Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #741
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1670 1670
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
I listened to the album once again. Daddy's Little Girl

If Mr. Nice Watch was just as good as Light Up and Work Out wasn't ever made this album would be a classic
And delete Cole World Sh*t man, that song had potential.

By the way... "I got the nerds rappin' hard sh*t, dummies rappin' smart sh*t. Mozart meets Humphrey Bogart with verses from the heart sh*t."

D&D3
 6 years ago '11        #742
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
I feel like the cole stans are hyping this album up a bit too much. 7/10... far from classic but has some good joints..I will be bumping this for a week or two then go back to listening to
 6 years ago '09        #743
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
Its a mediocre release. But I was expecting this seeing as I have been disappointed with almost every drop from dude since Friday Night Lights. FNL in my eyes was the beginning of Cole's demise. His raps became more and more one dimensional after the release of that album. Cole World for the most part is a bunch of songs for the ladys, and the ones that arent are poorly executed with the exception of a few. I honestly enjoyed Thank Me Later a lot more and I really dislike the music Drake makes.
 6 years ago '05        #744
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 gameofchris said:
I feel like the cole stans are hyping this album up a bit too much. 7/10... far from classic but has some good joints..I will be bumping this for a week or two then go back to listening to
We're just trying to balance out the haters who hated and never listened to the album
 6 years ago '05        #745
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 klm1015 said:
Its a mediocre release. But I was expecting this seeing as I have been disappointed with almost every drop from dude since Friday Night Lights. FNL in my eyes was the beginning of Cole's demise. His raps became more and more one dimensional after the release of that album. Cole World for the most part is a bunch of songs for the ladys, and the ones that arent are poorly executed with the exception of a few. I honestly enjoyed Thank Me Later a lot more and I really dislike the music Drake makes.
Yeah, you enjoyed TML 'cause you dislike Drake's work, that's logical. TML was so counterproductive. Drake's music pre-TML didn't sound like TML, it sounded like Comeback Season and SFG. But yeah, if you didn't like FNL you'll probably dislike CW:SS too.
 6 years ago '10        #746
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 2358 2358
 D.S.O.M. said:
plays Rise and Shine again and makes the ugliest face ever soon as those jungle drums drop in

:jay: sh*t is just disgustingly dope
that song gives me chills everytime I here it.
 6 years ago '10        #747
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 Left Hook said:
Yeah, you enjoyed TML 'cause you dislike Drake's work, that's logical. TML was so counterproductive. Drake's music pre-TML didn't sound like TML, it sounded like Comeback Season and SFG. But yeah, if you didn't like FNL you'll probably dislike CW:SS too.
Drake Thank Me Later and So Far Gone sounds the same to me but Thank Me Later just sounds like an album version of So Far Gone. Not a huge change at all but maybe that's just my opinion.
 6 years ago '09        #748
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
 Left Hook said:
I hold Cole to a higher standard than I hold Drake musically. So it is very logical. Drakes music now is much different than what it was at one point, but it was just a better album. Neither were really good albums but I guess I expected too muich out of Cole seeing as he took two years to drop an album, and Drakes was rushed.
 6 years ago '04        #749
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 klm1015 said:
man i have never seen you make a post saying that like anything ever. its always a disappointment or a negative comment from you maybe Im wrong cause I can't possibly see every comment being made, but i've noticed this from you. what was the last CD that you actually liked?
 6 years ago '11        #750
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,969 | Props total: 9860 9860
1. Intro
Rating: 5/5

2. Dollar and a Dream 3

3. Can’t Get Enough
Rating: 4/5

4. Lights Please

5. Interlude
Rating: 4.5/5

6. Sideline Story (Dopest track to me, along with R&S)

7. Mr. Nice WAtch
Rating: 3/5

8. Cole World

9. In The Morning

10. Lost Ones

11. Nobody’s Perfect

12: Never Told

13. Rise and Shine

14: God’s Gift

15: Breakdown

16: Work Out
Rating: 2.5/5

17: Nothing Lasts Forever

18. Daddy’s Little Girl

Just a really dope album in my eyes. Bottom half of the album really did it for me, and I’m already excited for his next album.
 6 years ago '09        #751
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:
man i have never seen you make a post saying that like anything ever. its always a disappointment or a negative comment from you maybe Im wrong cause I can't possibly see every comment being made, but i've noticed this from you. what was the last CD that you actually liked?
Music's has been extremely sh*tty to me lately. WTT was alright and thats probably the only recent drop Ive somewhat liked, everything else thats been good has been mixtapes. I hate to say this and sound like a stereotypical hip hop fan but I feel like once the majors get ahold of the artists its usually downhill in this day and age.
 6 years ago '10        #752
bernadoobie 
space
space
$11,697 | Props total: 555 555
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
1. Intro

2. Dollar and a Dream 3

3. Canít Get Enough

4. Lights Please

5. Interlude

7. Mr. Nice WAtch

8. Cole World

9. In The Morning

10. Lost Ones

11. Nobodyís Perfect

13. Rise and Shine

14: Godís Gift

18. Daddyís Little Girl

Just a really dope album in my eyes. Bottom half of the album really did it for me, and Iím already excited for his next album.
After seeing it broken down like that I kind of realized...the leaks and previous songs I heard already really took away from the cohesiveness of this album for me on the first few listens. Looking back, had all these songs been BRAND new to me, it'd be easier to say I was impressed vs. the current feeling of being shorted all of 7-8 new dope a.ss songs.

I'm never listening to leaks again.
 6 years ago '10        #753
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 2358 2358
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
1. Intro

2. Dollar and a Dream 3

3. Canít Get Enough

4. Lights Please

5. Interlude

7. Mr. Nice WAtch

8. Cole World

9. In The Morning

10. Lost Ones

11. Nobodyís Perfect

13. Rise and Shine

14: Godís Gift

18. Daddyís Little Girl

Just a really dope album in my eyes. Bottom half of the album really did it for me, and Iím already excited for his next album.
What about cheer up?
 6 years ago '10        #754
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 monyemoney said:
he needed a track from the producer in your avi...seriously the production is at time grotesque on here i mean seriously whats going on with his marketing team..first they tried to package him as the second coming of nas...then they wanna make him a drake clone

ok...well if you were going to make him a baby nas why not get some oldschool hip hop producers on there??..the answer is simple...just like i said..dim light...no way this dude has a chance hes always going to be competing with his boss for studio time
honesltly i dont even think you listened to the cd, if you did and hated it thats one thing, and id respect that its not for you, but it seems like your just talking out your a.ss, with sh*t youve read here and there, and if im wrong im sorry.

but it just boggles my mind when people do this.

I_make_beatz said:
I HAVE THE SAME REVIEW AS I did with the snippets. Its ok but on a larger scale its disappointing. I reaaly don't think its anyone's fault, Cole just doesn't have "it".
i still hate how people form opinions off snippets and then go listening to the album with dissapointment already in there head. but atleast you listened to the album.

maybe "its" not for you, but what "it" are you looking for, i found the album to be very strong, on an effort mostly done by himself.

its like if i gave you 5 cds to pick from like C4, Red , WTT, Goblin, and Cole World, what are you listening to? id listen to cole atleast top 2. maybe its not a classic but its better than half the trash ive heard latley.

edit. those were the first 4 cds to pop in my head that people where claiming to be classics as they dropped as well

Whats with the made for girls stuff? are people for real or trolling? or am i missing something? what makes people jump to that, cause im missing it, someone clue me in.
 6 years ago '10        #755
bernadoobie 
space
space
$11,697 | Props total: 555 555
 HeyCobra said:
Whats with the made for girls stuff? are people for real or trolling? or am i missing something? what makes people jump to that, cause im missing it, someone clue me in.
Apparently, "real n*ggas" should never speak from or refer to a woman's perspective.
 6 years ago '11        #756
space
space
 shadydre85 said:
What about cheer up?
Cheer Up is not on the album, Cole said it in an interview.
 09-20-2011, 10:37 PM         #757
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha this is the first time i never listened to all leaks (actually i did this with mbdtf as well) and i didn't listen to can't get enough, mr nice watch, lost ones or work out that much.
 6 years ago '11        #758
space
space
 bernadoobie said:
Apparently, "real n*ggas" should never speak from or refer to a woman's perspective.
 6 years ago '10        #759
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 bernadoobie said:
the same "real n*ggas" on boxden all day, instead of on the corners, where they claim to "bang out"

off the top of my head i cant think of any womens perspective songs, but if i take some time i could probably come up with some rappers, or songs people have been cosigning for years, that they will now call wack
 6 years ago '07        #760
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
11. Nobodyís Perfect f. Missy Elliott

im speechless..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago