4 more fights for Floyd..Khan+Manny

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
Amir Khan :agreement6:
 6 years ago '05        #42
Ari Gold 316 heat pts316
space
space
$15,219 | Props total: 1287 1287
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
f!ght 1: KO Khan rd. 4
f!ght 2: TKO Pac rd. 6
f!ght 3: UD Sergio
f!ght 4: UD Loss P-Will

Then come back to rematch P-Will and lose by UD again.

Retire permanently.
n*gga said TKO pac and loses to P-Will
 6 years ago '06        #43
jj01 
space
space
$44,981 | Props total: 4696 4696
 SoulOnIce said:
Floyd d!ckriders are worse than Pacman d!ckriders.

false, pbf fans actually know and understand the sport.......fans of team roid just like him because he is entertaining but yet dont really know boxing.
 6 years ago '04        #44
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15530 15530
Would like him to see f!ght Khan, Pacman, and a rematch with Ortiz
 6 years ago '09        #45
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,150 | Props total: 472 472
 jj01 said:
false, pbf fans actually know and understand the sport.......fans of team roid just like him because he is entertaining but yet dont really know boxing.
this.
 09-20-2011, 11:14 PM         #46
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f!ght 1: Amir Khan Tko 9th
f!ght 2: Andre Berto Tko 11th. (by then Berto will have beaten ORtiz in a rematch and would be highest ranked welterweight outside Money and Pac.)
f!ght 3: Manny Pacquiao UD 12 (8 rounds to 4)
f!ght 4: Sergio Martinez UD 12 to win legitimate middleweight championship of the world and become 6 division world champion.

Retire.
 6 years ago '09        #47
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,415 | Props total: 10540 10540
The only 2 losses on ricky hatton's record are from mayweather and pacquiao. I don't follow boxing, but that's gotta say SOMETHING about the skill level of those two f!ghters. The only way to shut everyone up is if they f!ght. Any discussion prior to that shouldn't even be considered since it doesn't matter. No one knows what the outcome will be so we all might as well wait and see how it goes.
 6 years ago '09        #48
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
 jj01 said:
e.g
Future
Mannys competition >>> Maywhethers

Future
Look at my sig

Maywhehter is a pus*y...he won't finght anyone that he knows has a good chance at beating him and thats why he's undefeated

u can't deny the facts!

6 years ago '11        #49
The Mastermind 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 34 34
There's no way Floyd or Manny f!ghts Sergio at this point, he's just too big and dragging him down to 150 is absurd. Khan is reasonable, but unless it's in the UK with an insane amount of people in a stadium and PPV it won't happen.

Bottom line is after Nov Manny will have to agree to the test out of his own mouth for everyone to hear and Floyd will have to accept a reasonable purse split and get this f!ght over with already.
 6 years ago '05        #50
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
man fu*k this n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #51
hbonnie23 5 heat pts
space
space
$513 | Props total: 552 552

i hope pac finally takes a blood test with is broke a.ss. apparently hes living from paycheck to paycheck or advance money to advance money. becaue he hasnt paid his accountants they put him on blast lol
 09-20-2011, 11:36 PM         #52
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Floyd f!ghting four times in eighteen months?

I guess the world is gonna end in 2012 like they said because we know damn well this n*gga aint f!ghting no four times in eighteen months.
He won't and he damn sure won't be f!ghting sergio either, so people need to k!ll that talk.
 6 years ago '05        #53
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
I think floyd and amir khan will be a decent f!ght
 6 years ago '06        #54
jj01 
space
space
$44,981 | Props total: 4696 4696
 ash1990 said:
e.g
Future
Mannys competition >>> Maywhethers

Future
Look at my sig

Maywhehter is a pus*y...he won't finght anyone that he knows has a good chance at beating him and thats why he's undefeated

u can't deny the facts!

17 year old white kid that has no contact at all with any other race not surprised at all he dislikes a boisterous black f!ghter. yet another novice boxing fan who knows nothing about the sport.

Last edited by jj01; 09-20-2011 at 11:40 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #55
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
What the difference in Pacquiao and the last 42 dudes Floyd beat? Every time he's scheduled to f!ght ya'll swear so and so is gonna be the 1 to beat him and it never happens.

Everybody keeps asking Floyd why he's not f!ghting Manny, but how come nobodys asking why he wont take the test?
 6 years ago '05        #56
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,376 | Props total: 28819 28819
 ChickzNKickz said:
Floyd can f!ght and beat the whole world and people won't be satisfied... There will always be "someone else"..

He's Black, wealthy and can't be told what to do... Non Black people don't like that sh*t....

Oh Well...

i was gonna make a statement in this thread, and then i saw a comment like this... should be surprised tho, its boxden... Non Black people??? wtf hahahaha, might be dumbest sh*t i have ever read on boxden, and that is saying A LOT!!!! non black people hahaha
 6 years ago '05        #57
stephenpo 
space
space
$375 | Props total: 96 96
 2 pistolz said:
so the god will go in the books officially at 46-0
yessir!!!
 6 years ago '04        #58
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,069 | Props total: 1506 1506
 xrapheadx said:
sergio won't have the power to hurt him, but he is a slick southpaw and those are tough to prepare for. He might take on a guy like lara to get his feet wet at 150, then call sergio down.
this is the real reason he doesnt want it with pac

forget bout the blood test thats just an excuse. anybody who knows boxing and has followed floyd knows that this is why

Last edited by dirtybayrecordz; 09-20-2011 at 11:49 PM..
 09-20-2011, 11:47 PM         #59
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOONATIK said:
Word up. I see cats just droppin names everywhere then muhfukas talkin about mayweather f!ghts pacmans leftovers. It's not about being a fan, I'm a fan and apart of the sport, I know ortiz and his whole camp, he didn't stand a chance. The first 4 rounds showed that, now people throw other opponents at floyd and they should be begging to f!ght him! He has nothing to prove, if anything pacman needs to prove his worth, its vice versa people, stop watching sportscenter and don't follow merchant on twitter, do your homework. n*ggas actin like his undefeated record happened overnight by accident. sh*t is disgusting.
right, alot of these folks just started watching when pacman was getting a little fame, I've been a fan of boxing before I knew who mayweather was, and i'll still be a fan after he retires...alot of these people don't even follow boxing but will click on a mayweather/pacman thread, and type some bullsh*t....

I don't follow college football/basketball or MMA so you'd rarely find me in any of those threads if not at all.
 6 years ago '06        #60
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
I don't understand Pacman fans he's f!ghting ppl Floyd already beat yet he's the best but when Floyd beats them he looks weak smh
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy