BMF's Bleu DaVinci Released From Prison; Links With Maybach Music Group

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-19-2011, 10:57 PM         #1
9951 pageviews
60 comments

5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BMF's Bleu DaVinci Released From Prison; Links With Maybach Music Group

[pic - click to view]

http://allhiphop.com/stor .. /22883275.aspx

(AllHipHop News) BMF Entertainment is poised to make a return to the game via a new collaboration between Bleu Davinci and Maybach Dice, an artist on Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group record label.

Bleu Davinci was recently released from prison after serving four years for dealing massive amounts of cocaine, as part of the notorious Black Mafia Family criminal organization.

Bleu Da Vinci, born Barima McKnight, hails from Caron, California.

He started serving prison time in December of 2007 for distributing over 150 kilos of cocaine.

He was sentenced to the prison stint for his role in the drug dealing operation, which raked in over $270 million dollars over a 10-year time span.

"I've recorded like 50 or 60 records since I've been home," Bleu told AllHipHop.com. home I just officially got home on Friday, shooting a bunch of videos and virals…got alot going on right now."

The arrest and subsequent incarceration was a major setback for Bleu DaVinci's career, as he was the flagship artist on the BMF Entertainment record label.

During his stint behind bars, Maybach Music Group CEO Rick Ross released the hit single "B.M.F." ("Blowin' Money Fast"), which pays homage to the organization's leader, Demetrius “Big Meech” Flenory.

Now the two campe are collaborating via the connection between Maybach Dice and Bleu DaVinci.

Their newest track, which is titled "Feds On Me," features Bleu DaVinci and Maybach Dice and is being touted as the first official collaboration between BMF and MMG.

"The record is talking about the Feds is on me, a nervous moutherf**ker," Bleu Davinci told AllHipHop.com. "Basically, that's what the records about, being nervous. From what's happened in past situations and that everything you doing, the people are watching you."

According to Maybach Dice, he thought of the idea of reaching out Bleu DaVinci first, which led to the track that appears on his new mixtape “Bach For the 1st Time,” which was released today (September 19th).

"That was really my whole idea, when the my manager brought the situation, that was my focus, that's what I was looking towards doing. I thought about it and said 'thats a ni**a I've got to work with and bring the MMG & BMF branches together. Shouts to Rozay [Rick Ross]."

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by 5knuckleshuffle; 09-19-2011 at 11:21 PM..

60 comments for "BMF's Bleu DaVinci Released From Prison; Links With Maybach Music Group"

09-19-2011, 11:00 PM         #2
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought this n*gga signed to SODMG
 6 years ago '06        #3
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,753 | Props total: 3690 3690
4yrshuh....
 6 years ago '08        #4
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,937 | Props total: 7337 7337
shocked they not working wit Fab or Jeezy. I guess they took offense to them n*ggas not reppin them anymore when sh*t hit the fan.
 6 years ago '05        #5
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,434 | Props total: 25089 25089
Released? The n*ggas BEEN Out. Slow a.ss Blogs Just Now Noticing That.
@ This n*gga Talkin About A MMG and BMF Connection...Really? Ha!
 6 years ago '07        #6
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Fresh Whyte said:
Released? The n*ggas BEEN Out. Slow a.ss Blogs Just Now Noticing That.
@ This n*gga Talkin About A MMG and BMF Connection...Really? Ha!
always wondered how the hell he get out so early?
 6 years ago '04        #7
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,213 | Props total: 1037 1037
This an L for jeezy

How u gon have yo dawgs sleepin wit yo enemy esp when they fresh out da box?

That n*gga bleu is nothin to write home about on mic but musta got a hell of a lawyer to be out this early with That much work
 6 years ago '05        #8
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,434 | Props total: 25089 25089
 xbossxplayax said:
This an L for jeezy

How u gon have yo dawgs sleepin wit yo enemy esp when they fresh out da box?
A L? Nooooo....Bleu Has Always Been Jealous of Jeezy Because Jeezy Blew Up Before Him and Meech Started Supporting Jeezy More Than Him Before The Down Fall.

n*ggas Actin Like Females With That Jealous sh*t Instead of Supporting Your Brother Like The Family Should.
 6 years ago '08        #9
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 Fresh Whyte said:
A L? Nooooo....Bleu Has Always Been Jealous of Jeezy Because Jeezy Blew Up Before Him and Meech Started Supporting Jeezy More Than Him Before The Down Fall.

n*ggas Actin Like Females With That Jealous sh*t Instead of Supporting Your Brother Like The Family Should.

Hit the nail on the head. n*gga mad at Jeezy because he didn't blow him up.
 6 years ago '05        #10
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
young dice is a rat...
 6 years ago '10        #11
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,607 | Props total: 30552 30552

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #12
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
damn ross keeps pounding on him

[video - click to view]

09-20-2011, 01:18 AM         #13
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rauce won brehs
 6 years ago '07        #14
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
4 years..I wouldn't be surprised is he was telling and ain't even affiliates with them BMF n*ggas no more.150 kilos?4 years?n*gga YEA RIGHT.He would link up with MMG too.lol
 6 years ago '07        #15
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
Does Rozay RREEAALLLYY need more paper rollerz at #MMG?
 6 years ago '04        #16
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 Fresh Whyte said:
But aren't you a Jeezy fan and Ross hater though man? I'm just saying.

PS- BAWSE~!!!!!

mmmmmmm
mmmmmm mmmmmaybach music!
 6 years ago '05        #17
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
he told on somebody
 6 years ago '06        #18
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 97 97
you damn right he told on somebody....and you better believe he told on somebody WHO DOESN'T SPEAK ENGLISH......150 keys.........4years? Man get tha fu*k outta here...I'm not the type of n*gga who scream "dat n*gga snitched on somebody" everytime someone gets locked up for a serious crime and gets out EXTREMELY FAST BUT mane......dis n*gga dun told on somebody

I hope he didn't but............................................... .......................I find it SUPER fu*kin' hard to believe he DIDN'T 150 keyssssssssssss? what? lollllllllllllll 270mil ? n*gga what...I know he wasn't tha *mastermind but gotdamn n*gga......"affiiiilllllllliiiattteess"
 6 years ago '09        #19
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
you damn right he told on somebody....and you better believe he told on somebody WHO DOESN'T SPEAK ENGLISH......150 keys.........4years? Man get tha fu*k outta here...I'm not the type of n*gga who scream "dat n*gga snitched on somebody" everytime someone gets locked up for a serious crime and gets out EXTREMELY FAST BUT mane......dis n*gga dun told on somebody

I hope he didn't but............................................... .......................I find it SUPER fu*kin' hard to believe he DIDN'T 150 keyssssssssssss? what? lollllllllllllll 270mil ? n*gga what...I know he wasn't tha *mastermind but gotdamn n*gga......"affiiiilllllllliiiattteess"
That's what I'm saying...there's no fu*king way in hell...unless he used that whole 270mil for a lawyer and court bribe
 6 years ago '10        #20
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,587 | Props total: 6704 6704
Conspiracy for distributing 150 keys= 10 years to life

No criminal history- time off

accepting a plea- more time off

Judge consideration- even more time off

Good behavior- getting out early....4 years and some change

Just because Meech and T got 30 doesn't mean everybody is gonna get hit with 15-30 year sentences. The law doesn't work that way. Depends on what your record looks like, what they can pin on you, and in this case.....just how much your homeboy told the feds.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago