UFC 135: Jon Jones chokes out Rampage Jackson in the 4th (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who wins...
Rampage 38 52.05%
Jones 35 47.95%
Voters: 73. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #761
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 1170 1170
 Tikyle2 said:
This is truth but I think Jones' size would beat Silva. Even though Silva walks around at 205 Jones f!ghts at 205 and thats a big difference. I think w/ Jones wrestling and ground and pound he'd control Silva just off of the strength advantage.
And if this makes any difference, silva is 36 with 35 f!ghts whereas jones is 24 with 15 f!ghts. Jones doesn't have the experience in the octagon to beat Silva as of now. You may ask then why did he beat a one-dimensional jackson? Both Jones and Silva are on different levels (as well as smarter and faster). He is a great f!ghter but by the time he is ready to beat silva, silva will be way past his prime.

This is just my view on things.

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 09-25-2011 at 11:45 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #762
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 Tikyle2 said:
This is truth but I think Jones' size would beat Silva. Even though Silva walks around at 205 Jones f!ghts at 205 and thats a big difference. I think w/ Jones wrestling and ground and pound he'd control Silva just off of the strength advantage.
why are you saying Silva walks around at 205lbs? it has been documented before that he walks around closer to 220lbs...and Silva didn't look undersized during his LHW f!ghts either...
 09-25-2011, 11:54 PM         #763
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Spider should f!ght GSP in a Superf!ght if GSP beats Condit. Let Jones defend his title a couple times before the talk of a Superf!ght with The Spider.
 6 years ago '04        #764
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 RJ96 said:
[COLOR="Red"]Jones makes mistakes but because of his speed no one can capitalize on them /COLOR]
that's what I was just about to say as I was sitting here watching the f!ght again

there was spots where a quick f!ghter could have gotten to Bones, hell he even had his back turned to Rampage for a second, he's just not fast enough to get to him

there was times when they broke from a grapple that Rampage threw a nice uppercut or a nice right that would have at least stunned Bones, Rampage just couldn't connect

Jones will never get dominated but there's spots where he leaves himself open to get knocked out...which is really interesting because we're not sure how much punishment Bones can really take yet
 6 years ago '04        #765
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,320 | Props total: 2612 2612
Takeya Mizugaki is that dude.
 6 years ago '08        #766
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
 Hit Em' Up said:
And if this makes any difference, silva is 36 with 35 f!ghts whereas jones is 24 with 15 f!ghts. Jones doesn't have the experience in the octagon to beat Silva as of now. You may ask then why did he beat a one-dimensional jackson? Both Jones and Silva are on different levels (as well as smarter and faster). He is a great f!ghter but by the time he is ready to beat silva, silva will be way past his prime.

This is just my view on things.
Most logical post in the past ten pages
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
78 comments
1 day ago