Lil zane calls young buck garbage, "i would have made 50 a little more money" [audio]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-21-2011, 03:42 AM         #1
7226 pageviews
86 comments

5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil zane calls young buck garbage, "i would have made 50 a little more money" [audio]

[pic - click to view]

Rapper Lil Zane has hopped back into the spotlight after staying under the radar in recent years and said G-Unit's 50 Cent would have made more money by signing him over former group member Young Buck.
In addition to revealing his interest in linking with 50, Zane also taunted Buck's music.

"Yo, he's garbage, he's garbage," Zane told radio host EI8HT referring to Young Buck. "He's garbage though -- I don't think he's a good rapper. He might be a good person but you know, he probably feels the same way about me. So the feeling's mutual, you know? But I don't think he's the best rapper. I think I would have made 50 [Cent] a little more money. I think 50 needs to sign me, man. I think it needs to be 50 and 60 Cent or something because I'm more like 60 Cent. You know what I'm saying? [laughs]" ("Street Disciplez Radio")
Last April, 50 Cent talked about the amount of support he initially gave Young Buck and Game prior to their G-Unit departures.

"Let me explain something to you: If it was up to me there would be G-Unit South. Young Buck would be running that. I told him to run with that. When I did that, it was for him to present himself as a bigger artist to the Southern community. Game -- I wish nothing but the best for Game. As far as Black Wall Street is concerned, he did that prematurely. Then he turned around and told me to kiss his a**. If you can interpret that as me trying to keep them under my wing, that's just a f*cked-up interpretation." (VIBE)
Earlier this year, G-Unit's Lloyd Banks discussed Buck's publicized legal woes, including a federal indictment, following his 2008 group departure due to internal conflict.
Banks carefully commented on Buck's situation, electing to take the high road which Buck certainly did not when he was booted from G-Unit in 2008 by 50 Cent. "[It's] unfortunate. I don't wish indictment or anything worse than that on anybody, "said Banks. He added,

"Yeah, I have nothing negative to say about the situation [and] hopefully he makes it out that." If Lloyd gets into any trouble, he should be comforted by the news that his "So Forgetful" co-star has his back. "I gotta worry about Banks, "said the rapper in his gruff baritone. "Ain't nobody gonna be throwing bail towards my way," he added but not before Ryan Leslie chimed in. "I got you, homie," said the "Addiction" star. (RapFix)
Zane is most known for making a music buzz around the early 2000's.
Zane is a rapper born in Yonkers, New York and raised in Atlanta, Georgia. He is best known for his debut album Young World: The Future, released in 2000, which featured the single "Callin' Me" featuring 112. In 2001 he made appearance on the Hardball (soundtrack) on the track of the same name with Bow Wow, Lil Wayne & Sammie. In 2005-2007 Zane was working on his third album, Tha Return. The album was released on February 26, 2008. He also attended St. Andrew's university college during that time period. (Wikipedia)
Check out Lil Zane's interview below:

[video - click to view]

86 comments for "Lil zane calls young buck garbage, "i would have made 50 a little more money" [audio]"

6 years ago '11        #2
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,200 | Props total: 90 90
 5knuckleshuffle said:
Lil zane calls young buck garbage, "i would have made 50 a little more money"
sounds like a ho to me...n*ggaz proud to wanna be pimped these days
 6 years ago '05        #3
illMattie 127 heat pts127
space
space
$4,307 | Props total: 2766 2766
Lil Zane doesn't deserve a thread on this forum.
 6 years ago '11        #4
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
I thought i told yall awhile ago i bought a pair of jordans from zane in a footlocker in atlanta.
 6 years ago '04        #5
TaeTae 
space
space
$497 | Props total: 188 188
 illMattie said:
Lil Zane doesn't deserve a thread on this forum.
for real all I remember this n*gga is doing a verse on 112s song
 6 years ago '04        #6
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
zane had akon on his sh*t before all dem cats

[video - click to view]

didn't listen........ zane has no relevance to talk about anybody
 6 years ago '11        #7
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
wow..this is like tony yayo calling obie trice garbage..what's going on
 09-21-2011, 01:33 PM         #8
bxrulez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he wants to be signed by 50 but then demean him by saying call me "60 cent"
this niga

Buck>Zane
 6 years ago '09        #9
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
Young World: The Future, released in 2000,
one of the best hip hop albums I've heard no hate, but dude has been garbage since then
 6 years ago '04        #10
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,738 | Props total: 2400 2400
is this n*gga serious......comes out the wood work 10 years plus later????? a thread should not even exist for this guy......
 6 years ago '06        #11
1OverJordan24 122 heat pts122
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 978 978
Lil zane only had one song and that wasn't even his song he was featured in 112 song "anywhere"
 6 years ago '07        #12
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
simpin a g-unit contract...thats new
 6 years ago '04        #13
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
Buck was making GUNIT the most money after 50, no?
 6 years ago '04        #14
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
true story lil zane memory.

my sophomore while in Geometry class the day after Jam master Jay got murder, everyone was talking about how bogus it was. then some1 said damn why they had murder a legendary hip hop icon like him instead of lil zane..

i don't wish death on no one but @ the moment i was

every time (which isn't often) i hear his name thats what pops up in my mind
 6 years ago '11        #15
tonio25 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,441 | Props total: 5615 5615
All I remember of this n*gga was that he was in Dr. Dolittle. I know this son of a bi*ch don't think a beef with Young Buck gonna bring him back.
 6 years ago '10        #16
Barge 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 347 347
Damn I haven't heard from this n*gga since f!ghting Temptations.
 6 years ago '10        #17
Mosthated 81 100 heat pts100
space
space
$1,394 | Props total: 538 538
 Barcode said:
Buck was making GUNIT the most money after 50, no?
nah he wasnt
 6 years ago '04        #18
The_Most_H8ed 
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 1237 1237
i hate how all the interviewers suck these artists' d!cks n make them feel relevant...
 6 years ago '05        #19
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1574 1574
lmao son sound thirsty as fu*k
 6 years ago '04        #20
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
In real life did this grown a.ss man refer to himself as "60 Cent", there is no GIF or smiley to describe how disturbing that is...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy