NBA 2K12 Demo - I am going to HATE Dirk Nowitzki this year.

most viewed right now
 331
Image(s) inside XXX Killa caught!! Mugshot included
186 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 138
XXXtentacion's Killer caught according to his mother
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside Jun 20 - College student who lied about campus rape sentenced to jail
42 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 59
Video inside Damn: Joe Budden and his crew destroyed DJ AKADEMIKS
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$48,107 | Props total: 13783 13783
 HT53 said:
....I'm gonna hate playing n*ggas who use Mavs and have those moves down.
This.
 7 years ago '05        #82
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$38,158 | Props total: 13032 13032
broadcast view >>>>>
 7 years ago '07        #83
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 743 743


i know if I pre-order, I'm not gonna graduate till fall.
 7 years ago '07        #84
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
At n*ggas playing on sh*tty a.ss broadcast


2k >>>>>>>>>>>>
 09-20-2011, 07:55 PM         #85
HT53 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


this sh*t is realistic... I done seen Lebron crab dribbled and I seen the refs give Wade a FT shot when it deserved to be an offensive foul
 7 years ago '06        #86
991 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
Dling now after a long freakin day
 09-20-2011, 08:03 PM         #87
HT53 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HOLY sh*t!

I had the ball with 2 secs left...Rudy gets the ball with a sec left I shoot it and obviously I'm like buzzer beater....they fu*king REVIEWED the SHOT. :raywhat: The refs replayed it 2 or 3 times and it shows the ball still in Rudys hands at the 0.0 part as I released it than it goes in, n they waved it off. Just for the fact hey can now review buzzer beaters that closely :raywhat:

fu*king AMAZED!
 7 years ago '07        #88
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Broadcast view is for bad defenders...

I've dunn heard it all

the whole point of offense is to get in the lanes and make good passes on broadcast view you cant see majority of the lanes and you cant judge 2/3 of the court to make crisp passes. Bum a.ss defenders use this view to take advantage not play D and try and get in the passing lanes. On 2k view working an offense is as easy as real life because you have every option and can see where the defenders are depth wise.
 7 years ago '07        #89
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$1,500 | Props total: 100 100
fu*k that demo. you cant play with the heat. ill wait till oct 4th.
 7 years ago '07        #90
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$1,500 | Props total: 100 100
 HT53 said:
HOLY sh*t!

I had the ball with 2 secs left...Rudy gets the ball with a sec left I shoot it and obviously I'm like buzzer beater....they fu*king REVIEWED the SHOT. :raywhat: The refs replayed it 2 or 3 times and it shows the ball still in Rudys hands at the 0.0 part as I released it than it goes in, n they waved it off. Just for the fact hey can now review buzzer beaters that closely :raywhat:

fu*king AMAZED!
id be amazed he made a shot too
 7 years ago '05        #91
micseles 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,200 | Props total: 5442 5442
 Cambury said:
the whole point of offense is to get in the lanes and make good passes on broadcast view you cant see majority of the lanes and you cant judge 2/3 of the court to make crisp passes. Bum a.ss defenders use this view to take advantage not play D and try and get in the passing lanes. On 2k view working an offense is as easy as real life because you have every option and can see where the defenders are depth wise.
its all a matter of perception and preference. I can see the whole court just fine on broadcast view. I can see every lane, every defender, everything!! If i wanted to see a game in 2k view, id just lace the kicks up and hit the court. I play 2k to feel like im watching /controlling an actual game. Damn only being able to see the backs of players lol!!!
 7 years ago '04        #92
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,163 | Props total: 162 162
How many times did Dirk travel in those videos?
 09-20-2011, 08:37 PM         #93
HT53 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wow:

Lebrons court vision>>>>

The collision detection is amazing.

DIRK IS nasty
 7 years ago '06        #94
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$11,135 | Props total: 1345 1345
When someone steps into the room, they think u watching a real NBA game.

Thats what 2K wants, To make the game as realistic and fun as possible
-check the ads/cutscenes/stat popups just like TNT/ESPN

I can play both and i know its easier to see passing lanes in 2Kview

but REAL n*ggas play the way it was made for.
BROADCAST>>>

I know most u f*ggets here pick Lakers/Heat/Thunder and drop step pumpfake all day.
GO k!ll YASELF bi*chES. :nasmad:

to all the SIM guys running different plays, swinging the ball, and man d
send me a friend request for 2K12.
XBOX: II KAREAMEL II

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by xFMx ALCHEMiST; 09-20-2011 at 08:45 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #95
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,561 | Props total: 5090 5090
 adulel08 said:
When someone steps into the room, they think u watching a real NBA game.

Thats what 2K wants, To make the game as realistic and fun as possible
-check the ads/cutscenes/stat popups just like TNT/ESPN

I can play both and i know its easier to see passing lanes in 2Kview

but REAL n*ggas play the way it was made for.
BROADCAST>>>

I know most u f*ggets here pick Lakers/Heat/Thunder and drop step pumpfake all day.
GO k!ll YASELF bi*chES. :nasmad:

to all the SIM guys running different plays, swinging the ball, and man d
send me a friend request for 2K12.

[pic - click to view]

You on PS3 or 360?
 7 years ago '05        #96
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$48,107 | Props total: 13783 13783
 JDubProductions said:
id be amazed he made a shot too
 TeflonDon said:
How many times did Dirk travel in those videos?
 7 years ago '98        #97
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,515 | Props total: 4324 4324
dling now... gonna cheeze the hell out of those mid range pump fake then fade jumpers with the blonde bomber
 7 years ago '06        #98
prosp3ct 
space
space
space
$104 | Props total: 0 0
its ovbsy not on hall of fame....... but yeahh they made post game really easy this year.... but mehhh
 7 years ago '07        #99
kidmakaveli 
space
avatar space
space
$4,917 | Props total: 1184 1184
u can stop this by using 2 defenders double teaming n such to get the ball outta his hands
 7 years ago '98        #100
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,515 | Props total: 4324 4324
 HT53 said:
HOLY sh*t!

I had the ball with 2 secs left...Rudy gets the ball with a sec left I shoot it and obviously I'm like buzzer beater....they fu*king REVIEWED the SHOT. :raywhat: The refs replayed it 2 or 3 times and it shows the ball still in Rudys hands at the 0.0 part as I released it than it goes in, n they waved it off. Just for the fact hey can now review buzzer beaters that closely :raywhat:

fu*king AMAZED!
damn thats awesome...

fk I got owned 16-9. D Whistle did mass damage @ the line.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside XXXTentacion’s Ex-Girlfriend Reacts To His Untimely Death, "Y’all Don’..
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Hip hop Punk has officially arrived and it's leader: Icy Narco
78 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Rio Chapo (XXXTENTACIONS KILLER) talks about killing him on instagram l..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Jun 19 - Man sentenced to 1 week in jail trying to seduce undercover o..
55 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Family Matters actor Darius MCcrary agrees to pay 29 dollars a month in child ..
109 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Jun 19 - JUNETEENTH Should be a National Holiday
36 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside xxxtentacion's ex-gf (abused victim) says he did not deserve to get mu..
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Highly respected street rappers that you think are soft?
246 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy