Ray J Vs. Fabolous {Actual Fight Footage} Looks Like Ray J Did Hit Fab & Sound Like Two.

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8303 8303
 psylence2k said:
checking out the video a second time, it's obvious that the point where Ray started to get real embarrassed and felt he had to do something was after Fab said " Yesterday we chatted and everything , what's all this extra shyt ?? " at that point he knew Fab was calling his bluff and he felt pressured to react.

but why does this video look like it's been cropped ?? no camera takes a standard vertical a$$ slim shot like that. I want the raw footage !!
Iphone
 6 years ago '05        #102
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,600 | Props total: 1153 1153
fab lied and said he grabbed his hoody were in that video do you see a hoody getting grabbed...

East coast nicca stay having prodigy type stories about situations!
 09-21-2011, 03:55 PM         #103
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is hip hop this corny that this is still getting hype 4 days later? C'MON SON..............
 6 years ago '10        #104
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
To me it looks like Ray J only pushed him. Ray J is shorter so he would've had to swing upwards to hit Fab's face. It looks like his arm quickly shoots straight out, no c*ck back or anything. Then you see his arm go in the air as he's pulling back the same way someone does when they're trying to start sh*t and add emphasis to their push.
 6 years ago '04        #105
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1849 1849
 bi0 said:
fab lied and said he grabbed his hoody were in that video do you see a hoody getting grabbed...

East coast nicca stay having prodigy type stories about situations!

are we watching the same video ?? you can't even see the entire hoodie, all you can see is Ray J's head, and after Ray J pushes off, it turns into a big scuffle, ppl get in front of the camera and Ray gets moved totally out of the frame, how the hell can you tell by that ??
 6 years ago '05        #106
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
 monyemoney said:
where in the video do you see anything other tha 50 smiling briefly and ray j kebler elf lookin a.ss talkin?? put down your palm palms and pull ya skirt down...one wish was a good song but damn you stannin him 12yrs later??? k!ll yaself
U mad? RnB n*ggaz make y'all hardest rapper look butter pecan ice cream sweet nicca...

Fab stay rappin for the hoes that nicca RnB rapper nicca ain't never rapped about sh*t other then tricking off on bi*ches... Stop D*ck riding my post 2 son...

Broke a.ss NICCA!
 6 years ago '05        #107
Coreyw1014 
space
space
$1,396 | Props total: 292 292
 monyemoney said:
im confused how yall think fab is lyin...if someone swings on you and they dont land a punch...they really didnt do nothin...am i right or wrong???..ray j came on the radio spazzin like he one hitter quittered fab...and didnt...fab gave his own comedic interpretation of the f!ght...without snitching smh im even looking at it from an ignorant persons perspective and a from a judicial standpoint...why would fab go on the radio and say..."yes a soft a.ss r&b singer attempted to a.ssault me...but he was unable to complete the mission because well...he's soft"

if any of you go out and try to start a f!ght in a bar and swing on someone but you miss...what are you gonna do? are you gonna brag about how you swung and miss or not say anything because nothing happened...nothing of importance happened worth telling

REAL TALK
 6 years ago '11        #108
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,453 | Props total: 1444 1444
wonder what type of shoes chris brown was wearing when he beat rihanna
 6 years ago '05        #109
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
anyway it go fab still got ran up on peanut butter a.ss nicca skipped town back to the east coast and his twitter account...

if a nicca talking bout whooping yo a.ss in the hood who gives a fu*k bout the police am let him know its funk off top 1st flight to LA and sock that nicca ray j in the mouth... Ray J had no goons around him just 50 cent and his security fab could have easily took off on dude but he backed up and backed down

Last edited by bi0; 09-21-2011 at 04:19 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #110
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30600 30600
^^^ this n*gga mad at the east coast k!ll urself f*ggot
 6 years ago '08        #111
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Wish Mayweather would finish Pacquiao off and start rapping. $>
 6 years ago '08        #112
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 SmoothTay said:
^^^ this n*gga mad at the east coast k!ll urself f*ggot
the east coast stay hatin on all the other regions...
 6 years ago '08        #113
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$825 | Props total: 23 23
@ how long this thread has been goin off a sh*tty video. any real n*gga knows what happened. if you think Brandy's brother, pancake puddin soft Willie Norwood, Jr. punked ANYBODY, u r a clown. that's all to it, no more to be said. like
Fab said a lame is a lame
 09-21-2011, 04:30 PM         #114
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
push or not fab didnt do nothing and nobody can debate it

n*gga in your face and "push" you and you content with so called grabbin him?!?

it dont make sense.....how many of yall wouldnt of did nothing to rayj either???
 6 years ago '07        #115
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
 bi0 said:
Fab got his hoe card pulled in vega... Ray J called the radio station and put fab on blast and fab called trying to keep it cool but ain't been on twitter since...

DAT NICCA GOT ME TWISTED BLUD- this nicca ray - j is a muthafu*kin foo
homie I follow fab on Twitter he barely tweets sh*t go check his timeline if you have one the last time he probably tweeted before yesterday wasnwhen he first made fun of the n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #116
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
 SmooveDude said:
push or not fab didnt do nothing and nobody can debate it

n*gga in your face and "push" you and you content with so called grabbin him?!?

it dont make sense.....how many of yall wouldnt of did nothing to rayj either???
how can you tell
 09-21-2011, 04:34 PM         #117
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ricky_peso said:
how can you tell
he said in the interview all he did was grab him and i didnt see the grab so im tryna figure out why if a dude push you...you only grabbin him

like if one of yall was gettin poked/pushed and a dude was basically disrespectin you and actually tried to hit you first would yall only grab him and wait till people broke it up???

thats all im askin cause i just dont see why he didnt swing back
 6 years ago '10        #118
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
sound like fab slapped his hand away after he said "you always touching me don't touch me"
 09-21-2011, 04:43 PM         #119
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rdrake said:
sound like fab slapped his hand away after he said "you always touching me don't touch me"
really dude out of everything thats what it sound like?!? you get props for that...thats funny
 6 years ago '04        #120
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1849 1849
 SmooveDude said:
he said in the interview all he did was grab him and i didnt see the grab so im tryna figure out why if a dude push you...you only grabbin him

like if one of yall was gettin poked/pushed and a dude was basically disrespectin you and actually tried to hit you first would yall only grab him and wait till people broke it up???

thats all im askin cause i just dont see why he didnt swing back

they've been buddy buddy before

they chatted the night before everything was kool and laughs and smiles

Fab and 50 both said it was obvious Ray J was talking off drugs and alcohol

Fab had a crew with him, I dunno who Ray J had with them but either way, clocking Ray J would've definitely sent shyt into a frenzy , I really dont think Ray J closed fist punched him, shyt look like a hard shove, Fab said there was no punch, 50 at first said there wasn't a punch like 3 times but later said that Ray J did swing but didn't connect, it was probably the shove that 50 saw.

They're at the damn Palms in Vegas , not someone's backyard , cameras and witnesses everywhere , If me and someone else were cool before and I knew they were talking off drugs, I probably would grabbed and shook them around before I decked them, because at that point it would've been a melee with Fab's crew and who ever was willing to stick up for Ray J, and shyt would've all been on camera.

Last edited by psylence2k; 09-21-2011 at 04:51 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy