4 more fights for Floyd..Khan+Manny

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
 iNsane said:
Amir Khan :agreement6:
 ThiZZ said:
I think floyd and amir khan will be a decent f!ght
 Rob De Niro said:

this is what is gonna happen to floyd if he aint fu*king scared
Y'all are delusional

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #82
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1963 1963
 2 Pistolz said:
So the God will go in the books officially at 46-0
if he does, ill back off & give him all the credit in the world
 6 years ago '06        #83
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2281 2281
There's only 1 f!ght that needs to happen in boxing and that's Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather. Everything else is just preliminary.
 09-21-2011, 01:04 AM         #84
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now that i think about it all makes sense pac is using every excuse he can find to not f!ght floyd mayweather he is completely scared to f!ght this man he know's money may will destroy him so he will do anything not to f!ght him ...so instead he'll f!ght cotto, margarito, etc move up in weight anything to not f!ght money may it's all clear to me know.... money may is feared in boxing just look when he retired the first time there wasnt anyone he could f!ght guys like cotto and paul williams and mosley at that time cmon they were all in their prime and were scared to death to f!ght pretty boy so he retired than he came back fought a few f!ghts and retired again guy just cant get a break everyone fears the man

MONey mmaaaaaaaaaaaaaayweather

the man strikes fear in other f!ghters i never seen anyone so feared in the ring... ali, ray robinson, hearns hagler chavez hopkins tyson, lewis, holyfield, ray l,

floyd like he said is the greatest f!ghter of all time how can anyone disagree 42-0 against the best competition its not his fault everyone ducks him
 09-21-2011, 01:06 AM         #85
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is may gonna f!ght serg... when paul williams ducked f!ghtin may years ago....

respect 42-0

09-21-2011, 01:07 AM         #86
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 damn_ryght said:
@ these dumb n*ggas actually thinkin floyd will TKO pac...TKO? really?

floyd not known for his power let alone knockdown someone like pac who can take a beating from such power hitters like margarito and cotto...

btw, nobody is calling that W a KO by floyd, fu*k what ya heard
someone actually said that.... i highly doubt someone said that ... that would be
 6 years ago '07        #87
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
 Willye said:
now that i think about it all makes sense pac is using every excuse he can find to not f!ght floyd mayweather he is completely scared to f!ght this man he know's money may will destroy him so he will do anything not to f!ght him ...so instead he'll f!ght cotto, margarito, etc move up in weight anything to not f!ght money may it's all clear to me know.... money may is feared in boxing just look when he retired the first time there wasnt anyone he could f!ght guys like cotto and paul williams and mosley at that time cmon they were all in their prime and were scared to death to f!ght pretty boy so he retired than he came back fought a few f!ghts and retired again guy just cant get a break everyone fears the man

MONey mmaaaaaaaaaaaaaayweather

the man strikes fear in other f!ghters i never seen anyone so feared in the ring... ali, ray robinson, hearns hagler chavez hopkins tyson, lewis, holyfield, ray l,

floyd like he said is the greatest f!ghter of all time how can anyone disagree 42-0 against the best competition its not his fault everyone ducks him
sorry but the best boxer ever is J.C. Chavez. Started his career 89-0-1. Didnt lose for over 13 straight years.
 6 years ago '07        #88
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
Sergio won't have the power to hurt him, but he is a slick southpaw and those are tough to prepare for. He might take on a guy like Lara to get his feet wet at 150, then call Sergio down.
hell yeah he will. Sergio can knockout any dude with his power and hes not moving down, he f!ghts in 154 and 160. the f!ght would be 154 and floyd should have no problem with that weight
 09-21-2011, 01:11 AM         #89
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no he's not i heard floyd money may say he was the best on tv and he is 42-0 and everyone ducks him plus he got mad money and makes it rain did chavez do that

6 years ago '07        #90
space
space
 Willye said:
no he's not i heard floyd money may say he was the best on tv and he is 42-0 and everyone ducks him plus he got mad money and makes it rain did chavez do that

ok money calling himself the greatest ever, you cant call yourself the greatest others have to say that. Its like saying hes the smartest kid with down syndrome.

Chavez was called the greatest by all his peers, only reason chavez jr. has any hype is because of his dads name, hes not even that good. His own dad said that sh*t. what does making it rain have to do with anything, they fought in different era's
 09-21-2011, 01:19 AM         #91
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You gotta respect 2 of pacroids L's to Rustico Torrecampo & Medgoen Singsurat..both of them KO'd dude.

Floyd should probaly give those 2 spots in his last 4 f!ghts.
 6 years ago '06        #92
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
Canelo gonna fu*k him up
 6 years ago '09        #93
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
 Rob De Niro said:
hell yeah he will. Sergio can knockout any dude with his power and hes not moving down, he f!ghts in 154 and 160. the f!ght would be 154 and floyd should have no problem with that weight
I also know Sergio and his whole camp personally as well. Ask me a legitimate boxing question, not one you heard from Jim Lampley either.
 09-21-2011, 01:22 AM         #94
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes but look at all the guys that duck money may cotto mosley williams pac-man.... plus he's 42-0 and his compubox stats are the best ever.... you just hate that he makes it rain and he is black guy with alot of money
 6 years ago '09        #95
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
I posed the question earlier but I got no reply. Why is Floyd the f!ghter with something to prove when he's already undefeated? Serious question, I'm hoping for a serious answer that I can work with.
 6 years ago '07        #96
space
space
 Willye said:
yes but look at all the guys that duck money may cotto mosley williams pac-man.... plus he's 42-0 and his compubox stats are the best ever.... you just hate that he makes it rain and he is black guy with alot of money
you throwing out the race card now.. nah i just dont like him cause hes an arrogant prick. Great boxer but his attitude gets in the way, why do you think so many people hate him. Funny because he first got started as a pro he was a real humble guy but that sh*t dont sell. so he changed his whole persona, i guess he had to do what he had to do. Just know thats why people and I hate him
 09-21-2011, 01:28 AM         #97
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willye said:
Your right WHAT HAPPENS IN THE RING is what matters

not your gay personal opinions

finally you see the light
 6 years ago '07        #98
space
space
 LOONATIK said:
I posed the question earlier but I got no reply. Why is Floyd the f!ghter with something to prove when he's already undefeated? Serious question, I'm hoping for a serious answer that I can work with.
People think the f!ghters he has fought were inferior. Mosley was done, Hatton sucked, De La Hoya was doing so much coke and he was done. Thats the reason, People want him to f!ght Pac because hes the next superior talent compared to mayweather. A great f!ght probably, even Martinez would be a great f!ght.

At the same time I could say the same sh*t about Pac, he hasnt fought anybody and waited way to long to f!ght marquez again (38 years old)
 6 years ago '07        #99
space
space
 LOONATIK said:
They're the best supposedly we got in the sport so of course we want to see them in the ring together before they get to old.
 6 years ago '06        #100
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
Pac is the only one worth f!ghting
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy