Ray J Vs. Fabolous {Actual Fight Footage} Looks Like Ray J Did Hit Fab & Sound Like Two.

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,905 | Props total: 1137 1137
 sandninja said:
oh hey michael j fox was there too
pretty much

first reply

/thread
 09-21-2011, 01:09 PM         #62
okplayboy2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol..a n*gga just say Ray J is harder than Fab because he swung first....LMFAO!!!..yall n*gga are truely special
 6 years ago '04        #63
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61

[video - click to view]

for the iphone fam
 6 years ago '05        #64
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,022 | Props total: 537 537
n*ggas dont f!ght much ... think about this if you get punched in the face with glasses on in general you gonna have something thought shows you got hit a scratch or something maybe even a cut from the frames .. ray j was hyped on like go look at his face and al lthis sh*t like he was banging on him . and so far you got 2 people and the eyewitness who broke the story on twitter all saying the story fab saying or something close ..

but it was more a scuffle than a f!ght and everyone trying to diffuse except ray j who wanted to amp it
 6 years ago '04        #65
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,166 | Props total: 1618 1618
at u hearing 50 saying "aww sh*t"
 6 years ago '10        #66
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3780 3780
 KING*TITO said:
sonn u gay...........

Edit: Anyone who fu*ks with Ray or backs him up is a f*g, no explanation needed. I'm out this thread, never looking back....
riggghhht and your opinion matters to me when ur whole avy is NY sh*t???

really n*gga??

anyways im going off 3 interviews and a shakey video. like i said ray is 75% right while fabs story sounded more fabricated. seriously...FAB SAID RAY DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! the video is pure evidence that he got tested by "little red riding hood", when in that video did u see him pull his hood down? when did fab talk to mayweather? THIS n*gga DIDNT EVEN HIT TWITTER TILL HE SAID HE WAS ABOUT TO DO THE INTERVIEW WITH CLUE!!!

all in all ray j gets more respect from me due to the fact that he confronted another so called "gangster rapper" on some sh*t hes always doing "twit joking". everyone talks tough over the internet until they are face to face. i am not a ray j fan nor am i a fab fan. i like some of eachothers music. but its facts over bs...stop saving face and just man up. he would have been better to just say "we had an altercation and thats that". why do u think someone released the video footage. ray j aint crazy he just was bitter at the fact he was getting tested and i would be too.
 6 years ago '12        #67
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1251 1251
Lmfao at Ray J stans still in denial.

Ray J said he clocked the sh*t out of him and his face was fu*ked up... And if he showed his face hed had a busted up face LOLLLLLLLLLL

Lmfaoooooo
 6 years ago '12        #68
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1251 1251
 JShuttles20 said:

really n*gga??

anyways im going off 3 interviews and a shakey video. like i said ray is 75% right while fabs story sounded more fabricated. seriously...FAB SAID RAY DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! the video is pure evidence that he got tested by "little red riding hood", when in that video did u see him pull his hood down? when did fab talk to mayweather? THIS n*gga DIDNT EVEN HIT TWITTER TILL HE SAID HE WAS ABOUT TO DO THE INTERVIEW WITH CLUE!!!

all in all ray j gets more respect from me due to the fact that he confronted another so called "gangster rapper" on some sh*t hes always doing "twit joking". everyone talks tough over the internet until they are face to face. i am not a ray j fan nor am i a fab fan. i like some of eachothers music. but its facts over bs...stop saving face and just man up. he would have been better to just say "we had an altercation and thats that". why do u think someone released the video footage. ray j aint crazy he just was bitter at the fact he was getting tested and i would be too.
I know BX is full of ignorant ppl but there is no way possible anyone can agree with this piece of sh*t. Log off. Ray J aint paying u to embarrass yourself bruh.
 6 years ago '08        #69
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 JShuttles20 said:

really n*gga??

:a greement1:
 6 years ago '10        #70
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 JShuttles20 said:

really n*gga??

real talk right here ^^^^
 6 years ago '10        #71
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3780 3780
 DoMieD said:
I know BX is full of ignorant ppl but there is no way possible anyone can agree with this piece of sh*t. Log off. Ray J aint paying u to embarrass yourself bruh.
Right and you belong with the ignorant posters on bx you speak of. Sadly, your ignorance comes from not reading comments fully and skimming sh*t because your too lazy to comprehend what others are saying and giving a tough talk opinion because you are on the internet acting like someone you are not. No issue with your comment of telling me to log off but practice what you preach.

6 years ago '09        #72
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,827 | Props total: 17922 17922
looks like ray pushed off on Fab as Fab said in interview....

Push Off = security and bystanders breaking them up ASAP

Punch = Ray would be in a world of sh*t

Ray basically bailed himself outta the situation with the push IMO instead of really setting some beef up with an a.ssaulting punch...
 09-21-2011, 02:39 PM         #73
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They need to put up 10-20stacks on a f!ght in the streets like Kimbo used to do people...........Then tape it and post up the results. Until then, they both some f*ggots and Curtis a bigger f*g.
 6 years ago '04        #74
elawhor 
space
space
$727 | Props total: 49 49
 ~~S.L.I.M.~~ said:

[pic - click to view]

very sh*tty camera work...
 sandninja said:
^^for real I couldn't tell what happened once the camera started shaking
 6 years ago '04        #75
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
The tread starter needs to re title his thread.....Ray did indeed TRY to check Fab....No punches were thrown by Ray....He pushed Fab, they started to tussle, and the camera man forgot he was recording....lol. Just that simple. The only real Winner is Brandy's lil brother only because all publicity is good publicity.....
 6 years ago '04        #76
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
1. The worst video i've seen on BX this decade...
2. I'm gettin too old for this sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #77
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 bigscore said:
looks like ray pushed off on Fab as Fab said in interview....

Push Off = security and bystanders breaking them up ASAP

Punch = Ray would be in a world of sh*t

Ray basically bailed himself outta the situation with the push IMO instead of really setting some beef up with an a.ssaulting punch...
Oh sh*t. Really?

So everything is just everything if a R&B singing 'nicca' just approach you like that with flip flops and no socks on and you got to say "You is touchin me".

Damn. sh*t done really changed out this muhfu*ka.
 6 years ago '10        #78
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,606 | Props total: 30548 30548
just as loso said ....
 6 years ago '10        #79
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
 sandninja said:

This reply should be a hot topic ... Im fu*king
 6 years ago '05        #80
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 SmoothTay said:
just as loso said ....
I didnt really notice the part where he yoked Ray-J up by his hoody and told him to relax.

That had to have happened while the cameraman was fumbling with his boost phone I guess.

I did see Fif jump in to break it up though at the end.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy