Diddy now worth $550 million according to FORBES

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-21-2011, 10:51 PM         #61
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whooooa diddy is distributed by interscope?
 6 years ago '05        #62
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 CTre said:
42 Below Vodka >>> Ciroc, and Ketel One

Ciroc Coconut is a beast though.. that sh*t with redbull is a fool
:applause:
 6 years ago '11        #63
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
 RedLight said:
that's the excuse on this forum. If someone got money he's part of the "illuminati" or he had to suck someone off to get there.

lol, you people k!ll me with that sh*t
The music industry is run by Jews, homos3xuals and homos3xual Jews. Who is the president of UMG? I bet you a zip of kush he does not have a black face.

When ever Puff, Kanye , or any of your commercial rappers make a dollar, UMG makes five. So who is really caking off my G?
 6 years ago '06        #64
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
what's crazy is that this n*gga is worth more than Jimmy Iovine
 09-21-2011, 11:44 PM         #65
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 capt save a h0 said:
Pleese bahleev, yee alhready know me and ma partnahs we eatin good, Forbes aint know how much we cakin but it's real out chei boi, we on tha papah chase fu*kin wit a billie. Props to the tha man Diddy mad respek for wohde but he ain't seein what im seein. Stunnah!

[pic - click to view]

cornball a.ss n*gga
 09-22-2011, 01:00 AM         #66
capt save a h0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
says the n*gga with J. Cole in his avy
 6 years ago '07        #67
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Props to this man.

Use it as a tool of motivation .. why bother hating on the way he did or does things?! he's clearly doing it right if he's made this much money.
 6 years ago '04        #68
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4419 4419
 xrayvisionmedia said:
The music industry is run by Jews, homos3xuals and homos3xual Jews. Who is the president of UMG? I bet you a zip of kush he does not have a black face.

When ever Puff, Kanye , or any of your commercial rappers make a dollar, UMG makes five. So who is really caking off my G?
"Man I worked for had one of the biggest companies in New York City.
He didn't own his own company. White man owned it, so they owned him. Nobody owns me though." american gangster

rofl
 6 years ago '04        #69
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4419 4419
 xbossxplayax said:
He and hov BEEN "half way/almost there" for mad years already. Its just that next half a billi thats unreachable. If these n*ggaz kept going at they pace from zero to half a billi, they shoulda surpassed a billi now. But money aint like that, the higher u go up, its about protecting your investment as much as getting more. So naturally u dont bet everything u got and u dont make as a big of a jump as u once did back when u had chump change. When i first heard these n*ggaz on forbes worth 500, i was like damn good work, but since then for the past 5 or so years they kept repeating that same milestone like they just got to 500 this year...
spoken from a multi-billionaire i take it?
 6 years ago '05        #71
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 3094 3094
^
^
^
^
Dude k!lled it with the diddy gifs

coco loso wasted
 6 years ago '10        #72
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,405 | Props total: 2348 2348
 xrayvisionmedia said:

Diddy's half a billion doesn't come from music. It comes from everything ELSE outside of it, just like Jay.

Do your research, Diddy, Jay and 50 are the ones who came in the industry, used the labels to finance their music, and use their music to promote their lifestyle and products. Everytime Diddy name drops Ciroc and Sean John that stock goes up a notch. While the major is making 5 and handing them 1, they are making 20 from another venture with the budget the label supplied them....

"so who's really caking my g?"

that half a billi might be chump change to major record labels but when it comes down to it, some of your big named artist that are worth over 200 mill and up know the game more than you think

Last edited by RedLight; 09-22-2011 at 02:22 AM..
 09-22-2011, 02:17 AM         #73
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
Tell that sh*t to Biggies mom and Bigs kids.

Puffy got paid by buffing off old Jewish dudes like Clive Davis so they will finance his companies. Puffy is a front man. His records are distributed by Interscope. How come we never here how much Jimmy and UMG group make off him?

I will never be built for a life that involves homos3xuality as a requirement to be successful. However I am not a negro european.
Niccas ain't really hearing what you're saying hear. They see the glamour and not the paperwork. Its like when JP Morgan died and his estate had a few million, when this dude was supposed to have hundred of millions to a billion; he was a proxy.

He got money congrads to diddy... BUT Straight up, I don't believe this niccas empire is $550 million. Don't believe it sorry.
 6 years ago '10        #74
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,819 | Props total: 2205 2205
 RedLight said:
Diddy's half a billion doesn't come from music idiot. It comes from everything ELSE outside of it, just like Jay.

Do your research, Diddy, Jay and 50 are the ones who came in the industry, used the labels to finance their music, and use their music to promote their lifestyle and products. Everytime Diddy name drops Ciroc and Sean John that stock goes up a notch. While the major is making 5 and handing them 1, they are making 20 from another venture with the budget the label supplied them....

"so who's really caking my g?"
 6 years ago '10        #75
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,819 | Props total: 2205 2205
 ahenson said:
Niccas ain't really hearing what you're saying hear. They see the glamour and not the paperwork. Its like when JP Morgan died and his estate had a few million, when this dude was supposed to have hundred of millions to a billion; he was a proxy.

He got money congrads to diddy... BUT Straight up, I don't believe this niccas empire is $550 million. Don't believe it sorry.
You must have not been alive or cognizant in the 90's. Diddy has sold more albums than any other label you can think of. Sean John alone is a couple hundred million. I been said that Ciroc sh*t was going to make him the 1st billionaire in hip hop.
 09-22-2011, 03:01 AM         #76
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DVJ78 said:
You must have not been alive or cognizant in the 90's. Diddy has sold more albums than any other label you can think of. Sean John alone is a couple hundred million. I been said that Ciroc sh*t was going to make him the 1st billionaire in hip hop.
what you said has nothing to do with what i said but:

If I wasn't alive in the 90's I would be 11 years old..

More commercially successful: deathrow, No Limit, Cash Money, Motown, SOLAR Records

Diddy has a minimal stake in Sean John, he doesn't own it.
 6 years ago '04        #78
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,159 | Props total: 9587 9587
 ahenson said:

nigs like you refuse to believe it because it makes you realize how much your life sucks
loser a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #79
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 ErnieB said:
nigs like you refuse to believe it because it makes you realize how much your life sucks
loser a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #80
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy