Ray J Vs. Fabolous {Actual Fight Footage} Looks Like Ray J Did Hit Fab & Sound Like Two.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-21-2011, 04:52 PM         #121
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow...just fu*king wow!!!!

man i gotta tell ya, these boxden dudes really take the cake

you can be the most soft, completely full of sh*t, cowardly lion a.ss muhfugger around and Boxden posters will swoop in, without fail to champion the cause of bi*ch made punks, simps, and counterfiet mack daddys everywhere because they need someone to relate to regardless of the fact that they have no true stake in thats person success or failure, but defend it like their livelihoods depend on

what ever happened to the days where we all could agree that a spade was a spade and nobody was trying to be the voice of opposition just to feel good about themselve that they dont agree with everybody else?

man a new breed of pus*y is born every day on boxden
i dont know how any of you cope with the real world with your chump n*gga sensibilities, but then again the very fact that you're online doing this sh*t is admission in and of itself that you dont cope

Last edited by Rhyme n Tekniq; 09-21-2011 at 04:58 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #122
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 219 219
:hmm: it's 2011 and these idiots can't get a panoramic view of this "f!ght"
 6 years ago '07        #123
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
 SmooveDude said:
he said in the interview all he did was grab him and i didnt see the grab so im tryna figure out why if a dude push you...you only grabbin him

like if one of yall was gettin poked/pushed and a dude was basically disrespectin you and actually tried to hit you first would yall only grab him and wait till people broke it up???

thats all im askin cause i just dont see why he didnt swing back
true but they where some what boys and the talked about it the night before just think about if you and someone you fu*k with talked about the problem yall had the day before and the next he on some other sh*t

at 1st you wouldn't know so when he steps to you you think its on some friendly sh*t so you hear him out and you know how n*ggas be all extra with the hand move and touching so you prob wouldn't swing on him but once you feel his vibe and fell uncomfortable that when you like iight stop touching me

but the funny thing the day before that happened he wrote on his Twitter he just ran in to ray j(mentioned him) and diddy at where ever
 09-21-2011, 04:56 PM         #124
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
they've been buddy buddy before

they chatted the night before everything was kool and laughs and smiles

Fab and 50 both said it was obvious Ray J was talking off drugs and alcohol

Fab had a crew with him, I dunno who Ray J had with them but either way, clocking Ray J would've definitely sent shyt into a frenzy , I really dont think Ray J closed fist punched him, shyt look like a hard shove, Fab said there was no punch, 50 at first said there wasn't a punch like 3 times but later said that Ray J did swing but didn't connect, it was probably the shove that 50 saw.

They're at the damn Palms in Vegas , not someone's backyard , cameras and witnesses everywhere , If me and someone else were cool before and I knew they were talking off alcohol, I probably would grabbed and shook them around before I decked them, because at that point it would've been a melee with Fab's crew and who ever was willing to stick up for Ray J, and shyt would've all been on camera.
so hypothetically if you and i were cool 3-4 years back and we meet up yesterday and we laughin about god knows what and we head home for the night then today we meet and im saying this that and the third and start pokin your chest and shoulder @ that point you dont think its time to push me or youll give me more chances???

then just say you gave me another chance and i just so happened to try to swing on you or shove you....you wont throw everything out the window and swing back because youll think i DESERVE to get mopped???

i understand they wherever they are but at some point enough is enough and fab let me down....it wasnt even time for his show yet he coulda still performed too
 6 years ago '08        #125
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12229 12229
Didn't look like he punched the n*gga to me look like he swung but you don't see punches landed.
 6 years ago '09        #126
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,828 | Props total: 17925 17925
 Bobby's World said:
Oh sh*t. Really?

So everything is just everything if a R&B singing 'nicca' just approach you like that with flip flops and no socks on and you got to say "You is touchin me".

Damn. sh*t done really changed out this muhfu*ka.

Actually Fab approached the "Money Team" when he saw 50 and May (with Ray standing there in full view dressed from head to toe in red....I guess thats Ray security shield...dress in red and act tuff) and Fab still approached 50 and May to say what up....

Ray didnt "roll up on Fab"...

Fab approached him....

After Fab realized that Ray had become "wind up doll" with a battery placed in his back and was now trying to take a diff approach and act gangsta in front of the "Money Team" on a matter that they already joked about and settled...How was Fab supposed to know Ray got gassed from 50 and Diddy and was gonna act like that until Ray started acting out??

When he saw Ray was trying to get gangsta he called him a "Lame" and said "dont touch me" ...whats wrong with that???

Fab aint say...

"My bad Ray"
"I'm sorry Ray"
I aint got no beef with you Ray"
"Let's do a song Ray"

Like ray probally was praying he would do...

What Ray do???

PUSHED him....not PUNCHED him....even though he was close enough to kiss him...so he could bail himself out with security jumping in instead of really getting into real beef if he had actually hit him..

Last edited by bigscore; 09-21-2011 at 05:30 PM..
 09-21-2011, 05:02 PM         #127
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ 50 smiling
 6 years ago '04        #128
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,804 | Props total: 1827 1827
 SmooveDude said:
so hypothetically if you and i were cool 3-4 years back and we meet up yesterday and we laughin about god knows what and we head home for the night then today we meet and im saying this that and the third and start pokin your chest and shoulder @ that point you dont think its time to push me or youll give me more chances???

then just say you gave me another chance and i just so happened to try to swing on you or shove you....you wont throw everything out the window and swing back because youll think i DESERVE to get mopped???

i understand they wherever they are but at some point enough is enough and fab let me down....it wasnt even time for his show yet he coulda still performed too
No I wouldn't have swung off the bat, no matter how small Ray J is , we're not dumba$$ primates , we have the ability to logic alot better , the whole "issue" was what was discussed the night before, it's obvious at that point Ray is gassed off crack/alcohol/ wuteva and 50's presence. If I'm Fab and I have a show to do and get paid for in a few, I'm not gonna be a dumba$$ and start an all out brawl in the palms with cameras everywhere over some words. The shove is what warranted the grab, it's pretty much the same thing I would've done, the second his fist hit my face is when I would've stomped him out but anything until that point I would've tried my best to keep the situation from escalating. Regardless of how easy it would be to stomp lil Ray J's drunk a$$ out who couldn't even land a swing. Fab was being smart, I dont see how in any way he took a L, he had the man power there to stomp Ray J out on sight even if he didn't want to get his hands dirty himself. Fab's had multiple run ins with the law before, he's been jailed for shyt repeatedly that his homies did and was blamed simply because he was a.ssociated, he knows by now not to act like a dumba$$ with no sense.

Last edited by psylence2k; 09-21-2011 at 05:08 PM..
 09-21-2011, 05:07 PM         #129
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sandninja said:
oh hey michael j fox was there too
Yep, workin the camera.
 09-21-2011, 05:10 PM         #130
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
No I wouldn't have swung off the bat, no matter how small Ray J is , we're not dumba$$ primates , we have the ability to logic alot better , the whole "issue" was what was discussed the night before, it's obvious at that point Ray is gassed off crack/alcohol/ wuteva and 50's presence. If I'm Fab and I have a show to do and get paid for in a few, I'm not gonna be a dumba$$ and start an all out brawl in the palms with cameras everywhere over some words. The shove is what warranted the grab, it's pretty much the same thing I would've done, the second his fist hit my face is when I would've stomped him out but anything until that point I would've tried my best to keep the situation from escalating. Regardless of how easy it would be to stomp lil Ray J's drunk a$$ out who couldn't even land a swing. Fab was being smart, I dont see how in any way he took a L, he had the man power there to stomp Ray J out on sight even if he didn't want to get his hands dirty himself. Fab's had multiple run ins with the law before, he's been jailed for shyt repeatedly that his homies did and was blamed simply because he was a.ssociated, he knows by now not to act like a dumba$$ with no sense.
for some reason that part right there k!llin me
 6 years ago '05        #131
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 bigscore said:
Actually Fab approached the "Money Team" when he saw 50 and May (with Ray standing there in full view dressed from head to toe in red....I guess thats Ray security shield...dress in red and act tuff) and Fab still approached 50 and May to say what up....

Ray didnt "roll up on Fab"...

Fab approached him....

Fab said "dont touch me" after he realized Ray had a battery in his back and was now trying to take a diff approach on a matter that they already joked and settled...Fab even invited him to the show...

How was Fab supposed to know Ray got gassed from 50 and Diddy and was gonna act like that....

When he saw Ray was gettin tuff he said "dont touch me" ...whats wrong with that???

What Ray do???

PUSHED him....not PUNCHED him..so he would get bailed out by security jumping in...
Okay you got it yo. "We chatted about this yesterday" to a n*gga who obviously aint there to chat right now, all up in your personal space and sh*t with his mug broke down and greazy look in his eye.

I just grew up differently mayne. My this 'nicca' trippin IQ is a lil different I guess.
 6 years ago '11        #132
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228
cant see sh*t

brandys lil sister LOL

idk kno about fab
 6 years ago '09        #133
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
Okay you got it yo. "We chatted about this yesterday" to a n*gga who obviously aint there to chat right now, all up in your personal space and sh*t with his mug broke down and greazy look in his eye.

I just grew up differently mayne. My this 'nicca' trippin IQ is a lil different I guess.

I hear you...

I can respect that...
 09-21-2011, 05:38 PM         #134
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fab a pus*y
 6 years ago '11        #135
Wavy WoNka 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 1 1
ray j corny...n*gga should have stepped to fab at diddy's dinner not later when you feel ur peoples there to save you...its a hoe move and by looking at the video how the fu*k do you swing and miss a n*gga that close to you...lol
 09-21-2011, 05:57 PM         #136
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is my thought, both lost because(1) regarding Ray J, he is a sucka for letting other dudes buck his head to get his a.ss beat for their amusement,(2) and Fabolous lost because he should have simply break the brakes off of that boy and/or put the Street Fam wolves on Ray just off of principle which is you are not going to earn rank off of me over some corny sh*t that we both squashed. It would be one thing if Fab was a Drake type of emcee then no one would expect to do some thug sh*t, but you are supposed to be Funeral Fab, the Brooklyn don who puts dudes to sleep and lights out on them and you let this cornball try to earn stripes off of you, not a good look, for neither of them. The best thing for both of them is to lay low let it die down on it's own.
 6 years ago '09        #137
space
space
 Cambury said:
to anyone saying Ray never swung, Fif already confirm he did but said he didnt think he landed a punch because there was no ill effects or bruises. As a matterfact Fif also said Ray put his hands on him a couple times before that and was in his grill so it does make Fab look like a bi*ch even tho Ray aint do it like he said he did. At the end of the day Fab got G-checked by Brandy's lil brother

Dont believe that "illusion"...that was all smoke and no fire...

dont forget these 2 arent "strangers"...there is/was a level of comfortabilty" between them,,,

this is someone that Fab knows and didnt think he had beef with....who you just invited to his show...not a stranger rolling up on him. Fab went right over to Rays area and starts talking to 50 and May (Ray didnt roll up on Fab). Ray started touching Fab (for the sake of creating an illusion) and telling him how many bi*ches he fu*ked and how many RR's he has parked outside and how hard he's mobbing on the west coast talking crazy and it caught Fab off guard like what the fu*k is wrong with this stupid little n*gga...

When he figured it out he called Ray a lame and said "dont touch me again"

Did Ray snuff him right there with his red outfit (or was that for illusion sake as well?)

NO.... Ray copped out by pushing him so security would break it up...

Ray didnt roll on Fab and make Fab say...

"I'm sorry Ray"
"My Bad Ray"
"Let's do a song Ray"

Fab called him a Lame

Ray was close enuff to kiss him let alone punch him but all he did was push him....LMAO
 6 years ago '10        #138
marx1684 
space
space
$4,827 | Props total: 4968 4968
Ray J handled no business at all. For all of that tough talk just to turn around & apologize something has to be wrong. His reasoning was stupid anyway. Stop acting out in public & get money b4 you end up on Dancing With the C-Listers.
 6 years ago '07        #139
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
can someone please tell me what the fu*k michael j fox has to do with this
 6 years ago '08        #140
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 notic99 said:
can someone please tell me what the fu*k michael j fox has to do with this
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago