Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish thots&dimes games movies news tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

The OFFICIAL Boxden Sports Betting Discussion

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
130 viewing
NBA F*ck That Man Aaron Gordon Got F*cking ROBBED !!!
192 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
89 viewing
 Martin Shkreli Claims he Officially bought Kanyes Album! Pics coming in a few ..
165 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
73 viewing
 Image inside Ye' hit Marty with the grab and dip
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
60 viewing
Kanye Is 53 Million Dollars In Debt.
124 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)
 


let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 The OFFICIAL Boxden Sports Betting Discussion
Old 4 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #1
307218 pageviews
13668 comments


thatruest 9 heat pts space
avatar space
space
$11,832 | POWERFUL
Thought we could make this being that I see we're starting to make new ones. IndieArtist gets the credit.
reply

top in section
26 viewing
 Image inside Warner Brothers Bought Makonnen Out Of His OVO Contract
15 comments
top in hiphop/24hrs
top in section
16 viewing
Image inside Guy gives cheating girlfriend a gift
67 comments
top in wild'ish/24hrs

Old 4 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #2
thatruest 9 heat pts space
avatar space
space
$11,832 | POWERFUL
I'm thinking:

49ers, +2.5
Patriots, -8.5
Panthers, -3.5
NYJets, -3.5
Ravens, -4.5
Falcons, +1.5 (still Questionable)

Anymore?

Last edited by thatruest; 09-20-2011 at 12:29 AM..
reply
Old 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #3
NJallD 41 heat pts41 space
avatar space
space
$3,146 | 20570126
*can we include college in here too?*

As of NFL my bets are now a parlay with
(ML on all)
Steelers
Patriots
Panthers
Chargers
Risk-125 win-207

My picks for the week

Panthers -3.5
Cam just came off two great performances and kept it interesting against the defending Super Bowl champs, Jags are a.ss this year.

49ers +1.5
Playing the bengals, I think the 49ers are gonna be able to pull out a win and their athleticism will just over power Cin.

Pats -8.5
Right now the best team in the league, Brady is off to a MVP start and Gronk has Gates/Gonzalez potential in him and they are gonna light up a bills defense that gave up 30+ points to Oakland

also i am feeling the over 41 in the Jets Raiders game



still up 650 these first two weeks..

Last edited by NJallD; 09-19-2011 at 11:32 PM..
reply
Old 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #4
2TopFlite 21 heat pts21 space
avatar space
space
$20,869 | POWERFUL
I'll be back with my picks later.. Gotta hit some money on them college games this week.... im still pissed The vikings fu*ked me by blowing that 17-0 lead.... My lock might be the chargers i knw they pissed... or the ravens
reply
Old 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #5
katalist 219 heat pts219 space
avatar space
space
$36,088 | POWERFUL
MichaelKnight said:
i bet a rim job raiders will win next week
reply
Old 09-20-2011, 12:00 AMclass of -  - #6
Cowboys All Day  space
avatar space
space
$n/a |
We should have just stuck with Indie making them weekly, this thread is going to get big as fu*k

Anyways my week 3 picks go like this for now:

1) Steelers -10.5 over Colts
2) Jets -3.5 over Raiders
3) Ravens - 4.5 over Rams


I also really like Carolina, San Diego, Arizona, and Atlanta to bring it home.
reply
Old 4 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #7
thatruest 9 heat pts space
avatar space
space
$11,832 | POWERFUL
Perplexity said:
We should have just stuck with Indie making them weekly, this thread is going to get big as fu*k

Anyways my week 3 picks go like this for now:

1) Steelers -10.5 over Colts
2) Jets -3.5 over Raiders
3) Ravens - 4.5 over Rams


I also really like Carolina, San Diego, Arizona, and Atlanta to bring it home.

Good picks. I'll most likely put $25 on a 7 game parlay. Let me have my big thread. Haven't had one yet in BX. I've only had one actually. In the Money section. Let's get this thread rolling, son.
reply
Old 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #8
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62 space
avatar space
space
$13,927 | POWERFUL
Ravens- 4.5
Over on patriots game
Over on titans game
reply
Old 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #9
Kgdesign  space
avatar space
space
$1,430 | 5251230
.....Call me crazy but I dunno bout that -8.5 Pats pick. Imma go with Buffalo
reply
Old 09-20-2011, 12:06 AMclass of -  - #10
Cowboys All Day  space
avatar space
space
$n/a |
thatruest said:
Good picks. I'll most likely put $25 on a 7 game parlay. Let me have my big thread. Haven't had one yet in BX. I've only had one actually. In the Money section. Let's get this thread rolling, son.
Alright alright, I'm puttin money on that SD game btw, you talked me into it

I support thatruest and his future record setting big a.ss fu*kin thread :


I'd advise against that 7 game parlay simply because the odds would be so fu*kin stacked on the house lol, but like u said scared money dont make money, and that win would be
reply
Old 4 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #11
thatruest 9 heat pts space
avatar space
space
$11,832 | POWERFUL
Perplexity said:
Alright alright, I'm puttin money on that SD game btw, you talked me into it

I support thatruest and his future record setting big a.ss fu*kin thread :


I'd advise against that 7 game parlay simply because the odds would be so fu*kin stacked on the house lol, but like u said scared money dont make money, and that win would be
Bro, I almost won a fu*king six game parlay (four, really because Oak & Dal pushed). Then the Eagles lost. Initially it was Risk $80 to Win $4,008. I was fu*king heated. That'd have been what, $1400 maybe? Damnit.
reply
Old 09-20-2011, 12:10 AMclass of -  - #12
Cowboys All Day  space
avatar space
space
$n/a |
Trap of the week : Detroit -4 over Vikings

Take it if you want, but this has sucker bet written all over it
reply
Old 4 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #13
thatruest 9 heat pts space
avatar space
space
$11,832 | POWERFUL
Perplexity said:
Trap of the week : Detroit -4 over Vikings

Take it if you want, but this has sucker bet written all over it
Good looks bringing this up. Listen the point of this thread is for all of us to help one another make money. Times are a little tough out there for some of us (I'm doing alright though, hope the same for you) & we love us some football. So if you guys ever have a bad vibe about certain games, just throw that out there quick. Open ears in this thread.
reply
Old 09-20-2011, 12:12 AMclass of -  - #14
Cowboys All Day  space
avatar space
space
$n/a |
thatruest said:
Bro, I almost won a fu*king six game parlay (four, really because Oak & Dal pushed). Then the Eagles lost. Initially it was Risk $80 to Win $4,008. I was fu*king heated. That'd have been what, $1400 maybe? Damnit.
Eagles fu*ked almost everyone I talked to this week lol, I lost out on a 3 game parlay for like 700 bones.

Week 2 was

Minus the giants + rams I got for under 44.5
reply
Old 09-20-2011, 12:13 AMclass of -  - #15
Cowboys All Day  space
avatar space
space
$n/a |
thatruest said:
Good looks bringing this up. Listen the point of this thread is for all of us to help one another make money. Times are a little tough out there for some of us (I'm doing alright though, hope the same for you) & we love us some football. So if you guys ever have a bad vibe about certain games, just throw that out there quick. Open ears in this thread.

[pic - click to view]

reply
Old 4 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #16
thatruest 9 heat pts space
avatar space
space
$11,832 | POWERFUL
Perplexity said:
Eagles fu*ked almost everyone I talked to this week lol, I lost out on a 3 game parlay for like 700 bones.

Week 2 was

Minus the giants + rams I got for under 44.5
So I'm a.ssuming the score remained NYG, 28-16. Honestly, I did not give a fu*k about that game. I can't remember the last time a primetime game was on that I 100% did not care about. Good sh*t though. Yeah, it was my first time betting last week. My six game parlay looked like:

Raiders, +3
Browns, -1.5
Ravens/Titans - OVER 38 points. They scored 39 combined, lol.
Cowboys, -3
Texans, -3
Eagles, -1

Almost. It was arrogant of me to shoot that high.
reply
Old 09-20-2011, 12:18 AMclass of -  - #17
Cowboys All Day  space
avatar space
space
$n/a |
thatruest said:
So I'm a.ssuming the score remained NYG, 28-16. Honestly, I did not give a fu*k about that game. I can't remember the last time a primetime game was on that I 100% did not care about. Good sh*t though. Yeah, it was my first time betting last week. My six game parlay looked like:

Raiders, +3
Browns, -1.5
Ravens/Titans - OVER 38 points. They scored 39 combined, lol.
Cowboys, -3
Texans, -3
Eagles, -1

Almost. It was arrogant of me to shoot that high.
I had two wild a.ss parlays last week, I hit huge with my college bets and was feelin myself a little too much lol. Sometimes a nice reality check keeps you honest though, I'm gonna stay off the parlays this week I think.
reply
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #18
notoriousthugzz 40 heat pts40 space
avatar space
space
$17,514 | 20765107
It's funny.. I NEVER bet baseball.. but I decided to throw a little bit on the phils to get back what i lost this weekend... 23-7 when doc pitches and we have touched lohse up the last few outings... of course we lose 4-3 shoulda just took the gmen and that 7 points.

To me the best game this week is the Jets @ Oak. Next would be Pittsburgh. Couple other games look good but they are still too close to wager anything heavy for me. Will probably tease a few
reply
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #19
Cheeze 496 heat pts496 space
avatar space
space
$31,686 | POWERFUL
Wish I understood betting
reply
Old 4 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #20
thatruest 9 heat pts space
avatar space
space
$11,832 | POWERFUL
The fu*king site still hasn't updated the Ravens/Rams line. It's still blank. I'm waiting on that so I could make my picks.
reply
 
Home > >
  
    
          join bx

 







most viewed right now
18 viewing
Image inside Off top u know u better strap up but all the freaky sh-t she do make u..
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
17 viewing
She's the reason you should go to Mardis Gras (patricedabody)
71 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Lil Kim with Kim Kardashian, looking better than you'd expect
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
13 viewing
NBA 1 Picture, 11 Rings, 65,000+ Points scored.. *BAAAAA*
61 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside Genevieve Jackson (Micheal Jackson's Niece)
29 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside Feb 12 - Taylor Swift: I Didn't Know Kanye Called Me a 'bi-ch' in His ..
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Feb 12 - Irishman claims he was abducted by ALIENS who told him how world will..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Video inside Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan - Leonardo Gameplay
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time