Diddy now worth $550 million according to FORBES

most viewed right now
 207
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 DVJ78 said:
Diddy is the richest n*gga in hip hop period!!!

Jay, Birdman, 50 or whoever else you name can't come close to him.
Apparently Hov is $450 mill...but Diddy has a whole nother $100 mill on him...
 6 years ago '11        #102
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 xrayvisionmedia said:
Tell that sh*t to Biggies mom and Bigs kids.

Puffy got paid by buffing off old Jewish dudes like Clive Davis so they will finance his companies. Puffy is a front man. His records are distributed by Interscope. How come we never here how much Jimmy and UMG group make off him?

I will never be built for a life that involves homos3xuality as a requirement to be successful. However I am not a negro european.
yeah, because all his money is coming from music sales get ya mind right dummy, net worth is what you own...that's a.ssets, companies, investment ownerships, bonds...diversifying ya portfolio n*gga he ain't getting bread out one spot, and he's not walking around with a debit card with half a billion on it. that's just the net worth of himself. so no, he didn't slurp some white dude to get rich off a record label...he invested his money smartly, and built an empire.
 6 years ago '11        #103
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 xrayvisionmedia said:
The music industry is run by Jews, homos3xuals and homos3xual Jews. Who is the president of UMG? I bet you a zip of kush he does not have a black face.

When ever Puff, Kanye , or any of your commercial rappers make a dollar, UMG makes five. So who is really caking off my G?
dumbass n*ggas
 6 years ago '11        #104
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 ahenson said:
Niccas ain't really hearing what you're saying hear. They see the glamour and not the paperwork. Its like when JP Morgan died and his estate had a few million, when this dude was supposed to have hundred of millions to a billion; he was a proxy.

He got money congrads to diddy... BUT Straight up, I don't believe this niccas empire is $550 million. Don't believe it sorry.
nah, you just don't understand net worth...it's not how much you have in liquidated a.ssets(i.e. currency) it's how much you have in a.ssets. the market value won't always be the selling value. it's like the recommended retail of half the sh*t in retail stores is lower/higher than what they sell it for.

EDIT: "the carrying value won't always be the market value"

just caught that mistake


Last edited by wjcorner; 09-22-2011 at 09:13 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #105
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17244 17244
Knicks Lost
 09-22-2011, 08:11 PM         #106
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
nah, you just don't understand net worth...it's not how much you have in liquidated a.ssets(i.e. currency) it's how much you have in a.ssets. the market value won't always be the selling value. it's like the recommended retail of half the sh*t in retail stores is lower/higher than what they sell it for.
No duh..I said HIS [business] EMPIRE dumb nicca, did you even read what I said?

Liquid a.ssets are included in a.ssETS i.e. current and long term a.ssets on a balance sheet. Have you ever seen a balance sheet??? Net worth is a.ssets minus liabilities not just a.ssets.

GO READ NOW
 6 years ago '11        #107
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 ahenson said:
No duh..I said HIS [business] EMPIRE dumb nicca, did you even read what I said?

Liquid a.ssets are included in a.ssETS i.e. current and long term a.ssets on a balance sheet. Have you ever seen a balance sheet??? Net worth is a.ssets minus liabilities not just a.ssets.

GO READ NOW
this dumb fu*k...liquid a.ssets are not long term a.ssets, liquidity is how quickly you can flip that sh*t into currency. and no sh*t net worth considers the liabilities you have, that's what the net for is n*gga and you aren't disputing anything I said, just throwing definitions that you don't even completely understand.
 6 years ago '11        #108
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 YoungFly said:
bx people always talkin about money like they know everything. none of you got bread, so its dumb to listen to you.
now n*ggas have to have money to understand it? yeah, you gonna stay broke...how you think n*ggas come up, they get money then learn it???
 09-22-2011, 09:39 PM         #109
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
this dumb fu*k...liquid a.ssets are not long term a.ssets, liquidity is how quickly you can flip that sh*t into currency. and no sh*t net worth considers the liabilities you have, that's what the net for is n*gga and you aren't disputing anything I said, just throwing definitions that you don't even completely understand.
Nicca c'mon... I did not say liquid a.ssets are long term a.ssets. Liquid a.ssets are under the umbrella of CURRENT a.ssETS, they are included in the a.ssET column on a balance sheet. No fu*kin' duh. My family owns a mid-cap business and I handle financial statements ALL THE TIME but even a retard would understand this.

There is no dispute fu*kin' dispute, you tried to correct me on some sh*t that I ALREADY KNOW LOL. GTFOH.
 6 years ago '11        #110
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 ahenson said:
Nicca c'mon... I did not say liquid a.ssets are long term a.ssets. Liquid a.ssets are under the umbrella of CURRENT a.ssETS, they are included in the a.ssET column on a balance sheet. No fu*kin' duh. My family owns a mid-cap business and I handle financial statements ALL THE TIME but even a retard would understand this.

There is no dispute fu*kin' dispute, you tried to correct me on some sh*t that I ALREADY KNOW LOL. GTFOH.
then why act like someone can't be worth something, but their estate end up not holding up that value? you telling me everything your family owns is the exact market value? fu*k outta here.
 09-22-2011, 10:40 PM         #111
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
then why act like someone can't be worth something, but their estate end up not holding up that value? you telling me everything your family owns is the exact market value? fu*k outta here.
There is no argument about market value, I'm aware of that.

I'm not saying he can't be worth that, he may be, I just don't believe it, it's my own judgement & valuation. I know Forbes, Fortune, etc are not always right especially on private info. People's personal accountants can't pinpoint their worth, so how can an outside analyst. $550 million is a very high number for Diddy IMO, (it's just an opinion). At one point they put Birdman at $400 million.
 6 years ago '10        #112
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$4,827 | Props total: 2215 2215
 ahenson said:
There is no argument about market value, I'm aware of that.

I'm not saying he can't be worth that, he may be, I just don't believe it, it's my own judgement & valuation. I know Forbes, Fortune, etc are not always right especially on private info. People's personal accountants can't pinpoint their worth, so how can an outside analyst. $550 million is a very high number for Diddy IMO, (it's just an opinion). At one point they put Birdman at $400 million.
I don't know what any of you are saying but if it means Diddy is the richest dude in hip hop right now....then your right.

Is there anybody in Music that's richer than Diddy?
 6 years ago '11        #114
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 ahenson said:
There is no argument about market value, I'm aware of that.

I'm not saying he can't be worth that, he may be, I just don't believe it, it's my own judgement & valuation. I know Forbes, Fortune, etc are not always right especially on private info. People's personal accountants can't pinpoint their worth, so how can an outside analyst. $550 million is a very high number for Diddy IMO, (it's just an opinion). At one point they put Birdman at $400 million.
that I can agree with...i didn't even check the source to see if it was Forbes...them n*ggas are a.ss especially their entertainment staff.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy