most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
862 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-20-2011, 10:15 PM         #21
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yFiend said:
Ortiz was looking good ...holding his own in there....landing some decent punches , he had a chance if the f!ght would have gone to later rds...but he had to ruin it all with that stupid a.ss headbutt....

If this is true though i see the following results...

Wins against Khan by UD
Loses against Pacman by 10th rd TKO
Loses against Canelo by 9th rd KO
Loses against Sergio by Split Decision

For those of you saying that pac f!ghts floyds left overs....i don't even know how ya'll could say that....when everybody floyd f!ghts is one of manny's left overs as well.....It's basically the same sh*tt for both of them...for the simple fact that floyd is to scared to f!ght pac so pacman is left with no other choice....

With all that being said though....knowing Scareweather, he's more likely to f!ght Larry Merchant than any of them dudes i mentioned...

my god get off pacroid's d!ck n*gga, what fu*king left over of pacquiao's has floyd fought!?
 09-20-2011, 10:17 PM         #22
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He just needs to f!ght pacman..........thats all i want to see. Lets get this sh*t over with already.
 09-20-2011, 10:23 PM         #23
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickzNKickz said:
Floyd can f!ght and beat the whole world and people won't be satisfied... There will always be "someone else"..

He's Black, wealthy and can't be told what to do... Non Black people don't like that sh*t....

Oh Well...
:agreement6:

real talk
 09-20-2011, 10:24 PM         #24
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My God floyd would destroy "Canelo" Alvarez.

Amir Khan and Pacman however i think have an advantage due to their corner.

i dont hate floyd at all. i just hate that all his "fans" seem to be nignant.
 09-20-2011, 10:25 PM         #25
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just beat pac and go out on top
 6 years ago '07        #26
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
 pus*yFiend said:
Ortiz was looking good ...holding his own in there....landing some decent punches , he had a chance if the f!ght would have gone to later rds...but he had to ruin it all with that stupid a.ss headbutt....

Wins against Khan by UD

For those of you saying that pac f!ghts floyds left overs....i don't even know how ya'll could say that....when everybody floyd f!ghts is one of manny's left overs as well.....It's basically the same sh*tt for both of them...for the simple fact that floyd is to scared to f!ght pac so pacman is left with no other choice....

With all that being said though....knowing Scareweather, he's more likely to f!ght Larry Merchant than any of them dudes i mentioned...

we say that because it is FACT.
De La Hoya= beat by mayweather(in a better age and at a weight that Oscar wanted). Hatton= Beat(undefeated at the time, had lost twice by the time pacquiao fought him)
Mosley= beat
you are fu*kING DELUSIONAL
 6 years ago '10        #27
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,562 | Props total: 5927 5927
 pus*yFiend said:

Wins against Khan by UD

Yeah, landing 18% of your punches = looking good.
 09-20-2011, 10:31 PM         #28
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kahn

martinez

ortiz rematch maybe if victor win another big f!ght

canelo

pac maybe

bradley maybe
 6 years ago '07        #29
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
 lifeundthescope said:
my god get off pacroid's d!ck n*gga, what fu*king left over of pacquiao's has floyd fought!?

only JMM who actually in many peoples minds, Beat pacquiao in the first f!ght. then the second f!ght could of went either way.

Floyd got in with JMM and won just about every round. marquez only landed 69/583 punches.
 6 years ago '11        #30
lgill3 
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
KHAN FTW. KO 2nd round
 6 years ago '07        #31
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,916 | Props total: 573 573
I wanna him f!ght Khan more than Paq....da n*gga Khan movin a bit TOO c*cky (pause) for my likin..
 6 years ago '05        #32
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
Hope this is true, would be incredible.
 6 years ago '04        #33
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
Canelo isn't ready for a f!ght like that. He needs 3-4 more f!ghts to be ready.

Sergio is ready

Manny is ready

Khan needs another tough f!ght before Floyd.

Marcos Maidana should be in the coversation but like others he's not ready yet.
 6 years ago '04        #34
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
Yall n*ggas are idiots

There is no one left to f!ght that can beat Mayweather

why?

Mayweather has the highest boxing IQ of active boxers in the sport...by far

To those who said Ortiz was holding his own your a fu*kin idiot

after 4 rounds Money landed 48% of his punches vs Ortiz 18%

how the fu*k is that holding his own?

How is Mayweather scared of Pac? EVERYONE took the Olympic Style test except who? Pacman

PACMAN is the reason they havent fought...i dont think pacman is scared of floyd i just think he is scared of being exposed a fu*kin roided up cheater.

Ask yourself if you had Floyds record would you just f!ght anyone without thoro testing for PED's?

Like roger mayweather said how the fu*k does someone get KO'd at 105lbs but doesnt at 150lbs?

that doesnt make sense

If yall saw the shots Pac was taking to the head in his last f!ghts the n*ggas neck wasnt even fu*kin moving at all. that n*gga in his own something.

Hes not smart enuff to beat floyd anyway..he just throws wild a.ss bruce lee fist of fury bunches

that sh*t aint gonna do a cot damn thing when you in front of may
 6 years ago '05        #35
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
space
$925 | Props total: 54 54
 pus*yFiend said:

Wins against Khan by UD

please know the facts before posting
 6 years ago '09        #36
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
Floyd f!ghting four times in eighteen months?

I guess the world is gonna end in 2012 like they said because we know damn well this n*gga aint f!ghting no four times in eighteen months.
 6 years ago '09        #37
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,150 | Props total: 472 472
 Tommy_Bunz said:
if you want to know some real fans of boxing, go to the boxing section,most of the dudes that appreciate the sport be in that section, they have posts there, now you prob have some ppl on here that don't know about the boxing section here...that doesn't mean they aren't real fans of the sport, they just prob never knew.
Word up. I see cats just droppin names everywhere then muhfukas talkin about mayweather f!ghts pacmans leftovers. It's not about being a fan, I'm a fan and apart of the sport, I know ortiz and his whole camp, he didn't stand a chance. The first 4 rounds showed that, now people throw other opponents at floyd and they should be begging to f!ght him! He has nothing to prove, if anything pacman needs to prove his worth, its vice versa people, stop watching sportscenter and don't follow merchant on twitter, do your homework. n*ggas actin like his undefeated record happened overnight by accident. sh*t is disgusting.
 6 years ago '10        #38
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 982 982
Floyd d!ckriders are worse than Pacman d!ckriders.
 6 years ago '09        #39
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,150 | Props total: 472 472
lol this sh*t is past ridiculous..
 09-20-2011, 10:58 PM         #40
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
Sergio won't have the power to hurt him, but he is a slick southpaw and those are tough to prepare for. He might take on a guy like Lara to get his feet wet at 150, then call Sergio down.
Stopped reading right there.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy