaponized and tested on humans...

But who knows if they were black or white.....

You can say the government is at fault for providing poor education for the Black community which can lead to the "idiots" not using condoms and shooting up with infected needles....

But wait... How did drugs get into the poor black community in the first place...... hmmm...

So whats their excuse for not getting free condoms NOW?
 6 years ago '07        #68
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
lets give an 18-21 year old 5 million dollars..............you really think a young n*gga gonna put that sh*t to savings asap? white people know what they're doing. they give the players a sh*tload of money cause they know the players are gonna give it right back with car purchases, jewelry, etc. all a part of the brainwashing sh*t. there's always the exception, but this is the situation for a lot of athletes.
Thats just because kids now-a-days have no one in the home to teach them about the value of money. If the parents are around to "brainwash" their children the proper way you wouldn't have all these fools spending all their chips on useless sh*t to try to mimic their favorite rappers on MTV. Yeah the white man (corporations) take advantage of them, but who is really to blame?
 09-22-2011, 01:21 AM         #69
travelingman96 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man i know some black parents who had babies just to steal their social security numbers..... Black people arent innocent, but history affects us everyday. Some poor black folks are stuck in a cycle of poverty that needs to be broken, but that begins with better education from a white government....
 6 years ago '08        #70
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
not even condoning either side, but TS your ignorance about the U.S government is kind of disturbing.
 09-22-2011, 01:24 AM         #71
travelingman96 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And i doubt every white couple is using a condom... how did blacks jussst end up with all the HIV over here?
 09-22-2011, 01:25 AM         #72
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 travelingman96 said:
And i doubt every white couple is using a condom... how did blacks jussst end up with all the HIV over here?
how do they keep spreading it then?
 09-22-2011, 01:29 AM         #73
travelingman96 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
how do they keep spreading it then?
this is my fault for putting my 2 cents in.

sh*t just doesnt make sense though. One of the homies on the block ordered a chimpanzee and got HIV? HOW THE....

The government doesnt spread crack anymore but that doesnt mean I cant say they started it. But i'll come back when i have some proof....
 09-22-2011, 01:31 AM         #74
travelingman96 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Rondo for making n*ggas think too hard
 6 years ago '07        #75
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
 travelingman96 said:
Man i know some black parents who had babies just to steal their social security numbers..... Black people arent innocent, but history affects us everyday. Some poor black folks are stuck in a cycle of poverty that needs to be broken, but that begins with better education from a white government....
A better educational system would definitely help, but education should always begin in the home. All the supplemental tools for education are available to our children in the US, you go to other countries and our public school system looks first-rate compared to theirs. Discipline needs to be instilled @ the home front first and foremost.
 09-22-2011, 01:34 AM         #76
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 travelingman96 said:
this is my fault for putting my 2 cents in.

sh*t just doesnt make sense though. One of the homies on the block ordered a chimpanzee and got HIV? HOW THE....

The government doesnt spread crack anymore but that doesnt mean I cant say they started it. But i'll come back when i have some proof....
I'm not talking about then. I'm talking about now. Who is at fault NOW for continuously spreading it?
 09-22-2011, 01:54 AM         #77
travelingman96 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
I'm not talking about then. I'm talking about now. Who is at fault NOW for continuously spreading it?
Obviously all fault and blame is now on the folks lacking the common sense to get tested and to strap up but why is it that white folks have a lower HIV rate?

It's not like black people were born fools. Blacks in America were socialized with a slave mentality to stay uneducated and to stay ignorant.

Nobody gives a fu*k about a free condom if they feel the only options promised to them in this life is to stay black and die.

They might not be slaves physically but a lot of folks might be mentally.

Oh... and a lot of peoples choices today are affected by yesterdays.

All in all T/S could be right on some points but blacks need to snap out of that white man fu*ked up my life sh*t and change their own perspective. Its probably the white mans fault to begin with its their fault "NOW". Its not a stretch to say that the white elite are probably pretty happy with the situation though...
 6 years ago '05        #78
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
hes implying that the government spread the aids virus.

dumb n*gga
 09-22-2011, 02:32 AM         #79
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
that n*gga is so real
Aiyo JG my n*gga you down with kidnapping Rondo and dp him up?

I call dibs on dat a.ss; you can take the mouth.

No homo.
 6 years ago '04        #80
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 minimafia_aj said:
let me guess it was a global conspiracy right? you can get free condoms from the GOVERNMENT, there is countless information on HIV/AIDS but when someone gets it by fu*king some nasty dude/broad or by using a needle its the governments fault?
It's widely believed that the government introduced AIDS to rid themselves of the Gay/Lesbian community. It used to be considered a disease of the gay community, too bad they didn't account for bis3xuals . And the government's never released STD's on the public before? Never heard of the Tuskegee experiments, lol? That happened from 1932 to 1972, not "hundreds of years ago". You really need to educate yourself...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy