Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
14419 pageviews
3 comments

Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,062 | Props total: 1090 1090
Anyone ever work a Factory job?

I'm 20, turning 21 soon and never had a job but feel like it's time to go get one and get some experience and money. I figured a factory would be a great starter job for someone like me, especially if there's room to progress and move up. My uncle got put on to a factory job working on an a.ssembly line by a temp agency after getting out of jail, he worked his a.ss off as a grunt there and they hired him full time and they paid for him to learn to wield and now he wields and makes $14 a hour. In KY minimum wage is $7.25 and he's making double that so that's damn good for someone with a GED.

I'm not scared to work, I'm a little nervous of working traditional jobs like retail or fast food though just because I don't really know what to expect. With a factory type job its basically just alot of repetitions of the same sh*t. I don't mind stuff like that.

Anyone got any experiences with factory jobs though? Good and bad?

3 comments for "Anyone ever work a Factory job?"

6 years ago '10        #2
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
Back in my late teens and early 20's I worked at Kraft Cheese plant, and a Wal-Mart distribution center.

It's all grunt work, usually get paid decent, I made 13.25 an hour at the Wal Mart DC back in 99 and 13.00 to start at the Kraft plant in 02 out here in Cali.

It's repetitive, some times hard work depending on what you doing, but you stay active and the time fly's.

I went this route, because I wasn't down with the whole fastfood, grocery store, department type store work fu*king with customers.

Warehouse work is some good starter work if you don't mind a little hard work and pays pretty decent to start out at over stores and fast food type work.
 09-22-2011, 12:07 AM         #3
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my man if you have options on the table dont settle but if factory work is giving you a decent income i say go for it, but remember when the work environment gets too hostile, explore other opportunities and bail out, never let an employer exploit your need for a job by compromising your dignity and allowing them to undermine your contributions to the company even if it is small. I only say this because supervisors and managers in those type of settings tend to range from impossible to please ball-breakers to conniving know nothings that take credit for doing very little. i d definitly use more of that time towards getting a degree because inabout 4 or five years youre gonna be hating the fact that the only jobs youre qualified for are disappearing rapidly...speaking of HS Diploma level jobs

i didnt manage my time as wisely and when the job market tightened up i had no degree to fall back on. just go to school for something as long as its not some some liberal arts or solely communication degree because youll get shafted
 6 years ago '07        #4
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Worked at one of those before. Easy work, easy money. If they notice that you're a responsible and hard worker, they'll move you up to higher positions. If you're up for it, do your thang.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy