most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got winning?
New York Giants 13 44.83%
Philadelphia Eagles 16 55.17%
Voters: 29. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 GhostNinja said:
yea the zone defense was getting picked apart both games but i expected this especially with all the injuries and personnel movements

im just glad the dline came back to life. u can clearly tell the difference between last night and skins game when it was just jpp and now osi might be back for the game sunday
if osi can play thats gonna help im worried about how the giants gonna move the ball on offense if manningham and hixon cant play.
 6 years ago '06        #22
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
we don't fu*k with them bird a.ss n*ggas b...
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #23
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 24/7foamz said:
if osi can play thats gonna help im worried about how the giants gonna move the ball on offense if manningham and hixon cant play.
we run the ball. not like we were gonna do much in the pass game against them anyways. besides Philly cant stop the run (im not sure but i think they're dead last)
 6 years ago '05        #24
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 WiLL i AM said:
cool. at least ill support the "loser" team while u pretty much were hyped up when u were little and jumped on the bangwagon of the "winning" NY team

i dont even think u stay in NY ?
nope jersey, so throw your "bandwagon" theory out the window...If I was a bandwagon fan of any it would have been the 49ers/cowboys since they were big in the early/mid 90's.
 6 years ago '08        #25
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 GhostNinja said:
it was gonna happen anyways

besides - u down for the avy bet or not cant stand how u eagles fans been bringin up those 6 wins in every topic... its like a SB trophy for yall
U ain't even gotta ask..u know im down mothafu*ka
 6 years ago '09        #26
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,044 | Props total: 197 197
 GhostNinja said:
we run the ball. not like we were gonna do much in the pass game against them anyways. besides Philly cant stop the run (im not sure but i think they're dead last)
Keep thinkin stats tell the story like we didnt give up long runs in both our games to skew the numbers..I can't wait til Cole n Peters get to meet Eli's bi*ch a.ss in the backfield
 6 years ago '06        #27
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
 kp059 said:
Keep thinkin stats tell the story like we didnt give up long runs in both our games to skew the numbers..I can't wait til Cole n Peters get to meet Eli's bi*ch a.ss in the backfield
imo fam, not buying that... U could say the falcons and rams both got away from the run by playing catch up.... so kinda evens things out... not impressed with the linebacker play at all..... will get a better gauge on the run defense when we need to get off the field in some big spots

d jack was a non factor last game, expect andy to try to get him going early next week...
 6 years ago '10        #28
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,146 | Props total: 15655 15655
 GhostNinja said:
dont let turner's one long run fool u. that a.ss was on lockdown until he broke that long one.
 6 years ago '09        #29
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,640 | Props total: 2746 2746
Nndami and Rogers-Cromartie will have a field day in the secondary against Eli "I Throw Picks" Manning, Eagles Defense wins a low scoring battle 17-10
 6 years ago '07        #30
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
 ReggieA said:
Nndami and Rogers-Cromartie will have a field day in the secondary against Eli "I Throw Picks" Manning, Eagles Defense wins a low scoring battle 17-10
I can get with that if Vick doesn't play... If he does, add 13 points to our score.
 6 years ago '08        #31
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
dont let turner's one long run fool u. that a.ss was on lockdown until he broke that long one.
Yup..I'm not really worried about our run d..I thinkmwith time well be alright, by the style we play its sobvious we gonna give up so e big runs

What I'm worried aout is our rz d and our d against tes(as I was last year)

Ita gonna take time To gel tho..way too many new players and new coaches

I'm not worried at all about the gnats tho, they showed me absolutely nothing that I would be afraid of yesterday
 6 years ago '04        #32
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
the Eagles are tough.....gmen look weak
 6 years ago '07        #33
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
 The Blueprint said:
Yup..I'm not really worried about our run d..I thinkmwith time well be alright, by the style we play its sobvious we gonna give up so e big runs

I'm not worried at all about the gnats tho, they showed me absolutely nothing that I would be afraid of yesterday
Minimum 2 ints for Eli.... Quickly followed by his usual after!
 6 years ago '10        #34
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 shaans27 said:
Minimum 2 ints for Eli.... Quickly followed by his usual after!
dont forget his shoulder shift ... every fu*king play they show him to do that

anyway i dont see us winning this game, id be shocked if our shot to sh*t secondary can overcome the eagles

ill be watching and rooting for the boys in blue but i see this turning into a beatdown... like the kind of beatdown Vin Diesel gave that dude in knockaround guys

[video - click to view]

if we win though ill be at first cause we look fu*king terrible right now... then ill be like oh sh*t they actually pulled that sh*t off...

but ill actually watch the entire beatdown, unlike 85% of the eagles fans on bx last year when the giants were smashing yall and just shut that sh*t off to find out that your team acutally came back.

i hope for the best but im expecting the worst
 6 years ago '05        #35
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 Infamous2o1x said:
dont forget his shoulder shift ... every fu*king play they show him to do that

anyway i dont see us winning this game, id be shocked if our shot to sh*t secondary can overcome the eagles

ill be watching and rooting for the boys in blue but i see this turning into a beatdown... like the kind of beatdown Vin Diesel gave that dude in knockaround guys

if we win though ill be at first cause we look fu*king terrible right now... then ill be like oh sh*t they actually pulled that sh*t off...

but ill actually watch the entire beatdown, unlike 85% of the eagles fans on bx last year when the giants were smashing yall and just shut that sh*t off to find out that your team acutally came back.

i hope for the best but im expecting the worst
Vin beat the breaks off that red neck
 6 years ago '05        #36
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,272 | Props total: 632 632
ha, keep talkin yall sh*t, giants will get stronger as season goes, guys will get healthy and defense will play better. so yeah hahahahaha now but wait tll november and december
 6 years ago '07        #37
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
The Skins beat us, so it looks like this is the year of broken streaks! G-Men baby! Put me down for the avi bet...

Edit: Steve Smith better have his head on a swivel,
 6 years ago '07        #38
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 WiLL i AM said:
3 years
Your entire life
 6 years ago '08        #39
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 kp059 said:
 lboog1423 said:
 The Blueprint said:

what about the rams then... we gonna chalk that up to rustiness & say yall were unprepared for that week 1 matchup?

face it - ur run defense is a.ss cheeks
 6 years ago '08        #40
space
space
 GhostNinja said:
what about the rams then... we gonna chalk that up to rustiness & say yall were unprepared for that week 1 matchup?

face it - ur run defense is a.ss cheeks
Where did I see our run d was great or even good, u stupid fu*k, it was bad last year and it been bad this year so far...doesn't change the fact that yes the numbers are skewed, 60 yards of the rams rushing ame on 1 play and 60 yards of the falcons came on 1 play...and of course ita gonna take some time, there's 6 new starters on defense.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago