Big Ghost Chronicles: 4th Annual Top 10 Softest Rappers In The Game

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
10915 pageviews
75 comments

jc7211 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 91 91

[pic - click to view]

Ayo whattup its ya boy P-Tone aka Thor Molecules aka Volcano Hands aka Cocaine Biceps namsayin. Ya boy is back in the building once again. Yall already kno what it is son. Its that time a year where we honor the softest muthafu*kas in the game…the n*ggas thats so light in the a.ss that if you kick them they probably float into outer space namsayin. These the muthafu*kas that could jus cut the tip of they fingers to pour syrup on ya pancakes for you. These the n*ggas we recognizin today son. Word is bond yo. You could scratch these n*ggas witta cotton ball b. Straight up.

Lessgo…

[pic - click to view]

10. KREAYSHAWN

Oh wait…my bad son….that one aint her…

Aight here she is yo…

[pic - click to view]

This broad coulda been #1 on this list…but she technically female…so I aint really kno how to approach that sh*t son. I mean…Tone dont really like no brolic a.ss chicks neither namsayin. Word n I dont need no broad to be confusin me on some Rah Digga sh*t neither yo. Dont get me wrong tho…this broad is wack as every single fu*k known to man…..but I aint sweatin her softness like that nahmean. That aint the problem son. The problems that she been causin that sh*t to spread like wildfire yo. Theres even n*ggas in the industry thats gettin drawn into this bullsh*t nahmean. Word is bond…I mean…it aint no big shock that the emperor of softness hisself…you might kno the n*gga as Aubrey….aka The Kitten Whisperer…jus LOVES her sh*t son. In the meantime that fool Ricky Ross been talkin in interviews bout how he gon put up 50 Gs to ”mess up her whole week” namsayin…cos she was makin jokes bout the n*gga bein kinda ”chubby” n sh*t like that. I mean I fu*ks wit that n*gga Rozay’s music namsayin…but I dont wanna see the n*gga gettin baited into bickerin wit some 4 ft tall white broad n talkin like he gon have the bi*ch executed when ey’body kno that that sh*t aint gon happen. The gods issues wit this muthafu*ka go a little deeper than jus her music namsayin. This broad gon open up the floodgates for all types a softassn*gganess…mainly from white dudes who rock cornrows n braids or trailer park bi*ches who seen Set it Off one too many times namsayin. Which gon bring us to..

[pic - click to view]

9. V-nasty
This that wigger brude who rolls wit KREAYSHAWN….jus in case you aint up on all the wackest fake sh*t out there namsayin. Aint like I wanna give either a these n*ggaS more shine…but that broad KREAYSHAWN gon be a household name regardless yo. Muthafu*kas jus love some wack a.ss sh*t…so she gon be famous for a hot a.ss minute son. But this V-nasty brude probably gon disappear off the map a lot sooner than that yo. This muthafu*ka is devoid of talent, looks….talent….or anything else that would bring her dumb a.ss some success namsayin. Listen to her bullsh*t a.ss music if you think Im playin son…

[pic - click to view]

8. MTV RiFF RaFF
Speakin of white dudes wit cornrows n braids….Nah ya eyes aint deceivin you par…If you aint never hearda this cornball a.ss muthafu*ka before its probably cos you dont hang out in trailer parks or search “WACKEST sh*t ON EARTH” on google enough namsayin. Son….we was mad at Vanilla Ice back in the 90s yo. This muthafu*ka is like the T-1000 version of Vanilla Ice my n*gga. Newwww…..Improoooooved Vanilla Ice. I quit. I never thought I was gon see a white boy **** this fu*kin hard EVER son. This muthafu*ka musta been injected wit the blood of Soulja Boy in his sleep yo. Son look like he a failed experiment that was designed by the government to spy on n*ggas in Magnolia Projectsn n sh*t….in 1998. The level of wackness this muthafu*ka capable of could probably make Fubu visors rain from the sky b. This muthafu*ka could probably cross his arms n blink n have you wearin a G-Unit sweatsuit without you knowin it son. Look at this cracker son…

Via:
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Raps&Hustles

Last edited by jc7211; 09-21-2011 at 02:35 PM..

75 comments for "Big Ghost Chronicles: 4th Annual Top 10 Softest Rappers In The Game"

6 years ago '11        #2
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228
lol at Wiz Khalifa Rose

Wiz v*gina
 6 years ago '05        #3
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Cant see sh*t.
 09-21-2011, 12:03 PM         #4
Hellraiser 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so pretty much any1 could make that list except for rappers noone listens to anymore like 50 cent or ghosface lol
 6 years ago '04        #5
Dungeon Kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$269 | Props total: 20 20
lmao dude went in on drake.... n*gga said:

When he aint craftin summa the most bi*chmade songs known to man he probably spends his time twirlin round in prairies n braiding blades of grass together to make clothes for wild animals n stupid sh*t like that yo. n*gga probably swings his window shutters open in the morning n has birds n squirrels crawlin up his curtains while he sings songs to them n sh*t. You might catch that n*gga in the forest playin a harp or sumthin namsayin. Son probably got pictures on his walls of miniature babies sittin in fruit bowls n sproutin from gardens n sh*t like that. That muthafu*ka mussa got bit by a radioactive butterfly one day namsayin.

6 years ago '04        #6
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
Should've waited til after the Fab and Ray J incident.
 09-21-2011, 12:56 PM         #7
Jack.Nappier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First off…if them two n*ggas is havin issues wit each other… that aint no beef son. That sh*t is LAMB. Them two n*ggas was jus lambin yo
talkin bout young berg and neyo hahahahahaha
 6 years ago '09        #8
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 Hellraiser said:
so pretty much any1 could make that list except for rappers noone listens to anymore like 50 cent or ghosface lol
so you listen to soulja boy, yung berg, riff raff, v nasty, and kreayshawn?
 6 years ago '04        #9
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,699 | Props total: 15524 15524
"I dont kno what kinda n*gga got r*pe goons on deck like that…but apparently Brandy related to a n*gga who do."

I'm done.
 6 years ago '07        #10
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 refuze said:
"I dont kno what kinda n*gga got r*pe goons on deck like that…but apparently Brandy related to a n*gga who do."

I'm done.
That sh*t k!lled me i had to stop reading after that
 6 years ago '11        #11
tonio25 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,441 | Props total: 5616 5616
 Bedewe22 said:
Should've waited til after the Fab and Ray J incident.
He talks about that
 6 years ago '10        #12
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
"The level of wackness this muthafu*ka capable of could probably make Fubu visors rain from the sky b. "

6 years ago '04        #13
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
Yall already kno that n*gga Drake is the human electric slide b. This the type a cornball a.ss n*gga who pulls up in the McDonalds drive thru to order a smile wit his meals nahmean. When he aint craftin summa the most bi*chmade songs known to man he probably spends his time twirlin round in prairies n braiding blades of grass together to make clothes for wild animals n stupid sh*t like that yo
 6 years ago '10        #14
Illswift 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 0 0
He dropped a bomb on YMCMB
 6 years ago '06        #15
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
space
$15,561 | Props total: 35657 35657
Son….we was mad at Vanilla Ice back in the 90s yo. This muthafu*ka is like the T-1000 version of Vanilla Ice my n*gga. Newwww…..Improoooooved Vanilla Ice. Son look like he a failed experiment that was designed by the government to spy on n*ggas in Magnolia Projectsn n sh*t….in 1998. The level of wackness this muthafu*ka capable of could probably make Fubu visors rain from the sky b. This muthafu*ka could probably cross his arms n blink n have you wearin a G-Unit sweatsuit without you knowin it son. Look at this cracker son…

6 years ago '04        #16
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
drake fans reading this sh*t but won't comment cause they know it's true

6 years ago '10        #17
Illswift 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 0 0
 LeMar G said:
Son….we was mad at Vanilla Ice back in the 90s yo. This muthafu*ka is like the T-1000 version of Vanilla Ice my n*gga. Newwww…..Improoooooved Vanilla Ice. Son look like he a failed experiment that was designed by the government to spy on n*ggas in Magnolia Projectsn n sh*t….in 1998. The level of wackness this muthafu*ka capable of could probably make Fubu visors rain from the sky b. This muthafu*ka could probably cross his arms n blink n have you wearin a G-Unit sweatsuit without you knowin it son. Look at this cracker son…

That sh*t is pure gold
 09-21-2011, 02:37 PM         #18
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Girls making the soft list??? They girls though...I can name ten dudes who female soft, that gotta be worse than a girl being female soft
 6 years ago '04        #20
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
 SOCIALITE said:
Girls making the soft list??? They girls though...I can name ten dudes who female soft, that gotta be worse than a girl being female soft
True.. I'm glad he got at Kreay and V-nasty.. two non-talent having bi*ches but he should have put Lil B and Mac Miller up there.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago