BMF's Bleu DaVinci Released From Prison; Links With Maybach Music Group

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-20-2011, 12:34 PM         #41
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CartelFamill said:
Majority of Yall need Shut the fu*k up....Cuz you dont know what you talkin' bout....Folk know....Rest of yall GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE

EVERY FEDERAL CASE IS DIFFIRENT......My Little Brother got 10 year's for a Pistole & 7 Grams of Cocaine Base (Crack) But they gave him RELEVENT CONDUCT aka GHOST DOPE....and Said he was selling crack for years....and he sold between 8ball and Quarter a Week...Multiplied By 52 weeks in year and gave him DISTRUBATION OF 50 Grams or More (Which Alone Carry's 10 Years) Which his charge should have only been Distrubation of 5 Grams or more

Gucci Mane goes to jail for STATE CHARGES....Not FEDERAL...Big Diffirence

And YES THE JUDGE HAS TO GIVE THEM REDUCTIONS....What the fu*k is you talkin' bout?....Feds run on Point System

They did your fam wrong on that one..........smh.........I mean these rich fu*kers dont go to jail lets keep it real...................
 6 years ago '09        #42
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
n*gga served 4 years........for selling all that coke???

4 years??? something aint adding up
 6 years ago '04        #43
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69
mind f*ck... n*gga bout to be a mole and destroy all MMG success. Bleu cool and sh*t, but Meech that dude.
 6 years ago '10        #44
philty 126 heat pts126
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 22 22
ross is winning right now
 6 years ago '05        #45
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
wait up, hold on.... I stopped reading to ask the following...

4 years for 150 kilo's of coke???????

come on, this dont seem right.

Carolina laws is as follows....
*Class 1 Felony [Possession]
*Class G Felony [Sale]
*Class G Felony [Trafficking]

lmao, something just AINT right
 6 years ago '05        #46
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 iamliko said:
oh yeah that watch too many movies sh*t had me like fu*k this thread.... I know what i know... everyone in here is experts anyway.... Only people that really know whats up with this is the people with access to the discovery...

if you think you can be closely involved with 150 keys... over 200 mill.... and the feds catch you.....and you dont tell on nobody and you get 4 years ...muthafu*ka you watchin too much tv
NO BULLsh*t!

bottom line, for all you user's on here who swear you can get caught with 150 kilo's of cocaine, with the intent to distribute and traffic..... try it for us, and see how many years you get.
 6 years ago '08        #47
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 ronin said:
NO BULLsh*t!

bottom line, for all you user's on here who swear you can get caught with 150 kilo's of cocaine, with the intent to distribute and traffic..... try it for us, and see how many years you get.
none of us know the specifics of that n*ggas case....all im sayin is all cases are different. The n*gga could have snitched and he couldn't..all we are doing is speculating...
 6 years ago '04        #48
MIXTAPEKING864 
space
space
$109 | Props total: 0 0
LMAO at this clown a.ss n*gga blue....another W for..#snowman....CTE WORLD!!!
 6 years ago '10        #49
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8223 8223
Wait a minute you get caught moving 150 kilos and you only get 4 years?

I'll take that vacation in a heartbeat
 6 years ago '06        #50
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
I dont know anyone in BMF and I dont a.ssociate with n*ggas thats in the dope game for flash or fame, its just not smart, so someone help me out here; what could the government learn from bleu that they didnt already know? They got the head of the chain all the way down to jacob the jewler right?
 09-21-2011, 01:02 AM         #51
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iamliko said:
oh yeah that watch too many movies sh*t had me like fu*k this thread.... I know what i know... everyone in here is experts anyway.... Only people that really know whats up with this is the people with access to the discovery...

if you think you can be closely involved with 150 keys... over 200 mill.... and the feds catch you.....and you dont tell on nobody and you get 4 years ...muthafu*ka you watchin too much tv
homie they right, i kno someone who got caught with 5 million in heroin an got a 100,000 dolla fine an 5 yrs fed time. they didnt snitch out nobody, every case is diff an it all depends on tha circumstances an ur prior history..unless u can provide paperwork showin someone snitched or like trapper said court transcripts then u really dunt know.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy