BMF's Bleu DaVinci Released From Prison; Links With Maybach Music Group

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 6716 6716
Matter of fact, check this out....

Bleu Davinci said:
Last Thursday, HipHopDX reported on Bleu Davinci's sentencing for drug conspiracy charges [click to read]. On Saturday, the Atlanta-based rapper and actor contacted DX from a federal detention facility in Lovejoy, Georgia, to clarify other reports, that had implicated the onetime BMF Entertainment/Koch Records artist had provided testimony for a reduced sentence.

"It's definitely not factual," Bleu said of the misleading reports on other websites, blogs and newspapers. "I been hearing something about me cooperating with the government or something like that. That's [definitely] not true."

With a really optimistic tone, the rapper explained, "What actually happened to me was, I was sentenced from the guidelines of the criminal history category offense level, [established] by the US government. How that goes is basically, they charged me with one count of conspiracy, which carries a mandatory minimum of 10 years to life in prison."

He went further in depth, "When you don't have a criminal history, you get what's called a safety valve. What a safety valve does is to go outside of the guidelines for sentencing purposes. I was looking at 235-293 months starting off. The government came up with their little points scale, so they started me at offense level 38. They charged me responsible for 150 or more kilos of cocaine, which started my offense level at 38. What happened is, they considered me not to be an orchestrator or a leader, so I got a minor role reduction, which took four points off of my offense level, to a 34. I was then issued a safety valve - another two point reduction, which took me to a level 32, which is 121-151 months. I also got accepted for responsibility, when I signed my plea, which took another three levels off. That took me to a 29, which was 87-109 [months]. Once they [removed the gun charge], they got another two levels down, to 27."

This is where media outlets misinterpreted the sentence reduction. "So when I walked into the court room, I ended up with 70-87 months." After further consideration from the judge, Bleu's sentence was cut to 64 months, and as he stresses - "With no cooperation."

Bleu's affiliation with Black Mafia Family as an artist also caused the media to jump to conclusions. "They seen Meech get 30, they seen other people getting 16s, 12s, and eights and stuff like that. But most of those people have criminal history."
 6 years ago '08        #22
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 iamliko said:
U even know anybody personally got popped by feds???

Feds hand out 15 years easy for a couple keys and 25 thou...If you dont co operate with the feds they fu*k you period...if u do they help you out Period..Ask yourself y they gonna help you let if off easy if they dont need to? they aint giving you no breaks... you help them they help you even keep your name off the books.. you know how many CI's they got out here?
And fed time if you get 15 you doing 14 thats good time a year off tops way different than state....

Believe... he did what he had to to get his time off..

Oh yeah Never did fed time but i was a in a federal detention center for over a year with a lot of guys waiting to get sentenced...Was locked up a few times in my life.... been around seen a lot of people go through a lot of bullsh*t....
but every case is different....
 6 years ago '09        #23
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1837 1837
 iamliko said:

Feds hand out 15 years easy for a couple keys and 25 thou...If you dont co operate with the feds they fu*k you period...if u do they help you out Period..Ask yourself y they gonna help you let if off easy if they dont need to? they aint giving you no breaks... you help them they help you even keep your name off the books.. you know how many CI's they got out here?
And fed time if you get 15 you doing 14 thats good time a year off tops way different than state....

Oh yeah Never did fed time but i was a in a federal detention center for over a year with a lot of guys waiting to get sentenced...Was locked up a few times in my life.... been around seen a lot of people go through a lot of bullsh*t....

You watch too many movies.
 09-20-2011, 08:06 AM         #24
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now you can say Jeezy officially lost.............damn..............and 150 Kilos.........dude should be under the jail..........he obviously cooperated.
 6 years ago '04        #25
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,023 | Props total: 1357 1357
bleu was crying at his sentencing talking bout i didnt demetrius was doing all this....

theres transcripts with the freedom of information act...prolly can search and find them online

my uncle in detrot and meech were best friends in late 80's early 90's b4 my uncle did 10

after bleu got sentenced and pulled that wesley snipes act in court...dude was on some fu*k bleu sh*t

now i dont know...meech been in the hole down at jesup for the last 90 days aint even had no contact with anybody

bleu was lookin at 10...got 4-7 yrs.... a few of those lower level bmf dudes getting out between now and 2013.... o dog is out now as well...(o dog from air forces verses)

but the bmf story my g.....i was there for all them parties ...meech real life was that n*gga...
 6 years ago '09        #26
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,852 | Props total: 9081 9081
 blackjewelz said:
4 years..I wouldn't be surprised is he was telling and ain't even affiliates with them BMF n*ggas no more.150 kilos?4 years?n*gga YEA RIGHT.He would link up with MMG too.lol
Yup its true....one of BMF's top guys....and THE guy BMF was promoting as their top rapper out of the squad........he's good....not amazing....but hes got more credibility then everyone else these days
 6 years ago '06        #27
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
 SmoothTay said:
a n*gga used to k!ll this sh*t circa 05-06
 09-20-2011, 09:38 AM         #28
HomelessGeneral  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
150 bricks= 4 years?

my homie got jammed up with 1 brick and got 5 years..........
 6 years ago '04        #29
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,023 | Props total: 1357 1357
 Str8Killa said:
folk you're doing this for nothing, they'll keep saying jeezy lost
OF COURSE....

but i didnt post to stick up for young tho...

jbo ill b craig petties t meech >>> bleu

lol
 6 years ago '05        #30
jwest600 
space
space
$977 | Props total: 11 11
 Two02x3 said:
Matter of fact, check this out.... Originally Posted by Bleu Davinci
Last Thursday, HipHopDX reported on Bleu Davinci's sentencing for drug conspiracy charges [click to read]. On Saturday, the Atlanta-based rapper and actor contacted DX from a federal detention facility in Lovejoy, Georgia, to clarify other reports, that had implicated the onetime BMF Entertainment/Koch Records artist had provided testimony for a reduced sentence.

"It's definitely not factual," Bleu said of the misleading reports on other websites, blogs and newspapers. "I been hearing something about me cooperating with the government or something like that. That's [definitely] not true."

With a really optimistic tone, the rapper explained, "What actually happened to me was, I was sentenced from the guidelines of the criminal history category offense level, [established] by the US government. How that goes is basically, they charged me with one count of conspiracy, which carries a mandatory minimum of 10 years to life in prison."

He went further in depth, "When you don't have a criminal history, you get what's called a safety valve. What a safety valve does is to go outside of the guidelines for sentencing purposes. I was looking at 235-293 months starting off. The government came up with their little points scale, so they started me at offense level 38. They charged me responsible for 150 or more kilos of cocaine, which started my offense level at 38. What happened is, they considered me not to be an orchestrator or a leader, so I got a minor role reduction, which took four points off of my offense level, to a 34. I was then issued a safety valve - another two point reduction, which took me to a level 32, which is 121-151 months. I also got accepted for responsibility, when I signed my plea, which took another three levels off. That took me to a 29, which was 87-109 [months]. Once they [removed the gun charge], they got another two levels down, to 27."

This is where media outlets misinterpreted the sentence reduction. "So when I walked into the court room, I ended up with 70-87 months." After further consideration from the judge, Bleu's sentence was cut to 64 months, and as he stresses - "With no cooperation."

Bleu's affiliation with Black Mafia Family as an artist also caused the media to jump to conclusions. "They seen Meech get 30, they seen other people getting 16s, 12s, and eights and stuff like that. But most of those people have criminal history."

All this sounds good but the Judge didn't have to do ANY of these reductions... they chose to show leniency... why so much love for someone who was convicted of moving 150 keys? I'm not gonna label him a snitch bc I don't know what happend... none of us do... but
 6 years ago '10        #31
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,617 | Props total: 30598 30598
 smoothlikebutta said:
a n*gga used to k!ll this sh*t circa 05-06
 6 years ago '04        #32
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 Str8Killa said:
Bleu DaVinci linked up with Maybach Dice right?

this dude's a certified rat... he got up on the witness stand and told on everybody... even got a written contract with the DA

6 years ago '05        #33
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
Damon Thomas who was Kim Kardashian's first husband and is a producer with The Underdogs ratted on BMF and y'all blast his records.Close to 20 people turned informant against BMF.And wasn't Haitian Jack a general or some sh*t on that squad and wasn't he like some super CIA type rat. How come Jeezy got caught with 2 pistols in Miami and beat the case but Gucci goes in for everything(granted he is an idiot). T.I got caught with semi's and silencers and did less than a bullet for that..The game is filled with rats.That's how they survive. Bet money people are shaking in they boots with Jimmy Henchman locked up.The stuff that could come out with his case.The game is dirty.Plain and simp..
 09-20-2011, 11:37 AM         #34
Piccolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BastardChild said:
dude had one hot song...

he is rubbish
andhe had the worst verse...i couldnt get past fab verse on thsi track.
 6 years ago '07        #35
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16221 16221
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
Damon Thomas who was Kim Kardashian's first husband and is a producer with The Underdogs ratted on BMF and y'all blast his records.Close to 20 people turned informant against BMF.And wasn't Haitian Jack a general or some sh*t on that squad and wasn't he like some super CIA type rat. How come Jeezy got caught with 2 pistols in Miami and beat the case but Gucci goes in for everything(granted he is an idiot). T.I got caught with semi's and silencers and did less than a bullet for that..The game is filled with rats.That's how they survive. Bet money people are shaking in they boots with Jimmy Henchman locked up.The stuff that could come out with his case.The game is dirty.Plain and simp..
gucci did beat a murder case... a good lawyer can get you off anything..or have charges dropped and sentences reduced. My dude was facin 10-20... cops initially are going to trump up every charge they can. With the expectancy of you having a PD...those PD's care less about giving you good representation. Thing about law is...you have to know the system to beat it. . . anyways who on earth would align themselves in a business manner with this guy..I see another murder inc trial about to happen from this
 6 years ago '10        #36
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
i saw a gangland episode about these BMF n*ggas the other day..
 6 years ago '10        #37
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 6716 6716
 iamliko said:

No disrespect, but maybe you should go read a book about the law or something. Go talk to a lawyer who has handled a case similar to this. Guys get acquitted and/or severely reduced sentences everyday. If you believe Bleu snitched, then that's cool. The problem is, your logic is that of someone who has either seen too many movies or who sees a few idiots get lengthy sentences off a couple keys and thinks "sh*t, everybody must be getting that".
 6 years ago '05        #38
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
But aren't you a Jeezy fan and Ross hater though man? I'm just saying.

PS- BAWSE~!!!!!

mmmmmmm
mmmmmm mmmmmaybach music!
...What Does That Quote Have To Do With Rick Ross? Stupid a.ss n*ggas.
 6 years ago '05        #39
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,162 | Props total: 1504 1504
Majority of Yall need Shut the fu*k up....Cuz you dont know what you talkin' bout....Folk know....Rest of yall GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE

EVERY FEDERAL CASE IS DIFFIRENT......My Little Brother got 10 year's for a Pistole & 7 Grams of Cocaine Base (Crack) But they gave him RELEVENT CONDUCT aka GHOST DOPE....and Said he was selling crack for years....and he sold between 8ball and Quarter a Week...Multiplied By 52 weeks in year and gave him DISTRUBATION OF 50 Grams or More (Which Alone Carry's 10 Years) Which his charge should have only been Distrubation of 5 Grams or more

Gucci Mane goes to jail for STATE CHARGES....Not FEDERAL...Big Diffirence

And YES THE JUDGE HAS TO GIVE THEM REDUCTIONS....What the fu*k is you talkin' bout?....Feds run on Point System
 6 years ago '04        #40
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 thetrapper said:
bleu was crying at his sentencing talking bout i didnt demetrius was doing all this....

theres transcripts with the freedom of information act...prolly can search and find them online

my uncle in detrot and meech were best friends in late 80's early 90's b4 my uncle did 10

after bleu got sentenced and pulled that wesley snipes act in court...dude was on some fu*k bleu sh*t

now i dont know...meech been in the hole down at jesup for the last 90 days aint even had no contact with anybody

bleu was lookin at 10...got 4-7 yrs.... a few of those lower level bmf dudes getting out between now and 2013.... o dog is out now as well...(o dog from air forces verses)

but the bmf story my g.....i was there for all them parties ...meech real life was that n*gga...
O-Dog is a snitch too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago