Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-21-2011, 03:18 AM         #121
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willye said:

here look the man gets respect from the brothers.... the real brothers not d!ck sucking bi*ches like you
damn you cant do better than that?

& to think this is the clown i'm suppose to beef with

Willye...thats my troll
 09-21-2011, 03:21 AM         #122
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not beef i cant own anyone one anymore i mean im giving you a chance to talk sense but you have none lmao
 09-21-2011, 03:31 AM         #123
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My bad homey I only deal with stats/facts

I dont "talk" sports with personal opinions

you've got me confused with yourself
 09-21-2011, 04:03 AM         #124
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

09-21-2011, 04:21 AM         #125
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Amir Khan - wont be able to hand my right hand yet alone mayweathers

KING of the ring Floyd Mayweather insists Amir Khan must batter his apprentice before he gets a crack at the master.

The 24-year-old Bolton brawler destroyed one of Mayweather's previous conquests Zab Judah in July - but the American kingpin reckons Khan was up against a f!ghter past his prime at 33.

And undefeated Mayweather has warned the IBF and WBA light welterweight champion he won't get in the ring with him unless he proves his worth against stablemate Jessie Vargas, 22.

The WBC super welterweight champ said: "Once Khan faces the future of boxing, Jessie, he has a f!ght with Floyd Mayweather.

"But he must face Jessie first. He has to earn the right to be in the ring with me."

Mayweather destroyed another Englishman, Ricky Hatton, in 2008 but insists he has nothing but respect for The Hitman.

The 34-year-old said: "I take my hat off to Ricky - he is a true warrior and a champion."

Paul Williams - is no match for Mayweather

Sergio Martinez - would be a good f!ght

Manny Pacquiao - speaks for itself

Last edited by BMS; 09-21-2011 at 04:23 AM..
 09-21-2011, 04:21 AM         #126
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

09-21-2011, 04:27 AM         #127
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:

Thats what made him who and where he is today, more reason for him to beat Flloyd
 09-21-2011, 04:58 AM         #128
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just like when floyd got his a.ss beat in the olympics that made him strive to be better.... but he got lost somewhere along the line....
 09-21-2011, 04:59 AM         #129
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy gonna respect floyd and your in the air force after he embarassed his country buy getting his a.ss kicked in the olympics
 09-21-2011, 05:03 AM         #130
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Willye...thats my troll
 6 years ago '09        #131
kmj09 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 128 128
[QUOTE=Tommy_Bunz;20679483]i'm so tired of these people saying sergio.........a real fan of boxing knows damn well sergio is in a whole nother weight class......stop the bullsh*t.

floyd is a welterweight, can we name other people that are natural welterweights please?

n*ggas went from f!ght Ricky Hatton to f!ght Oscar, to f!ght shane, to f!ght pacman, now they saying f!ght sergio [/QUO

for real though they want to see him lose so bad they want to put him agaisnt bigger boxers just to see a loss. he'd prob beat sergio . mayweathers defense is the best ive ever seen... my list of the next 4 :

canelo , tim bradley , andre berto , pacman ..all wins all same weight class.. put sergio against chad dawson bet you wont do that... yall dont know sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #132
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
pacman will smash Floyd he ain't ready he know it. bout to go cop my pacman shirt right now.
 09-21-2011, 05:24 AM         #133
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta, Mayweather won a bronze medal by reaching the semi-finals of the featherweight (57 kg)[15] division.
In the opening round, Mayweather led 10–1 on points over Bakhtiyar Tileganov of Kazakhstan before he won in Round 2 by referee stoppage. In the second round, Mayweather outpointed Artur Gevorgyan of Armenia 16–3. In the quarterfinals, the 19 year old Mayweather, narrowingly defeated the 22 year old, Lorenzo Aragon of Cuba in an all-action bout to win 12–11, becoming the first U.S boxer to defeat a Cuban in 20 years.[16] The last time this had occurred, was at 1976 Summer Olympics when the U.S Olympic boxing team, captured five gold medals, among its recipients was boxing great Sugar Ray Leonard. In his semifinal bout against the eventual silver medalist, Serafim Todorov of Bulgaria, Mayweather lost by a controversial decision similarly to the Roy Jones Jr.'s decision.[17]
The U.S team filed a protest over the Mayweather bout, claiming the judges were intimated by Bulgaria's Emil Jetchev, head of the boxing officials, into favoring Bulgarian Serafim Todorov by a 10-9 decision in the 125-pound semifinal bout. Three of Jetchev's countrymen were in gold medal bouts. Judge Bill Waeckerle, one of the four U.S judges working the games for the International Amateur Boxing Federation, quit both as an Olympic judge and as a federation judge after Mayweather lost a decision loudly booed by the crowd at the Alexander Memorial Coliseum.[18][19] "I refuse to be part of an organisation that continues to conduct its officiating in this manner," Waeckerle wrote in a letter of resignation to federation President Anwar Chowdhry.[20]
Even the referee, Hamad Hafaz Shouman of Egypt, thought Mayweather has won, mistakenly raising his hand as the decision was announced giving the bout to the Bulgarian.[21] In the official protest, U.S team manager Gerald Smith said Mayweather landed punches that were not counted, while Todorov was given points without landing a punch.[22] "The judging was totally incompetent," Waeckerle said. The judges failed to impose a mandatory two-point deduction against Todorov after he was warned five times by the referee for slapping.[23]
"Everybody knows Floyd Mayweather is the gold-medal favorite at 57 kilograms," Mayweather said afterward. "In America, it's known as 125 pounds. You know and I know I wasn't getting hit. They say he's the world champion. Now you all know who the real world champion is."

so much for getting his "ass beat" & "embarrassing his country"

Yo who really WATCHES boxing on this site????
 09-21-2011, 05:32 AM         #134
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

owned
 09-21-2011, 05:36 AM         #135
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

owned
 09-21-2011, 05:40 AM         #136
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Willye...thats my TROLL
 6 years ago '07        #137
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Lmao @ the KO vids. Dude got blasted by body shots when he was a 100 lb teenager. We get it, Mayweather is undefeated, Pacquiao isn't.

Good thing he's a lil bit better in the ring now than he was a decade and a half ago, or else a f!ght with May wouldn't be as good.
 09-21-2011, 06:05 AM         #138
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word its crazy after the 26 year old pacroid lost to Morales he transformed into a totally different f!ghter.

But then again he does train under Freddie Roach who trained James Toney who got caught using steroids

so no surprise there
 6 years ago '04        #139
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 460 460
 pus*yFiend said:
Ortiz was looking good ...holding his own in there....landing some decent punches , he had a chance if the f!ght would have gone to later rds...but he had to ruin it all with that stupid a.ss headbutt....

If this is true though i see the following results...

Wins against Khan by UD
Loses against Pacman by 10th rd TKO
Loses against Canelo by 9th rd KO
Loses against Sergio by Split Decision

For those of you saying that pac f!ghts floyds left overs....i don't even know how ya'll could say that....when everybody floyd f!ghts is one of manny's left overs as well.....It's basically the same sh*tt for both of them...for the simple fact that floyd is to scared to f!ght pac so pacman is left with no other choice....

With all that being said though....knowing Scareweather, he's more likely to f!ght Larry Merchant than any of them dudes i mentioned...

Did you see the final punch stats?

Before the f!ght ended do you know how many punches Ortiz landed in the 4th rd?

This statement is comical!
 6 years ago '07        #140
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 Nate187um said:
Word its crazy after the 26 year old pacroid lost to Morales he transformed into a totally different f!ghter.

But then again he does train under Freddie Roach who trained James Toney who got caught using steroids

so no surprise there
By transformed, are you talking about style, weight, power, or what?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy