Watch The Throne Goes Platinum

most viewed right now
 63
I will marry this woman for real.
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,039 | Props total: 4696 4696
 Michael 1987 said:
That aint the point they should have more then 1 mill sold by now.
Who else in Hip hop goes platinum ? Eminem and Lil Wayne thats it. You have to understand the industry its not 1999 anymore .
 7 years ago '09        #82
bigscore 1690 heat pts1690
space
avatar space
space
$13,542 | Props total: 21535 21535
Jay and Ye on their rep alone should have gone Plat within 2 weeks....

Carter 3 Plat first week

Carter 4 900k + first wwek

J & Ye dissappointing 1st week and climb to Plat...especially after they went thru all that bullsh*t to prevent leaks of the album....
 7 years ago '04        #83
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 Fameus said:
Who else in Hip hop goes platinum ? Eminem and Lil Wayne thats it. You have to understand the industry its not 1999 anymore .
Nicki and drake. Maybe ti and luda.
 7 years ago '04        #84
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,039 | Props total: 4696 4696
 aerokid240 said:
Nicki and drake. Maybe ti and luda.
Ludacris last 2 went gold . T.I. went gold last time . It took Drake awhile to reach platinum and Nicki has female fans and gay fans they actually support artists sophmore albums are always harder . Food for thought it took illmatic 5 years to go platinum it took reasonable doubt 6 years to go platinum . Why does it matter when it goes platinum just enjoy the music .
 7 years ago '05        #85
kriskross00 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$19,725 | Props total: 21595 21595
 bigscore said:
Jay and Ye on their rep alone should have gone Plat within 2 weeks....

Carter 3 Plat first week

Carter 4 900k + first wwek

J & Ye dissappointing 1st week and climb to Plat...especially after they went thru all that bullsh*t to prevent leaks of the album....
the same person buyin a jay-z cd is gona be the same person buyn a kanye cd..and since there is no reason for that person to buy two copies of a cd wit the two artist they r intrested in its not gonna get the same amount of sales straight off the back..plus the carter 4 is liqud hot garbage
 7 years ago '06        #86
morrow05 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$1,883 | Props total: 191 191
 Fameus said:
Ludacris last 2 went gold . T.I. went gold last time . It took Drake awhile to reach platinum and Nicki has female fans and gay fans they actually support artists sophmore albums are always harder . Food for thought it took illmatic 5 years to go platinum it took reasonable doubt 6 years to go platinum . Why does it matter when it goes platinum just enjoy the music .
damn forreal? never knew that
 7 years ago '04        #87
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,344 | Props total: 14311 14311
smh at people thinking a overpriced tour is gonna help them sell another mil.
How did that BP3 Tour work out? ha haaaaaaa
forever young my a.ss
retire bi*ch
 7 years ago '09        #88
bigscore 1690 heat pts1690
space
avatar space
space
$13,542 | Props total: 21535 21535
 kriskross00 said:
the same person buyin a jay-z cd is gona be the same person buyn a kanye cd..and since there is no reason for that person to buy two copies of a cd wit the two artist they r intrested in its not gonna get the same amount of sales straight off the back..plus the carter 4 is liqud hot garbage
So are you saying their fanbase combined was only good for those 1st week numbers? They only need to buy 1 copy...

Wayne's fans only brought 1 copy of his album

2 of the of the top 3 rappers out today....put out an album together...they're supposed to go plat out the box...

They have just as large a fan base as Wayne and he does it.....

you dont think Jay n Ye was aiming for Plat 1st week...at least 2nd week...especially since Wayne did it on C3..

you dont think the record company has expecting it?

WTT went plat as quick as Nikki Minaj....

Jay n Ye shoulda done it in at least 2 weeks

Mind you that on Wayne C3 there was a TON of leaks on that album and it still went Plat 1 weeks...


Last edited by bigscore; 09-22-2011 at 02:33 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #89
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 161 161
 Hiphopknowledge said:
I can't believe people are complaining about who goes plat first Wayne fans need to STFU because all somebody has to do is bring up eminem sales


Drake
Lil Wayne
Eminem
Jay z
Kanye

Only 5 rappers can go platinum out of the million rappers in the game they should all be happy
Did eminem go plat first week with recovery?

 09-22-2011, 03:10 PM         #90
DGK BlackCard90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish I could give you this feelin' , Jay and Ye Plankin' on a Million.
 7 years ago '06        #91
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,338 | Props total: 561 561
album is a flop... it really only takes two good singles to go platinum
 09-22-2011, 03:45 PM         #92
mixmasterkevin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yesssir!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
180 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Will Smith Back with the Raps?
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
NBA Jayson Tatum 4th in most playoff points by rookie
25 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy