4 more fights for Floyd..Khan+Manny

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-21-2011, 10:42 AM         #161
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How much did pac draw at the new stadium dallas
 09-21-2011, 10:44 AM         #162
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac os the biggest draw in boxing was just wondering how many
 6 years ago '05        #163
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,206 | Props total: 11809 11809

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #164
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,241 | Props total: 3578 3578
 Ed Bundy said:
i despise these new boxing "fans" who started watching boxing a year or 2 ago and think they know anything at all about it

ive been watching boxing for 10 years now and have trained in it for 8 ...i watch every single f!ght whether its a huge marquee event on PPV or some friday night f!ghts f!ght on ESPN with 500 people in the crowd. i even watch all the european f!ghts that take place at crazy hours due to the time zone differences and have non-english speaking commentators.. it doesnt matter whos f!ghting, i watch because im a TRUE fan of boxing. i live and breathe boxing and i understand it inside out.

any other true fans out there such as myself know the deal. they know whats really good. pacman stylistically would get dominated by mayweather which is why theyve been ducking him for years. the media makes it seem like mayweather is doing the ducking because he plays a villain role and also because hes black. by the way im white but its clear to see this from a mile away (unless ur a pactard).

the reason pac doesnt f!ght mayweather is because arum and roach absolutely understand that their media created cash cow's career will come to a screeching halt. he will get embarrassed and dominated by mayweather. real fans know the deal

09-21-2011, 10:53 AM         #165
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats the cat lol... 10 years this nicca's got no credibility get outta here damn you aint seen sh*t son go watch a few movies or something
 6 years ago '04        #166
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 Rick Fontane said:
Juan Manuel Marquez
my fault, I didn't word my question right...Name me the f!ghter that floyd fought that was better than Barrera 2003. To my recollection, floyd has never fought anyone at this caliber...unless you are implying that 2009 marquez is better than 2003 barrera!!!!
 09-21-2011, 11:03 AM         #167
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You cant argue they steady slurpin bunch of slurpee's in here.. No clue ... Last black hope in boxing so they cant say anything bad about him ...
 6 years ago '05        #168
yunsta 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,919 | Props total: 626 626
Ortiz was looking good ...holding his own in there....landing some decent punches , he had a chance if the f!ght would have gone to later rds...but he had to ruin it all with that stupid a.ss headbutt....

When exactly was he looking good? When money was backing him up, or maybe when money was striking points at will or perhaps 15 sec before he got his sh*t pushed in lol
 6 years ago '04        #169
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
Pacquiao >>>> Amir Khan >>>> Floyd
 6 years ago '07        #170
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,489 | Props total: 668 668
in a f!ght between pac and money they would be f!ghting pac style. pac is a brawler and he would constantly be going after money making money f!ght an offensive f!ght.
 09-21-2011, 12:04 PM         #171
Rick Fontane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willye said:
You cant argue they steady slurpin bunch of slurpee's in here.. No clue ... Last black hope in boxing so they cant say anything bad about him ...
Then why are you trolling every Floyd thread then? Don't be mad cause the last great white hope got vanquished.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Rick Fontane; 09-21-2011 at 12:19 PM..
 09-21-2011, 12:09 PM         #172
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Huh you dont make no sense just trying to educate... Its ok to be black and like pac hell all your hero's like him nba players boxers etc.... Floyd dont get no love ...
 6 years ago '07        #173
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,489 | Props total: 668 668
 Rick Fontane said:
Then why are you trolling every Floyd thread then? Don't be mad cause the last great white hope got vanquished.

[pic - click to view]

and who did that? Sergio Martinez:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '08        #174
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 594 594
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
f!ght 1: KO Khan rd. 4
f!ght 2: TKO Pac rd. 6
f!ght 3: UD Sergio
f!ght 4: UD Loss P-Will

Then come back to rematch P-Will and lose by UD again.

Retire permanently.

you must be stuck in 2009.. UD loss to Paul Williams? Paul williams is done Martines and Lara whooped that a.ss, and floyd would get Kod by Martinez they are not even going to go there.
 6 years ago '08        #175
space
space
space
 jasonrcruz said:
my fault, I didn't word my question right...Name me the f!ghter that floyd fought that was better than Barrera 2003. To my recollection, floyd has never fought anyone at this caliber...unless you are implying that 2009 marquez is better than 2003 barrera!!!!
Yeah dude this people in Boxden are all boxing idiots, 2003 Barrera or Morales were serious f!ghters, both are top 10 130 pounders of all time.. why Floyd didn't f!ght them? never mind a 36 year old Marquez is as good as a 29 year old Barrera.. yeah ok
 6 years ago '09        #176
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 Willye said:
how many times you seen ray robinson f!ght?

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #177
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 RustyLorcin said:
Yeah dude this people in Boxden are all boxing idiots, 2003 Barrera or Morales were serious f!ghters, both are top 10 130 pounders of all time.. why Floyd didn't f!ght them? never mind a 36 year old Marquez is as good as a 29 year old Barrera.. yeah ok
When Pac fought Barrera and Morales, Floyd was chasing big f!ghts at 140.

He caught Barrera off the Morales f!ghts, and Erik was clearly fading when he beat Pac...got embarrassed by C level Rahim and got brutally KO'd by Pac...lost to David Diaz...etc.
 6 years ago '04        #178
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 xRapHeadx said:

He caught Barrera off the Morales f!ghts, and Erik was clearly fading when he beat Pac...got embarrassed by C level Rahim and got brutally KO'd by Pac...lost to David Diaz...etc.
I disagree but I see your point...Pacman was still a very big betting (and general opinion) underdog going into the barrera f!ght. Morales and Barrera were still considered the best at 130lbs. Back to the original question. Has floyd fought someone as good as 2003 barrera? To go further, if pacman is f!ghting left overs, tell me the pacman f!ght that he ducked since 2003?
 6 years ago '08        #179
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 dirtybayrecordz said:
what hype? im not basing my opinion on any kind of hype. im basing it off floyds past f!ghts
So you're basin him being scared off his past f!ghts with southpaws and they're wins? Oh i see
 6 years ago '08        #180
space
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:

Yeah Pac fought a slightly out of prime Morales coming out of a big loss to Barrera, but Morales showed up for that f!ght, that same Morales that showed up that night to f!ght pacquiao would of given a serious challenge to any top 130 pounder, but still i know you what you are saying.. he picked a f!ght with Morales coming out of a huge loss typical sh*t..he's been doing it all his career, but he still fought this f!ghters.. that's all that matters.

But to Mannys credit he did f!ght a Prime Barrera, coming out of 4 consecutive wins vs Hamed, Morales, Tapia and Kevin Kelly.

Pac was the underdog vs Barrera that night.

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 09-21-2011 at 03:20 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy