Ray J Vs. Fabolous {Actual Fight Footage} Looks Like Ray J Did Hit Fab & Sound Like Two.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
to anyone saying Ray never swung, Fif already confirm he did but said he didnt think he landed a punch because there was no ill effects or bruises. As a matterfact Fif also said Ray put his hands on him a couple times before that and was in his grill so it does make Fab look like a bi*ch even tho Ray aint do it like he said he did. At the end of the day Fab got G-checked by Brandy's lil brother
 6 years ago '12        #82
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,987 | Props total: 1256 1256
 JShuttles20 said:
Right and you belong with the ignorant posters on bx you speak of. Sadly, your ignorance comes from not reading comments fully and skimming sh*t because your too lazy to comprehend what others are saying and giving a tough talk opinion because you are on the internet acting like someone you are not. No issue with your comment of telling me to log off but practice what you preach.

Ignored. One of the dumbest posters here. The video didnt even prove nothing and EVERYONE has proved Ray J to be full of sh*t. Your just ignorant as fu*k. Period. Good day.
 6 years ago '05        #83
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
Fab got his hoe card pulled in vega... Ray J called the radio station and put fab on blast and fab called trying to keep it cool but ain't been on twitter since...

DAT NICCA GOT ME TWISTED BLUD- this nicca ray - j is a muthafu*kin foo
 6 years ago '10        #84
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,613 | Props total: 30578 30578
 Cambury said:
to anyone saying Ray never swung, Fif already confirm he did but said he didnt think he landed a punch because there was no ill effects or bruises. As a matterfact Fif also said Ray put his hands on him a couple times before that and was in his grill so it does make Fab look like a bi*ch even tho Ray aint do it like he said he did. At the end of the day Fab got G-checked by Brandy's lil brother
do you know what gettin g checked is. First of all Ray is pus*y because he saw fab the day before and was cool with it. Then the next time he see him he ready to pop because he on that whitney, and floyd and Fif there the situation went down how fab said and fab doesnt have a scar on him so how did he get checked
 6 years ago '04        #85
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
Point blank, fu*k all the extra hooplah. Ray was barking, and Fab didn't do sh*t. That's what's been reported, that's what the video shows.

I'm sorry, but what gangsta is going to let some little n*gga touch him in any way shape or form aggressively at ALL, less known multiple times including a may or may not have connected swing. I get it, hella people, security, etc but all the proof is pointing in one direction, and that's Ray J's.

All in all, this could always be a publicity stunt since neither party is really taking a real L here,yet they're both being talked about everywhere out of the blue again.......
 6 years ago '09        #86
59fifty 
space
space
$22,712 | Props total: 10158 10158
How da fu*k did ray j win after dat breakfast club sh*t?
 6 years ago '12        #87
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 SmoothTay said:
do you know what gettin g checked is. First of all Ray is pus*y because he saw fab the day before and was cool with it. Then the next time he see him he ready to pop because he on that whitney, and floyd and Fif there the situation went down how fab said and fab doesnt have a scar on him so how did he get checked
Exactly. It's so funny how these Ray J stans are ignoring how everything dude said was a lie. Everything everyone said proves Ray J is bogus as hell, even his own family

Ray J stans losing harder than he is
 6 years ago '09        #88
59fifty 
space
space
$22,712 | Props total: 10158 10158
And didn't he apologize already?...I guess lames stick together bcuz there's no way a n*gga should be ridin w/ ray
 6 years ago '10        #89
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,172 | Props total: 8212 8212
Fab said Ray pushed off on his chest and he hemmed him up

Ray J short as hell, he probably swung on it hit fabs chest

I wanted to see Fab holding him by the hoodie Why u lie fab?

But the whole conversation went down word for word how fab said it did especially the "dont touch me part" ray looked like he was showing out for 50
 6 years ago '12        #90
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Fab said Ray pushed off on his chest and he hemmed him up

Ray J short as hell, he probably swung on it hit fabs chest

But the whole conversation went down word for word how fab said it did especially the "dont touch me part" ray looked like he was showing out for 50
The vid shows nothing. That could of or couldnt have happened when the camera went crazy or turned off.I dont really get why Fab would make up something like that when its not even like a big deal or something someone would brag or boast about
 6 years ago '06        #91
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,983 | Props total: 4011 4011
If 50 was the one who said "Aww sh*t"

sandninja said:
oh hey michael j fox was there too
You had me looking for him like an idiot at the beginning of the video, then the camera started shaking and That's messed up though, seriously.
 6 years ago '04        #92
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
I dont see how Ray J won

he was smiling in Fab's face the night before

a day later he let drugs and superstar presence gas him up.

He approaches Fab on some bullshyt, Fab just hits him with the " WTF u crazy, we just talked about this last night, dont touch me "

Ray J swings at Fab who's half a metric ruler distance away and misses

Fab grabs Ray J and 50 jumps in to break it up.

Ray J gets kicked out for looking like the unrecognizable bum in baggy sweats and sandals that he looks like, Fab hits the stage with no glasses on to peform.

Ray J says he left a mark on Fab's face, 50 and Fab say a punch never touched fab.

Last edited by psylence2k; 09-21-2011 at 03:19 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #93
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 Nautilus O said:

I dont understand why ppl automatically think Fab is lying, Fab said he grabbed him by the hoodie , there were a few stories of the night tweeted from others BEFORE fab's interview saying Fab had his hoodie over his head, and 50 never said Fab didn't lay hands on him.

Last edited by psylence2k; 09-21-2011 at 03:20 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #94
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
ray j is a bi*ch for not doing anything the first time they saw each other. How you gonna have a problem with someone AFTER you get laughed at by your "money team" then want to start a f!ght. A real man would of said and done something right then and there instead of waiting days to be with your entourage high on coc
 6 years ago '04        #95
rudebmore 
space
space
space
$349 | Props total: 5 5
 Tommy_Bunz said:
yeah but he lied about saying ray j didnt swing on him
where im from. if you plan on doing somehting to somebody or having something done to them, you down play the incident. I would have said he didnt swing on me..too!
 09-21-2011, 03:22 PM         #96
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We'll see what this turns into, Ray J definitely pushed Fabolous. Both of these guys have bruised egos, both of these guys are going to watch their step now.
 6 years ago '06        #97
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,600 | Props total: 3687 3687
it just look like ray j shadowboxing
 6 years ago '05        #98
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 rudebmore said:
where im from. if you plan on doing somehting to somebody or having something done to them, you down play the incident. I would have said he didnt swing on me..too!
In West Baltimore, Ray-J would've got banged in his mouth as soon he put his hands on another 'nicca'. There wouldnt have been no "You is puttin your hands on me".

That's Dead out here.
 6 years ago '10        #99
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,172 | Props total: 8212 8212
 DoMieD said:
The vid shows nothing. That could of or couldnt have happened when the camera went crazy or turned off.I dont really get why Fab would make up something like that when its not even like a big deal or something someone would brag or boast about
 psylence2k said:
I dont understand why ppl automatically think Fab is lying, Fab said he grabbed him by the hoodie , there were a few stories of the night tweeted from others BEFORE fab's interview saying Fab had his hoodie over his head, and 50 never said Fab didn't lay hands on him.
Dont get me confused, after I heard Fab's story I clearly believed he was being more truthful, but even a more truthful story aint necessarily the truth. But from the story Fab described "Ray J pushed off on Fab's chest, fab gripped him up and pulled his hoodie down until somebody came to separate it."

If thats true it lasted all of 5 seconds, but Ray J still a clown, how you saying your team mad at a dude they dapping up right in front you

I bet Fab was still shaking 50's hand when Ray J said "I told you my dudes aint gonna be happy"
 6 years ago '04        #100
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
checking out the video a second time, it's obvious that the point where Ray started to get real embarrassed and felt he had to do something was after Fab said " Yesterday we chatted and everything , what's all this extra shyt ?? " at that point he knew Fab was calling his bluff and he felt pressured to react.

but why does this video look like it's been cropped ?? no camera takes a standard vertical a$$ slim shot like that. I want the raw footage !!

Last edited by psylence2k; 09-21-2011 at 03:40 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now