4 more fights for Floyd..Khan+Manny

most viewed right now
 134
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 89
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-21-2011, 06:21 AM         #141
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why wouldn't pacroid agree to random drug testing WHEN THEY WERE ACTUALLY NEGOTIATING TO f!ght????

Your a clean f!ghter right?

Someone explain that to me????
 6 years ago '06        #142
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4678 4678
 Rob De Niro said:
sorry but the best boxer ever is J.C. Chavez. Started his career 89-0-1. Didnt lose for over 13 straight years.
by receiving gift victories in mexico against bums, and crooked f!ghts here vs pea and meldrick because he was the bigger name? i think not, fu*k chavez.

leave the hispanic pride alone fam.
 6 years ago '07        #143
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 Nate187um said:
Why wouldn't pacroid agree to random drug testing WHEN THEY WERE ACTUALLY NEGOTIATING TO f!ght????

Your a clean f!ghter right?

Someone explain that to me????
I'm sure there's a ton of threads on this, but I can see it two ways. One being, "if you have nothing to hid, take the tests they are asking you to take." The other side is, "I'm not gonna do something just because you are telling me to."

Mayweather's people start talking about A-side meth and Filipino drugs that make bullets bounce off them, and he's a PED user all of the sudden and needs extra tests. The catch weights make it sound like dude is rising way up in weight and maintaining speed, but his f!ght night weight has only gone up about 10 lbs over the past 6 yrs (morales to mosley)
 09-21-2011, 07:09 AM         #144
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He didn't ask him to do anything that he wasn't gonna do himself so thats a weak excuse

Was pacroid gonna have to forfeit 10mil per pound if overweight? NO

the only real stipulations were for Floyd and he accepted them

People forget they were actually negotiating to f!ght once and the reason it didn't happen was because of pacroid
 6 years ago '06        #145
flipdipbone 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 467 467
I need to see Floyd vs. Pacman ...NEED!! ....doesnt everybody tho
 6 years ago '09        #146
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$11,190 | Props total: 3488 3488
 P Griff said:
these fu*kin mayweather slurpers amaze me
Your a fu*king idiot...
 Ant McQueen said:
Yeah, landing 18% of your punches = looking good.
:owned:

 jj01 said:
false, pbf fans actually know and understand the sport.......fans of team roid just like him because he is entertaining but yet dont really know boxing.
.....
 09-21-2011, 09:14 AM         #147
Rick Fontane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rob De Niro said:
sugar was good i admit it, but totally different time period. we didnt live through that sh*t so GTFO:dancingcool:
Probably the stupidest post I've ever read in my life.
 09-21-2011, 09:18 AM         #148
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i despise these new boxing "fans" who started watching boxing a year or 2 ago and think they know anything at all about it

ive been watching boxing for 10 years now and have trained in it for 8 ...i watch every single f!ght whether its a huge marquee event on PPV or some friday night f!ghts f!ght on ESPN with 500 people in the crowd. i even watch all the european f!ghts that take place at crazy hours due to the time zone differences and have non-english speaking commentators.. it doesnt matter whos f!ghting, i watch because im a TRUE fan of boxing. i live and breathe boxing and i understand it inside out.

any other true fans out there such as myself know the deal. they know whats really good. pacman stylistically would get dominated by mayweather which is why theyve been ducking him for years. the media makes it seem like mayweather is doing the ducking because he plays a villain role and also because hes black. by the way im white but its clear to see this from a mile away (unless ur a pactard).

the reason pac doesnt f!ght mayweather is because arum and roach absolutely understand that their media created cash cow's career will come to a screeching halt. he will get embarrassed and dominated by mayweather. real fans know the deal
 6 years ago '04        #149
jasonrcruz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 Nate187um said:
morales
barerra
clottey
margarito
cotto

So Morales beats him which sparked his steroid use

Clottey

Margarito = cheater like pacroid, coming off a loss

Cotto = had his brains bashed in by Margarito...again coming off a loss

So that leaves 1 legit f!ght in Barerra

but yo

can you tell me why Rustico Torrecampo & Medgoen Singsurat KO'd pacroid????
Name me one f!ghter floyd has fought that is good as Barrera. Don't worry I'll wait
 6 years ago '11        #150
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
avatar space
space
$17,238 | Props total: 1266 1266
 P Griff said:
these fu*kin mayweather slurpers amaze me
this.

He a good f!ghter, don't get me wrong.. but he's not invincible. Y'all act like he's made of titanium alloy.

Yea, I'm a Pacquiao fan.. but his fans amaze me as well, acting like he's invincible. Just cuz I want him to win doesn't mean I think he would shred through Mayweather with ease, like how some blow it out of proportion. It would be a great f!ght and they are both great boxers. They both have unique styles, and they both have their weaknesses. I just respect the humbleness of Manny and I dislike the arrogance of Floyd.

Floyd is that dude that is so full of himself, that he deserves an a.ss whoopin'.


Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 09-21-2011 at 10:05 AM..
 09-21-2011, 09:28 AM         #151
Rick Fontane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jasonrcruz said:
Name me one f!ghter floyd has fought that is good as Barrera. Don't worry I'll wait
Juan Manuel Marquez
 6 years ago '05        #152
BlastttOFF 
space
avatar space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 18 18
floyd will get mopped by amir khan.
he doesn't deserve to f!ght pacquiao
 09-21-2011, 09:37 AM         #153
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Khan vs Mayweather

get this sh*t done in London - Wembley stadium - 90k+ people packed out in that bi*ch,


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]


imagine a boxing ring in the center with 90k people and a massive global audience from both sides of the atlantic. the noise and hype if there was a Mayweather vs Khan boxing match! i think Money wont be a problem and Mayweather will like that....


Last edited by KRiSH; 09-21-2011 at 09:40 AM..
 09-21-2011, 09:40 AM         #154
Rick Fontane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlastttOFF said:
floyd will get mopped by amir khan.
he doesn't deserve to f!ght pacquiao
all these new people talking this Amir Khan bullsh*t same way they were hyping up Victor Ortiz. Mayweather would embarrass Khan worst than he did Ortiz.

And who in the hell has Khan beat? A washed up Marco Antonio Barrera and Zab Judah and a feather punching Paul Malignaggi?

Damn you clowns make me sick for wasting keystrokes


Last edited by Rick Fontane; 09-21-2011 at 09:48 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #155
aRs0NisT 
space
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 0 0
 Ed Bundy said:
i despise these new boxing "fans" who started watching boxing a year or 2 ago and think they know anything at all about it

ive been watching boxing for 10 years now and have trained in it for 8 ...i watch every single f!ght whether its a huge marquee event on PPV or some friday night f!ghts f!ght on ESPN with 500 people in the crowd. i even watch all the european f!ghts that take place at crazy hours due to the time zone differences and have non-english speaking commentators.. it doesnt matter whos f!ghting, i watch because im a TRUE fan of boxing. i live and breathe boxing and i understand it inside out.

any other true fans out there such as myself know the deal. they know whats really good. pacman stylistically would get dominated by mayweather which is why theyve been ducking him for years. the media makes it seem like mayweather is doing the ducking because he plays a villain role and also because hes black. by the way im white but its clear to see this from a mile away (unless ur a pactard).

the reason pac doesnt f!ght mayweather is because arum and roach absolutely understand that their media created cash cow's career will come to a screeching halt. he will get embarrassed and dominated by mayweather. real fans know the deal
finally. a real opinion. you have to box and be a boxer to understand. mayweather is fundamentally sound. technique to perfection. smartest boxer in the ring ever. all pacman has is his offense. I know all you guys are going to say "the best defense is a good offense"...that isn't going to cut it against a fast, if not faster, intelligent Mayweather. Pacman doesn't have defense, except for moving his head around.
 6 years ago '08        #156
simmons224 
space
space
space
$559 | Props total: 11 11
Paul Williams LMAO. he is a bum. He will never be the same. U thought sergio countered him imagine what floyd would do to him. Thats a joke from someone who "dont know sh*t bout boxing. U should be fired!" lmao
 6 years ago '06        #157
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 34 34
I don't know much about boxing but I do know this. They are both great f!ghters. That need to get this sh!t over with and f!ght already. They are both ducking each other. This f!ght should have happened years ago. And for all the predictions in here, Floyd is not f!ghting 4 times in the next 18 months, this dude hasn 't fought 4 times in the last 4 years. They need to make this sh*t happen before they are both over the hill and unable to f!ght anymore. You can't be the best until you beat the best. And both Floyd and Pac are on the same level.
 09-21-2011, 10:25 AM         #158
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KRiSH said:
Khan vs Mayweather

get this sh*t done in London - Wembley stadium - 90k+ people packed out in that bi*ch,


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]


imagine a boxing ring in the center with 90k people and a massive global audience from both sides of the atlantic. the noise and hype if there was a Mayweather vs Khan boxing match! i think Money wont be a problem and Mayweather will like that....
I been Wembley it aint that great tbh

Plus Mayweather will KO Khan within a few rounds so doesnt matter, f!ght is a mismatch. Mayweathers a c*nt but his boxing talent is second to none. Khan is a talentless overrated lil dirty rarn
 6 years ago '04        #159
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 Trill Clinton said:
Stopped reading right there.
Yeah that don't make no sense sergio martinez may have one of the knockouts of the year with that Paul williams cater. If anything I look at him as a powerful knockout artist.
 09-21-2011, 10:38 AM         #160
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did someone come in here and say i have 10 years experience watching boxong lol... Thats tuuurible watch some more .... Damn now i see y people dont have a clue
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy