NBA 2K12 - Let's settle this sh't... Broadcast Cam or 2K Cam?

most viewed right now
 89
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 66
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Favorite camera view?
Broadcast 91 52.30%
2K 82 47.13%
Other 1 0.57%
Voters: 174. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
broadcast view players are the ones that played live up to 2010
2k view players were playing 2k from atleast 2k5

the only reason they put them game on broadcast to start and casual mode for demos are for selling the game. 2k has the most loyal fans in the genre so they know who will buy regardless but to get the Live fans as they successfully did they had to give them a bit of what they are used to. The reason its called 2k cam is becuz its the staple of gaming. You can see 95% of the court and lanes. Depth and height are perfect. And it makes the post game scoring equal to other types of offense whereas in other views you cant be successful becuz of angles. But I doubt someone playing broadcast goes to the post
 6 years ago '04        #82
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Cambury said:
broadcast view players are the ones that played live up to 2010
2k view players were playing 2k from atleast 2k5

the only reason they put them game on broadcast to start and casual mode for demos are for selling the game. 2k has the most loyal fans in the genre so they know who will buy regardless but to get the Live fans as they successfully did they had to give them a bit of what they are used to. The reason its called 2k cam is becuz its the staple of gaming. You can see 95% of the court and lanes. Depth and height are perfect. And it makes the post game scoring equal to other types of offense whereas in other views you cant be successful becuz of angles. But I doubt someone playing broadcast goes to the post
I go to the post just fine on broadcast...and so far all i've seen you 2K cam users say is it's harder on Broadcast...well step your fu*king game up then...and play the harder version of the game...

but for real I can everything just fine on broadcast...been watching NBA games for years to follow and see it all just fine...
 6 years ago '10        #83
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,865 | Props total: 20861 20861
 Cambury said:
broadcast view players are the ones that played live up to 2010
2k view players were playing 2k from atleast 2k5

the only reason they put them game on broadcast to start and casual mode for demos are for selling the game. 2k has the most loyal fans in the genre so they know who will buy regardless but to get the Live fans as they successfully did they had to give them a bit of what they are used to. The reason its called 2k cam is becuz its the staple of gaming. You can see 95% of the court and lanes. Depth and height are perfect. And it makes the post game scoring equal to other types of offense whereas in other views you cant be successful becuz of angles. But I doubt someone playing broadcast goes to the post
I swear you have the worst logic

I truly want to respond in depth, but wow
 6 years ago '06        #84
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,910 | Props total: 7606 7606
The best basket ball view to me is the 3/4 from the coach k genesis days. Closets to that is broadcast. I like the run and gun arcade view better than 2k view for some reason
 6 years ago '11        #85
Unattached 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 1720 1720
 Da Ill One said:
I go to the post just fine on broadcast...and so far all i've seen you 2K cam users say is it's harder on Broadcast...well step your fu*king game up then...and play the harder version of the game...

but for real I can everything just fine on broadcast...been watching NBA games for years to follow and see it all just fine...
Its not harder on broadcast to me. I just wanna know how long yall been playing on broadcast.

The only reason i dont play on broadcast is because ive been using the 2k camera since 2k2

And i can see passing lanes better. But other than that, there isnt really any other differences.
 6 years ago '11        #86
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$9,921 | Props total: 1651 1651
broadcast, haven't used 2k cam since dreamcast. I just can't fck with it no more....i like broadcast better....just me
 6 years ago '05        #87
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
It's funny this sh*t was brought up. I personally like 2k cam more for playing purposes, but Broadcast cam does look much better. One thing I have noticed for the most part is that Black people play on 2k cam and White people play on Broadcast.

90% of the time this has been true for me depending on who I'm playing against.
 6 years ago '04        #88
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Unattached said:
Its not harder on broadcast to me. I just wanna know how long yall been playing on broadcast.

The only reason i dont play on broadcast is because ive been using the 2k camera since 2k2

And i can see passing lanes better. But other than that, there isnt really any other differences.
Ive been on broadcast cam since it came out...I cant stand 2K cam never have...its annoying with the spin in transition
 6 years ago '08        #89
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 116 116
i havent played any sports games in like 2 or 3 years, but when i did, i played on broadcast. it was mostly because it was always default so i never messed with it and i was used to it that way.
 6 years ago '08        #90
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 116 116
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
It's funny this sh*t was brought up. I personally like 2k cam more for playing purposes, but Broadcast cam does look much better. One thing I have noticed for the most part is that Black people play on 2k cam and White people play on Broadcast.

90% of the time this has been true for me depending on who I'm playing against.
 6 years ago '05        #91
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
man fu*k broadcast...can't even see the fast break with that weak sh*t...

The floor spacing seems better on the 2k cam to me as opposed to playing broadcast...sh*t cats been rockin' with the 2K cam since NBA 2K! ...Live n*ggas got it fukked up lmao
 09-22-2011, 10:30 PM         #92
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
broadcast is horrible....u can even see sh*t down the court on other side of the court
 6 years ago '08        #93
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 2396 2396
In the Dreamcast and early PS2 days I would use the 2K view. Now I use broadcast, just feels more realistic. The way I handle my passes doesn't change at all.
 09-22-2011, 10:33 PM         #94
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet the broadcast dudes get blown out...yall those dudes that i be busting a.ss....take that sh*t back to live...we off that on 2k
 6 years ago '05        #95
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
I rock broadcast in the barbershop cause most of 'em are live converts...

Outside of the spin when possessions change, I really don't see how people hate the 2K cam
 6 years ago '07        #96
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
anybody complaining about spin I dont even get it...you must be just tapping the steal button and running frantic becuz most of the time there is a change of possession it has no relevance on the next play so why would the spin affect you.
 09-22-2011, 11:45 PM         #97
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did somebody really say that white people use broadcast and n*ggaz use 2k??


I swear if I was around that n*gga Id smack blood out his mouth

im black and broadcast>>>>
 6 years ago '05        #98
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
avatar space
space
$17,108 | Props total: 3557 3557
Down by 11 at one point but broadcast has taken the lead
 09-23-2011, 12:39 AM         #99
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Down by 11 at one point but broadcast has taken the lead
 6 years ago '10        #100
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
i grew up on the 2k then they switched it and i been on broadcast since...today i said id go back to 2k it was horrible yo
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
168 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
229 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy