UFC 135: Jon Jones chokes out Rampage Jackson in the 4th (video)

most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who wins...
Rampage 38 52.05%
Jones 35 47.95%
Voters: 73. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #701
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #702
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Its called that Anderson is so good that he toys with his opponent. You are an idiot and should not talk about mma anymore.

Anderson is not hype, he is reality. And just because its boring doesn't mean he is not that good.
He toyed with him for 5 rounds, Jones toys with his opponents but he is constantly throwing aswell and he never lets up. Dana White was disgusted with Silva for being such a fu*kin d!ckhead after people had paid to watch it that he didnt even put the belt around him.

You like him actin like a clown for 5 rounds then thats fine id prefer people like Jones,Edgar and Velasquez who go out to f!ght
 6 years ago '05        #703
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Kinda felt bad for Rampage ):
He still my dude for all them amazing Pride f!ghts.
Jon Jones just to much atm for the Light Heavy Weights
 09-24-2011, 10:53 PM         #704
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #705
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 ShadyVsEminem said:
He toyed with him for 5 rounds, Jones toys with his opponents but he is constantly throwing aswell and he never lets up. Dana White was disgusted with Silva for being such a fu*kin d!ckhead after people had paid to watch it that he didnt even put the belt around him.

You like him actin like a clown for 5 rounds then thats fine id prefer people like Jones,Edgar and Velasquez who go out to f!ght
There is a big difference on calling a person nothing but hype, and not liking a f!ghter f!ghting style.
 6 years ago '05        #706
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 ShadyVsEminem said:

Shut your a.ss up, go watch all of Silvas f!ghts, im talking non ufc stuff to, HE FINISHES f!ghtS.

Hes had one bad f!ght in the UFC that was boring, big fu*kign deal, every single f!ghter has had a boring or bad f!ght. Some of you new cats to MMA crack me up with this whole "Anderson is a disrespectful f!ghter and boring to doesnt finish!!" just because of the Maia f!ght, go watch all his career f!ghts, this guy finishes with the best of em.

Thats your homework for tonight, go watch all SIlvas f!ghts in Pride, Brasil and UFC and then come back and talk to me about silva dont finish
 6 years ago '07        #707
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
I'd pay $100 to watch silva vs jones.

nah I'm playin, I'd def watch a live stream tho. good look on the streams yall-
 09-24-2011, 10:59 PM         #708
aftrmath959 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Rashad is gonna dethrone Jones.. mark my words. I promise this
You are talking about this guy right!?

[pic - click to view]

Jones straight up outclassed Rampage plain and simple and he's gonna do the exact same thing to Evans. Go back and watch the Evans vs Rampage f!ght and then tell me honestly how impressive Evans looked, mediocre performance that went to a decision. As a matter of fact Rampage almost dropped Evans in that f!ght.

Back to tonight's f!ght though, Jones had Rampage all sorts of confused, when's the last time you've seen Rampage throw leg kicks . This is coming from a huge Rampage fan btw, but there isn't anyone in this weight class that can stop Jones.
 6 years ago '09        #709
space
space
 jreel7335 said:
Wat the fu*k is an undeserved win
He was completely dominated right up until that submission which was near the end, if any of the judges had gave Silva any of the rounds it would of been the worst decision in sporting history
 6 years ago '04        #710
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,758 | Props total: 1385 1385
 aftrmath959 said:
You are talking about this guy right!?

[pic - click to view]

Jones straight up outclassed Rampage plain and simple and he's gonna do the exact same thing to Evans. Go back and watch the Evans vs Rampage f!ght and then tell me honestly how impressive Evans looked, mediocre performance that went to a decision. As a matter of fact Rampage almost dropped Evans in that f!ght.

Back to tonight's f!ght though, Jones had Rampage all sorts of confused, when's the last time you've seen Rampage throw leg kicks . This is coming from a huge Rampage fan btw, but there isn't anyone in this weight class that can stop Jones.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #711
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
 ShadyVsEminem said:
I dont believe the hype with him, GSP is better than him but GSP f!ghts are rarely entertaining. The light heavyweight division is far better aswell
cuz his name aint eminem
 09-24-2011, 11:06 PM         #712
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willbeatz said:

[pic - click to view]

yo that pic funny as hell mayne
 6 years ago '05        #713
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 18424 18424
Damn page...shoutz out to Bones...he's really proving a lot. Still in my top
 09-24-2011, 11:10 PM         #714
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
i hope your not talking about me. I've been saying for weeks jones would not only win but dominate. page is too one dimensional and slow for him.
Nah, you and a couple others have been saying it since the beginning of time.
 6 years ago '09        #715
space
space
 katalist said:
Shut your a.ss up, go watch all of Silvas f!ghts, im talking non ufc stuff to, HE FINISHES f!ghtS.

Hes had one bad f!ght in the UFC that was boring, big fu*kign deal, every single f!ghter has had a boring or bad f!ght. Some of you new cats to MMA crack me up with this whole "Anderson is a disrespectful f!ghter and boring to doesnt finish!!" just because of the Maia f!ght, go watch all his career f!ghts, this guy finishes with the best of em.

Thats your homework for tonight, go watch all SIlvas f!ghts in Pride, Brasil and UFC and then come back and talk to me about silva dont finish
I never said he doesnt finish(he is just after finishing 2 f!ghts) i said he kinda does more showboating than anything else especially and its not particularly entertaining.
 09-24-2011, 11:11 PM         #716
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
Now its Rashad gonna do something....

Get on the bandwagon people theres plenty of room. The hype is real.
Nobody's getting on his bandwagon, I still think that sweet n*gga is finna get caught. I just think he knows Jones better and could test him.
 09-24-2011, 11:17 PM         #717
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on the real tho Rampage looked like he got GASSED QUICK...and why the fu*k didnt he capitalize on alot of Jones stumbles....i mean Rampage was a lil toooo hesitant
 09-24-2011, 11:17 PM         #718
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
I never said he doesnt finish(he is just after finishing 2 f!ghts) i said he kinda does more showboating than anything else especially and its not particularly entertaining.

[pic - click to view]

when you doing this to cats in the octagon you can do whatever the fu*k you want ya heard.

showboat these nuts fool
 09-24-2011, 11:17 PM         #719
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope Rampage f!ghts on the Japan card and then takes some time off. He's never going to be the Rampage of old.
 09-24-2011, 11:18 PM         #720
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
He showboats because he was told to make his f!ghts longer than 90 seconds.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy