UFC 135: Jon Jones chokes out Rampage Jackson in the 4th (video)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who wins...
Rampage 38 52.05%
Jones 35 47.95%
Voters: 73. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #681
jayman4 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
Rampage TAPPED he didnt get KO'd
 6 years ago '04        #682
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
damn jones good a.ss 54.95
 09-24-2011, 10:40 PM         #683
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
I dont think he is as good as is made out and he is never as active during his f!ghts as Jones. He was embaressing in Abu Dhabi, snekkid an undeserved win against Sonnen, landed a great kick after nothing else happened against Belfort and fought someone straight from the bar stool in his last f!ght
if you talking bout Anderson Silva..

slap yourself please
 6 years ago '05        #684
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Whoever thought Rampage had a chance Jones reach is too much especially when he knows how to use it.

People think Rashad is not one dimensional either he is pure lay & pray & I'm saying this being a fan of his.
 6 years ago '06        #685
DUNDUN 
space
space
$890 | Props total: 140 140
Delete this thread wtf yo i thought i t was a spolier wtyf ronnie or ,ods delete this false ad....asap
 09-24-2011, 10:41 PM         #686
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boring f!ght.
 6 years ago '05        #687
jayman4 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
 Yung Dilla said:
i'll be the first to admit it now jones isn't hype and rampage gave up in this f!ght he left him get that rnc he just wanted out im a rampage fan but he had no gameplan or nothing he just did what he always does..Headhunt smfh
You are right you cant talk sh*t like you gonna stop a diverse n*gga like Jones and then show up to the f!ght, f!ghting like you got Hulk hands on...HE HAD NO PLAN. If I was in Rampage's shoes I would have attacked the body more and punched that n*ggas thighs into jello and thrown more kicks...
 6 years ago '09        #688
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
It's Cuse Town Suckas. 315 in the house eat a d!ck everyone else!!!!!!!

Jon Jones is a true athlete. All this tough guy martial arts sh*t won't be effective no more.
really its 607.
 6 years ago '10        #689
joeysicko 
space
space
$457 | Props total: 61 61
no idea why people thought rampage or evans has a chance, if your reach is a ft shorter than ur opponent, and his legs are longer than his arms, and he kicks more than he punches, you r trippin if u think these punchers r gonna win. u need a grappler
 6 years ago '09        #690
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6247 6247
 VinceTran said:
you mean against a roider... and still won?? landed a kick in the first round ?? IT WAS THE FIRST ROUND WHAT DO U EXPECT TO HAPPEN???

man you're an idiot.
Is that why the crowd were booing? i know it was the 1st round i saw the fu*kin thing. It was 3 minutes of paint drying then he landed a great kick(The Abu Dhabi f!ght was 25 minutes of paint drying though so the kick atleast didnt make it get that bad)

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 09-24-2011 at 10:47 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #691
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 982 982
Terrible f!ght
 6 years ago '05        #692
Toy Solja 
space
space
$1,712 | Props total: 61 61
I wanted rampage to win but I doubt it would happen. Bones is a just smart/skilled f!ghter and i hope he beat the shyt out of that bi*ch rashad. His true a.ss whooping is way overdue. Wanted rampage to dowin it but bones sounds ready to deliver
 6 years ago '06        #693
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25877 25877
ok so i can talk about the training camp now

he practiced takedowns
elbow defense which was good in the f!ght got his with like 2
of course striking
ggetting in range which he did a good job in except this n*gga just stood there..

rampage you still my n*gga
 6 years ago '11        #694
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
Now its Rashad gonna do something....

Get on the bandwagon people theres plenty of room. The hype is real.

Last edited by PotheadFocker; 09-24-2011 at 10:51 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #695
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,584 | Props total: 1341 1341
 ShadyVsEminem said:
I dont think he is as good as is made out and he is never as active during his f!ghts as Jones. He was embaressing in Abu Dhabi, snekkid an undeserved win against Sonnen, landed a great kick after nothing else happened against Belfort and fought someone straight from the bar stool in his last f!ght.

Jones dominated one of the best ever and he is only 24 and getting better, near the end Rampage was resigned to looking at the time run down rather than actually try hit him
Are you talking about Anderson Silva?!

Stop watching MMA NOW. Please.
 6 years ago '04        #696
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Damn, I've never seen Joe being such a fu*king ball sucker before. fu*k.

Anyways, Rampage had a couple times where he could've connected. He did a lot better then the other goofs.
Jones is a black guy that speaks properly but with a slight edge to him and has skills...white guys love that

he's black and scary but not a thug

Last edited by Liquid-Science; 09-24-2011 at 10:52 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #697
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Is that why the crowd were booing? i know it was the 1st round i saw the fu*kin thing. It was 3 minutes of paint drying then he landed a great kick(The Abu Dhabi f!ght was 25 minutes of paint drying though so the kick atleast didnt make it get that bad)
Its called that Anderson is so good that he toys with his opponent. You are an idiot and should not talk about mma anymore.

Anderson is not hype, he is reality. And just because its boring doesn't mean he is not that good. Name me one f!ghter the is not name gsp or Jones and not roided, who would give Silva a good challenge.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 09-24-2011 at 10:52 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #698
YoungFresh2Def 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 5 5
Anyone got the upload yet? Couldn't get in time to watch it?
 6 years ago '10        #699
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,321 | Props total: 5259 5259
 Liquid-Science said:
Jones is a black guy that speaks properly but with a slight edge to him and has...white guys love that

he's black and scary but not a thug

Get the F**k out of here with these dumb a.ss comments
 6 years ago '08        #700
jreel7335 2 heat pts
space
space
$176 | Props total: 1 1
 ShadyVsEminem said:
I dont think he is as good as is made out and he is never as active during his f!ghts as Jones. He was embaressing in Abu Dhabi, snekkid an undeserved win against Sonnen, landed a great kick after nothing else happened against Belfort and fought someone straight from the bar stool in his last f!ght.

Jones dominated one of the best ever and he is only 24 and getting better, near the end Rampage was resigned to looking at the time run down rather than actually try hit him
Dumbest sh*t i read all day. You obviously got no clue about what the fu*k you talkin about. Wat the fu*k is an undeserved win, dude got submitted bcuz silva's a black belt in bjj and is nearly as good on the ground as on his feet. And look up Okami's record he aint a nobody, silva just destroyed him. Also, your mother's v*gina tastes like hope.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy