NBA 2K12 - Let's settle this sh't... Broadcast Cam or 2K Cam?

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Favorite camera view?
Broadcast 91 52.30%
2K 82 47.13%
Other 1 0.57%
Voters: 174. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
Coach K & Run & Gun being mentioned in this thread!

Nate187um said:
so n*ggas been watching bball games in broadcast all they life with no problem

but when it comes to videogames they cant understand wtf is going on on the court all of a sudden

& I spanked p-hill & his 2kview awhile back

so fu*k outta here with that 2k view nonsense
Crowd can get in the way of the broadcast sideline and it's hard to tell if someone leaks out on the fast-break.
 09-23-2011, 12:44 AM         #102
typicalblackman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can play with either or. It's not a big deal. It just looks way nicer in broadcast.
 6 years ago '11        #103
tonio25 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,441 | Props total: 5616 5616
Only n*ggas that play broadcast are the ones who are used to seeing games from the sidelines. Ole non playing bench riding a.ss n*ggas.
 09-23-2011, 01:19 AM         #104
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tonio25 said:
Only n*ggas that play broadcast are the ones who are used to seeing games from the sidelines. Ole non playing bench riding a.ss n*ggas.
 6 years ago '05        #105
GotBeatz 
space
space
$418 | Props total: 0 0
broadcast fam.....2k when on that my player tho
 09-23-2011, 01:27 AM         #106
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"The floor spacing" is the same on ANY CAM

sorry that you dumb fu*ks cant see it
 6 years ago '04        #107
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
I dare someone try to use broadcast online when im using 2k cam.

Win.
 6 years ago '05        #108
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,085 | Props total: 10767 10767
 Nate187um said:
so n*ggas been watching bball games in broadcast all they life with no problem

but when it comes to videogames they cant understand wtf is going on on the court all of a sudden

& I spanked p-hill & his 2kview awhile back

so fu*k outta here with that 2k view nonsense
I don't play on 2K view
 6 years ago '08        #109
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,472 | Props total: 568 568
I got use to 2K cam, broadcast is cool but I can deal with it.
 6 years ago '07        #110
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
 tonio25 said:
only people who play on 2k view are people who wish they got pt on the court ol this how i would of did it a.ss n*ggas
 6 years ago '07        #111
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I swear you have the worst logic

I truly want to respond in depth, but wow
not really its actually a little truth to that atleast with me cause i always played live since sega live 98 to about 06 when it started to get weak and live always was in broadcast mode until about like live 05 or something like that

even on dream cast i switch to the closest cam close to broadcast cause i hated 2k view
 09-23-2011, 09:08 AM         #112
Walt Thizzney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2k view is for the OG n*ggas not these n*ggas that only care about sh*t looking pretty......

gameplay>>>>graphics
 09-23-2011, 09:35 AM         #113
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ 2k cam.
 09-23-2011, 09:48 AM         #114
Walt Thizzney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why U THINK 2K CAM IS THE DEFAULT CAM FOR PRACTICE MODE AND FOR RUNNING PLAYS???? STUPID a.ss n*ggaS!
 6 years ago '07        #115
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Da Ill One said:
I go to the post just fine on broadcast...and so far all i've seen you 2K cam users say is it's harder on Broadcast...well step your fu*king game up then...and play the harder version of the game...

but for real I can everything just fine on broadcast...been watching NBA games for years to follow and see it all just fine...
its not harder on broadcast dude, thas like saying hang a shirt in from the TV and play that's how you get better cuz you cant see sh*t. And about the post game the opposite side of the court it is impossible to run a strong side post becuz it is damn near impossible to judge the angle of the help, once your double teamed even though its a great position you cant see the lanes.

think about it like this: in real life mode from the freethrow line extended to the baseline that is around 1/2 of the halfcourt for the post game. In broadcast mode on the opposite side of the court the low, mid and high posts are basically where the 1st - 5th rows of crowd is on 2k cam. On the 2k cam those same sides of the court for the post play take up about 25% of the TV screen. That is a big difference when working the ball said to side and trying to get high percentage shots. If you dont play ball competitively or you just play 2k to dribble and dunk you wouldn't even comprehend how much of a hinderence broadcast is.

Last edited by Cambury; 09-23-2011 at 09:56 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #116
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Walt Thizzney said:
why U THINK 2K CAM IS THE DEFAULT CAM FOR PRACTICE MODE AND FOR RUNNING PLAYS???? STUPID a.ss n*ggaS!
lol it's not the default view for any reason other than the company that makes the game is 2K Sports... of course they would have the camera named after them the default view

Stupid a.ss dudes
 6 years ago '07        #117
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Da Ill One said:
lol it's not the default view for any reason other than the company that makes the game is 2K Sports... of course they would have the camera named after them the default view

Stupid a.ss dudes
u jus finished urself cuz its not the default view of the game. If that were the case the game would come on 2k view but it doesn't it comes on broadcast. But when you get into the technical aspects of the game they start you on 2k view becuz that is the standard.have a good day
 6 years ago '04        #118
space
space
 Cambury said:
u jus finished urself cuz its not the default view of the game. If that were the case the game would come on 2k view but it doesn't it comes on broadcast. But when you get into the technical aspects of the game they start you on 2k view becuz that is the standard.have a good day
why don't you look who I quoted before you try to speak next time...lol
 09-23-2011, 10:17 AM         #119
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:

Stupid a.ss dudes
broadcast is the default for the actual games, but 2k cam is the default in practice mode because 2k knows that it's the better cam for n*ggas that actually run plays
 6 years ago '04        #120
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
broadcast is the default for the actual games, but 2k cam is the default in practice mode because 2k knows that it's the better cam for n*ggas that actually run plays
ok well it's still not called 2K because it's the default camera it's called 2K because they make the game , and it's not the better cam for anything

Broadcast is the better cam period /thread :dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy