Throwback Footage: Ray J Letting Fabolous Borrow His Lambo For A Music Video + Ray J Plays The Piano

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
southpawdachamp 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 1402 1402
 Nautilus O said:
^^^ This

If the n*gga drove it cross country they would sau he stupid, he borrowed a car for a video.....i dont see where he lost.

It aint like he called up Ray J and said he let me hold the lambo for this video shoot out in brooklyn.
you right, he didn't. but he DID call up dj clue and say "That never happened. I never borrowed no lambo from ray-j for any video"
 6 years ago '10        #42
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,600 | Props total: 30544 30544
 karr153 said:
it was 32 mill in 2009 c*cksucker beat it

Dumb a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #43
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,011 | Props total: 1573 1573
 kingblock said:
What's the big deal. What fab supposed to drive or ship his whips from ny to la when he can just borrow someone else's for a lil while
/thread
 6 years ago '10        #44
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
 6 years ago '06        #45
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
n*ggas is in denial if they say ray j "won"
 6 years ago '07        #46
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 southpawdachamp said:
you right, he didn't. but he DID call up dj clue and say "That never happened. I never borrowed no lambo from ray-j for any video"
If he really said that then there's no way anybody can say Fab won..the fu*k?and Clue was there for the video so he KNEW Fab was lying live on air when he said it didn't happen.Why he lie bout that sh*t?n*gga it's a music video lol he know there is footage around somewhere of this n*gga riding in RayJ sh*t.Smh at this n*gga.I agree,there's nothing wrong with borrowing it from a friend so why lie?
That makes me think twice bout the whole sh*t,RayJ probably did steal one on that n*gga.

They both soft to me tho..Fabolous is the RayJ of rap,RayJ is the Fabolous of R&B.Them n*ggas might as well just hug it out lol.

Last edited by blackjewelz; 09-20-2011 at 04:49 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #47
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space

:rofl2:

8 mill to Fab 32 mill

6 years ago '07        #48
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 SmoothTay said:

:rofl2:

8 mill to Fab 32 mill

I can't for sure say who makes more but I find it hard to believe that either one is worth THAT MUCH more than the other.Especially as long as RayJ has been around and as much as he does outside of music.I think they would be within a few million of each other.These numbers should come with a breakdown of how they reach their estimates.It just lists a few things he's known for and says "he's worth 8 million" in the last sentence haha.I couldn't even find Fab on there.

Last edited by blackjewelz; 09-20-2011 at 04:57 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #49
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
 blackjewelz said:
I can't for sure say who makes more but I find it hard to believe that either one is worth THAT MUCH more than the other.Especially as long as RayJ has been around and as much as he does outside of music.I think they would be within a few million of each other.These numbers should come with a breakdown of how they reach their estimates.
Nah son believe it that his yearly allowance from brandy
 6 years ago '06        #50
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #51
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
 blackjewelz said:
I can't for sure say who makes more but I find it hard to believe that either one is worth THAT MUCH more than the other.Especially as long as RayJ has been around and as much as he does outside of music.I think they would be within a few million of each other.These numbers should come with a breakdown of how they reach their estimates.It just lists a few things he's known for and says "he's worth 8 million" in the last sentence haha.I couldn't even find Fab on there.
Your not serious...you dont see how Fab could be worth more then Ray J?
 09-20-2011, 05:36 PM         #52
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guess Juelz Santana's theory was correct, people are a.ssuming Fabolous has money because they've never seen him down.

A broke guy rents a Lamborghini and he's faking, Fabolous barrows a Lambo and he's being smart.
 6 years ago '07        #53
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 154 154
 southpawdachamp said:
n*ggaz sticking up for Fab like they know him personally:disdain2: this n*gga fab specifically said THAT DIDNT HAPPEN. I NEVER BORROW NO LAMBO FROM RAY-J. what else did this n*gga lie about in the interview???

he never said that he was talking bout the gay sh*t ray j said and mixed a line in he said. he was like i never dropped his top pause

it was a joke that had nothing to do with cars when fab said it

why would he lie about something to clue if clue was there? Fab just twisted his words and made a joke about the drop the top pause

Last edited by ricky_peso; 09-20-2011 at 05:41 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #54
DavidMSaze 
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 133 133
 Seymore Cake said:
I'm pretty sure Brandy bought that for Ray J.....

Cause before the s3xtape, people used to refer to that n*gga as Brandy's brother
i was JUST about to say that.
 6 years ago '05        #55
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,382 | Props total: 677 677
 blackjewelz said:
You do realize Ray J sold his shows to VH1 for millions while still maintaining sydication rights while it gets played in over 72 countries?
 09-20-2011, 08:22 PM         #56
dizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody know what the name of that video is with Floyd? (2nd clip) Was it a documentary?
 6 years ago '05        #57
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,675 | Props total: 6426 6426
[QUOTE]I let the n*gga drop my top!he can have that sh*t,[/QUOTE
 09-20-2011, 09:37 PM         #58
illmatix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 barack obama said:
i'd suggest you get on riddalin(pills for little boys with short attention spans like yourselves) if your coming into threads, not even watching the videos, then asking questions about other random stuff. Your brain must be all fu*ked up, poor kid.
you're an idiot

"riddalin"

"questions about other random stuff"

how was my question about "other random stuff?"
 6 years ago '10        #59
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8167 8167
 southpawdachamp said:
He never said that, he said, I never "dropped his top no homo" saying the stuff he was saying was wild homo, he said he was cool with ray j prior to all of this. You making sh*t up
 6 years ago '12        #60
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Dog, let it go. Its over. Ray J lawst.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy