Diddy now worth $550 million according to FORBES

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,825 | Props total: 2214 2214
 ahenson said:
what you said has nothing to do with what i said but:

If I wasn't alive in the 90's I would be 11 years old..

More commercially successful: deathrow, No Limit, Cash Money, Motown, SOLAR Records

Diddy has a minimal stake in Sean John, he doesn't own it.
More commercially successful?

Cash Money?

Solar?

n*gga you do realize that Life after death is Diamond right? That means 10 million sold...

No Way Out is like 8 million sold.

Harlem World is like 5 Million sold.

n*gga that's 3 albums with over 20 million albums sold and that's all in a span from 97-99!!

I can tell you may have been alive but you was not cognizant, meaning you had no idea what was going on.

Again..nobody has the resume of Diddy.

at you saying Diddy doesn't own a majority stake in Sean John.

n*gga you sound like a fool.
 6 years ago '06        #82
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Diddy resume during the Bad Boy era was unfu*kwitable
 6 years ago '06        #83
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
 pa_general said:
Diddy resume during the Bad Boy era was unfu*kwitable
I TRIED TO TELL n*ggaSSSSS:

WAS REALLY GOOD FAMbulance?
 6 years ago '04        #84
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,010 | Props total: 226 226
Yea, living off Biggie's legacy... if it weren't for him... Puff would be long and gone by now!
 09-22-2011, 01:05 PM         #85
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
nigs like you refuse to believe it because it makes you realize how much your life sucks
loser a.ss n*gga
Nice one Ernie.

6 years ago '11        #86
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
 DVJ78 said:

Cash Money?

Solar?

n*gga you do realize that Life after death is Diamond right? That means 10 million sold...

n*gga that's 3 albums with over 20 million albums sold and that's all in a span from 97-99!!

I can tell you may have been alive but you was not cognizant, meaning you had no idea what was going on.

Then there's his clothing line Sean John, in which Diddy only owns a small stake—the company's primary shareholder is Ron Burkle, who invested $100 million in the venture.

Source

Also if you have a Hoovers.com account , you can look up who really own the company and who own the majority of stock. However I know that involves too much reading for most of you negro europeans. You just want to read headlines
 09-22-2011, 01:33 PM         #87
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JordanMPM said:
Yea, living off Biggie's legacy... if it weren't for him... Puff would be long and gone by now!

and if it wasnt for puff, biggie wouldnt of been known.....it works both ways, give a little take a little, as is life!
 09-22-2011, 01:36 PM         #88
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DVJ78 said:

Cash Money?

Solar?

And? Commercially successful mostly includes the structure of the label not just how many albums sold. All the labels I named owned the masters, which is very significant. Diddy never truly owned his label until recently, because the money to start came from the distribution major who owned the masters, and those above that, the publishing. I think you need to read some Donald Passman to understand more of what I'm talking about.

Ron Burkle owns the majority stake and generates the majority of the profit in Sean John, not P. Diddy. If I sound like a fool to you, imagine what you sound like to me.

09-22-2011, 01:46 PM         #89
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
Then there's his clothing line Sean John, in which Diddy only owns a small stake—the company's primary shareholder is Ron Burkle, who invested $100 million in the venture.

Source

Also if you have a Hoovers.com account , you can look up who really own the company and who own the majority of stock. However I know that involves too much reading for most of you negro europeans. You just want to read headlines
Yeah these niccas are aliterate.

On a side note: The sales (not profit) for Ciroc last year supposedly were $8.8million, after expenses, etc that's 3-4 mill. Split that 50%, and then tax it, Diddy makes barely $1million for the year. This sh*t is going to make him a billionaire????

6 years ago '06        #90
space
space
 ahenson said:

On a side note: The sales (not profit) for Ciroc last year supposedly were $8.8million, after expenses, etc that's 3-4 mill. Split that 50%, and then tax it, Diddy makes barely $1million for the year. This sh*t is going to make him a billionaire????

Even if he is caking 1million a year off Ciroc...guess what he's still making $999,999 more dollars a year than your broke a.ss is and he's still worth $550 million.
 6 years ago '04        #91
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,172 | Props total: 8732 8732
 xrayvisionmedia said:

Source

I thought puff sold 51 percent of the company for 100 mill a couple years ago..he still own a good piece after selling half for 100, that's a come up
 6 years ago '04        #92
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,172 | Props total: 8732 8732
 ahenson said:
And? Commercially successful mostly includes the structure of the label not just how many albums sold. All the labels I named owned the masters, which is very significant. Diddy never truly owned his label until recently, because the money to start came from the distribution major who owned the masters, and those above that, the publishing. I think you need to read some Donald Passman to understand more of what I'm talking about.

Ron Burkle owns the majority stake and generates the majority of the profit in Sean John, not P. Diddy. If I sound like a fool to you, imagine what you sound like to me.

Ur kinda right but mostly wrong tho
 09-22-2011, 02:14 PM         #93
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
Even if he is caking 1million a year off Ciroc...guess what he's still making $999,999 more dollars a year than your broke a.ss is and he's still worth $550 million.
So I make $1/year.

First grade level insult, good one. Stop making jokes and at least come with a reasonable argument bi*ch nicca.
 09-22-2011, 02:16 PM         #94
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:

no hate shawty but its *illiterate

sayin based on yo a.ssessment of n*ggas they finna ride u n/h due to da irony ya dig
 6 years ago '06        #95
space
space
 ahenson said:
So I make $1/year.

First grade level insult, good one. Stop making jokes and at least come with a reasonable argument bi*ch nicca.

Hey man...youre the one calculating and configuration a millionaires money saying he's only making 1 mill a year off it because you want to feel like Diddy is not going to be a billionaire...i could give a fu*k either way...its just easy to see your bi*ch bitter a.ss is mad
 6 years ago '10        #96
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
Sold it for 100 million?

n*gga is you crazy??

Explain to me how Jay can sell Rocawear for over 200 million and Diddy sells Sean John for only 100 million?

CityLife?

GTFOH!!

Ya'll n*ggas done bumped your head. And LOL at the n*gga above that said all them labels own they masters. What does that say about them? They still don't got more money than Diddy.

n*ggas is weirdos man.
 09-22-2011, 02:22 PM         #97
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
no hate shawty but its *illiterate

sayin based on yo a.ssessment of n*ggas they finna ride u n/h due to da irony ya dig
 6 years ago '11        #98
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
It's a LONG way from $1 Billion but he could easily make another $500 million quick if he owned shares in another BIG venture. Lady Gaga is starting a social network with Eric Schmidt (Chairman of Google) if he brought shares now he would be rich as hell!
 09-22-2011, 02:34 PM         #99
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
Hey man...youre the one calculating and configuration a millionaires money
I'm into business, so I like to calculate figures & analyze deals.

saying he's only making 1 mill a year off it because you want to feel like Diddy is not going to be a billionaire...
So you can read minds? Why would I "want to feel" like Diddy is not going to be a billionaire miss Cleo. GTFOH

i could give a fu*k either way...its just easy to see your bi*ch bitter a.ss is mad
You posted the article. If you don't care then don't respond to me. Niccas like you think someone is bitter if they use their brain for their own judgement.
 6 years ago '10        #100
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
Diddy is the richest n*gga in hip hop period!!!

Jay, Birdman, 50 or whoever else you name can't come close to him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy