So What Is Up With Rondo's Shirt Here? (pic)

most viewed right now
 135
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 130
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 104
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1
7443 pageviews
127 comments


Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20051 20051
So What Is Up With Rondo's Shirt Here? (pic)
 

 

[pic - click to view]


image

127 comments for "So What Is Up With Rondo's Shirt Here? (pic)"

 6 years ago '09        #2
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,166 | Props total: 22625 22625
n*gga spreading knowledge
 6 years ago '07        #3
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20051 20051
 TriniSoldier said:
n*gga spreading knowledge
lol how is it the governments fault people have aids? that makes 0 sense. and thats what you wear @ a Eagles/Falcons game?
 6 years ago '09        #4
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,166 | Props total: 22625 22625
the government's involvement with the virus has always been a big debate topic, his opinion is something that's obviously shared by other people if someone decided to make a shirt about it

as far as the settings, i mean idk, n*gga gonna wear what he gonna wear, as long as it aint some leggings and a skirt or some sh*t i dont see the problem
 6 years ago '07        #5
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20051 20051
 TriniSoldier said:
the government's involvement with the virus has always been a big debate topic, his opinion is something that's obviously shared by other people if someone decided to make a shirt about it

as far as the settings, i mean idk, n*gga gonna wear what he gonna wear, as long as it aint some leggings and a skirt or some sh*t i dont see the problem
idk how anyone can blame the Govt for them having aids, you can get free condoms lots of places. There is 1000's of things more pressing he could of made a shirt about.
 6 years ago '05        #6
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
that n*gga is so real
 6 years ago '09        #7
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,166 | Props total: 22625 22625
 illogik said:
if rose was wearing it you'd be asking where to buy one



he'd instantly become the most introspective enlightening player of all time if he wore that shirt to some of these n*ggas. but it's only rondo the n*gga with a championship... so, it's silly and we are crazy for questioning the government
 6 years ago '07        #8
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
avatar space
space
$55,578 | Props total: 43731 43731
Rondo is a clown. And that shirt makes no sense at all. He will be riding the pine in a few years anyways
 6 years ago '09        #9
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,166 | Props total: 22625 22625
 ST21 said:
Rondo is a clown. And that shirt makes no sense at all. He will be riding the pine in a few years anyways

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #10
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
this n*gga the next socrates ! droppin mad knowledge
 09-21-2011, 08:30 PM         #11
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the government spread aids and crack throughout the black community. it's the unspoken truth n*gga. respect jus went up for rondo if he really did wear this shirt in public
 6 years ago '07        #12
SALTY3142 
space
avatar space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
 SeaJaiye said:
the government spread aids and crack throughout the black community. it's the unspoken truth n*gga. respect jus went up for rondo if he really did wear this shirt in public

lol yes ... the government makes people have unprotected s3x knowing full well the risks of what they are doing....
 6 years ago '09        #13
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2778 2778
 TriniSoldier said:

[pic - click to view]

This ain't got nothing on our Mayor


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #14
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20051 20051
 TriniSoldier said:
he'd instantly become the most introspective enlightening player of all time if he wore that shirt to some of these n*ggas. but it's only rondo the n*gga with a championship... so, it's silly and we are crazy for questioning the government
there is plenty of things to question the government this not being one of them. should be practicing shooting free throws
 illogik said:
if rose was wearing it you'd be asking where to buy one



wrong.
 09-21-2011, 09:25 PM         #15
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SALTY3142 said:
lol yes ... the government makes people have unprotected s3x knowing full well the risks of what they are doing....
you right. white ppl couldn't have fu*ked with the hiv virus in a laboratory or nothin and then spread it through communities. they got too much respect for black ppl to do that sh*t those 400 years of slavery jus showed how genuine and caring they are

............. aids/crack was supposed to be the genocide for blacks and its working.
 6 years ago '07        #16
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20051 20051
 SeaJaiye said:
you right. white ppl couldn't have fu*ked with the hiv virus in a laboratory or nothin and then spread it through communities. they got too much respect for black ppl to do that sh*t those 400 years of slavery jus showed how genuine and caring they are

............. aids/crack was supposed to be the genocide for blacks and its working.
lol yeah whats more logical, the government making this in labs, or it naturally being spread? Some of you people are idiots I swear lol...
 09-21-2011, 09:29 PM         #17
nickfury 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats wrong with his shirt?
 09-21-2011, 09:32 PM         #18
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
lol yeah whats more logical, the government making this in labs, or it naturally being spread? Some of you people are idiots I swear lol...

[video - click to view]


fall back n*gga, the government aint sh*t. white ppl are the devil in the strongest sense of the word, no racism...

i will pray for you my son
 6 years ago '07        #19
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20051 20051
 SeaJaiye said:


fall back n*gga, the government aint sh*t. white ppl are the devil in the strongest sense of the word, no racism...

i will pray for you my son
You are an educated drain on society, no racism.


didn't know I could say racist sh*t and have it nullified by saying no racism. thanks.


Last edited by Ham Rove; 09-21-2011 at 09:40 PM..
 09-21-2011, 09:43 PM         #20
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
Yeah we are the devil, you're an idiot my friend. And if the government ain't sh*t why dont you move?
because this is the best country on earth the US government will never be sh*t and i wont take their word for anything, but this a nice a.ss country
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy