4 more fights for Floyd..Khan+Manny

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #181
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
I'm already starting to see a pattern.....Amir will be the next person supposedly to beat Floyd and Floyd will be ducking him
 6 years ago '04        #182
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 carltouss619 said:
I'm already starting to see a pattern.....Amir will be the next person supposedly to beat Floyd and Floyd will be ducking him
Yeah if Pacquaio is bodied with no problem then amir khan will be the next savior... after him they'll find someone else until finally at 40 yrs old mayweather takes and L. it will be a whiteman holiday.
 09-21-2011, 05:17 PM         #183
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Amir khan this coward nicca running from pac he like a rabbit dont wanr none of the pac man been doing it for 4 years now amazing its been that long 42-0 with a resume that cat get him a job at a fast food joint lol.... But he stays the hero of boxden cuz he hangs with 50 cent lmao aaa haaa.. U dont see anyome bring the fact that he is a racist and a proven woman abuser.. Kid is a coward everyone blinded because they think he black man we must defend lol.... Guy claims to be the best but aimt steeping up his peers have bashed him his fan base is terrible has no respect in the black community half the nba stars love pac over may lol... But he is a boxden cult hero lmao
 6 years ago '09        #184
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
 willye said:
amir khan this coward nicca running from pac he like a rabbit dont wanr none of the pac man been doing it for 4 years now amazing its been that long 42-0 with a resume that cat get him a job at a fast food joint lol.... But he stays the hero of boxden cuz he hangs with 50 cent lmao aaa haaa.. U dont see anyome bring the fact that he is a racist and a proven woman abuser.. Kid is a coward everyone blinded because they think he black man we must defend lol.... Guy claims to be the best but aimt steeping up his peers have bashed him his fan base is terrible has no respect in the black community half the nba stars love pac over may lol... But he is a boxden cult hero lmao
what the fuk are you talking about?

Last edited by LOONATIK; 09-21-2011 at 05:26 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #185
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1392 1392
 jasonrcruz said:
I disagree but I see your point...Pacman was still a very big betting (and general opinion) underdog going into the barrera f!ght. Morales and Barrera were still considered the best at 130lbs. Back to the original question. Has floyd fought someone as good as 2003 barrera? To go further, if pacman is f!ghting left overs, tell me the pacman f!ght that he ducked since 2003?
2003 Barrerra was past his prime. Already had 60 f!ghts under his belt and it was showing. No one at the time(outside of guys who followed Pac's career) knew that Pac was an A level talent moving up the ranks. Barrera is an ATG, but he isn't that much better than Genaro Hernandez, a dominant 130 champ at the time Floyd beat him.
 6 years ago '09        #186
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
The last f!ghter he should f!ght is pacman, there's nothing else to it. Once again, he has NOTHING TO PROVE, he hasn't lost, I still don't get why if yall wanna see him f!ght all these other cats how come they won't CHALLENGE HIM?!?!?!?! Please tell me what I'm missing here
 09-21-2011, 06:01 PM         #187
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well because he scared to death to f!ght pac so thats why theres other options
 09-21-2011, 06:06 PM         #188
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
2003 Barrerra was past his prime. Already had 60 f!ghts under his belt and it was showing. No one at the time(outside of guys who followed Pac's career) knew that Pac was an A level talent moving up the ranks. Barrera is an ATG, but he isn't that much better than Genaro Hernandez, a dominant 130 champ at the time Floyd beat him.
Im just tryin to figure out who money has fought besides the f!ghters that pac and him fought... I mean its not even close to compare thier resumes and the timeframes...

I mean diego was ok i guess same guy that clottey beat
Who else genaro hernandez ummm oook lol
Zab judah lol... Cmon

I mean guys like bararrea morales cotto rito etc sh*t all over money's resume
 09-21-2011, 06:12 PM         #189
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yFiend said:

For those of you saying that pac f!ghts floyds left overs....i don't even know how ya'll could say that....when everybody floyd f!ghts is one of manny's left overs as well.....It's basically the same sh*tt for both of them...for the simple fact that floyd is to scared to f!ght pac so pacman is left with no other choice....

NO he didnt you idiot

the only f!ghter he fought that pac fought first was Marquez..wtf you talking about
 09-21-2011, 06:14 PM         #190
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I reallly have to laugh at genaro... A dominant f!ghter at 130 @ the time whatttttttt????? Lol

You cant compare him to guys like baraera cotto morales that is just nit even fiar to them at all foolisj to say the least
 09-21-2011, 06:14 PM         #191
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo boxden has maybe 1 or 2 people that know anything in depth about this sport and business..

stop ducking floyd??

pac never came out to the media and said come f!ght me ..because his puppet master bob arum ,kin yusik and freddy roach dont want that f!ght

he declined mayweathers offer ..accepted weight ,gloves ,venue and ring size but not the OSDT
 09-21-2011, 06:18 PM         #192
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soundtrackk said:
NO he didnt you idiot

the only f!ghter he fought that pac fought first was Marquez..wtf you talking about
Who else is manny suppose to f!ght floyd scared to death so to make it real easy and sum it up.... Pac did this he beat the p!ss out of the guys mayweather beat showing the boxing world that those f!ght money won really werent worth sh*t and than because money was ducking he said f it ill beat the p!ss out of the guys you were scared to f!ght rito cotto.... I mean its simple stop with the bias people
 09-21-2011, 06:21 PM         #193
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soundtrackk said:
yo boxden has maybe 1 or 2 people that know anything in depth about this sport and business..

stop ducking floyd??

pac never came out to the media and said come f!ght me ..because his puppet master bob arum ,kin yusik and freddy roach dont want that f!ght

he declined mayweathers offer ..accepted weight ,gloves ,venue and ring size but not the OSDT
You lost man you definitely need some direction.... Do you really believe this really? Lol
 09-21-2011, 06:40 PM         #194
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
46-0 let's go
 09-21-2011, 06:42 PM         #195
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have documented with 3 seasoned and vet journalist and gorilla films just to follow up this f!ght and build up ..time and money spent in the docu . flew to diff states with production teams....the sh*t you hear on espn and the sh*t you read on these websites are far from what you can even imagine.

I want the f!ght just as bad as you all do

but im sad to say many of you are being mislead in to the facts
 6 years ago '09        #196
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1392 1392
 Willye said:
Im just tryin to figure out who money has fought besides the f!ghters that pac and him fought... I mean its not even close to compare thier resumes and the timeframes...

I mean diego was ok i guess same guy that clottey beat
Who else genaro hernandez ummm oook lol
Zab judah lol... Cmon

I mean guys like bararrea morales cotto rito etc sh*t all over money's resume
Diego was 17 lbs above his best weight after wars with Castillo. No way in hell was he the same P4P KO artist that Floyd beat,
 6 years ago '04        #197
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
some of you half a.ss boxing fans need to go back and watch some film.

Floyd beat a few animals in his day... just because they're nobodies now doesn't mean that they weren't at that time. like most boxers they actually slow down and lose f!ghts..

floyd didn't... he's still sharp and quick...

now besides this manny situation who else should he have fought that he didn't?

cotto- tried to... cotto's team said he wasn't ready yet
hatton earlier (2yrs before the f!ght) - pops on cam sayini nah, ricky's not thinking about that
mosley --- toothache, need i explain more...

margo????

he was a nobody ... that's like amir khan f!ghting jessie vargas in the uk.. it won't happen...

besides floyd got paid more to f!ght balamir... instead of margo... and arum owed or still does... 2.5 mill or mre
 6 years ago '07        #198
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 soundtrackk said:
i have documented with 3 seasoned and vet journalist and gorilla films just to follow up this f!ght and build up ..time and money spent in the docu . flew to diff states with production teams....the sh*t you hear on espn and the sh*t you read on these websites are far from what you can even imagine.

I want the f!ght just as bad as you all do

but im sad to say many of you are being mislead in to the facts
this dude........so wtf you got some inside info spit it out then
 6 years ago '04        #199
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
Not gonna pretend to be a boxing historian, just gonna say that if Floyd really has 4 f!ghts left, I'd like to see him f!ght...

Amir Khan- b/c dude really is on his own d!ck something tough.

Manny Pacquiao- who doesn't wanna see it? and b/c the way his team handled the steroid accusations fueled the fire more than anything. Pac could really prove himself to doubters by a.ssuring everyone he's clean and being the Pacquiao who everyone is in love with right now.

Andre Berto- would clearly get schooled, but fu*k it, why not?

Hell... I don't know for the 4th f!ght. I don't wanna name people in higher weight classes. Maybe a guy like Bradley... but based on how the Ortiz headbutt cut up Floyd's mouth, an intentional headbutt from Bradley would likely R.I.P. Floyd.
 09-21-2011, 11:48 PM         #200
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyway folks

Since Floyd is also the PPV KING

whats a legit split for him vs pacroid since he even puts the ppv numbers into orbit even when pacroid decides to f!ght his left overs and bob arum lets people order for a couple extra days

70/30....60/40

keep in mind pacroid loses 30% of whatever he earns off the tippy top
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago