The Roast of Charlie Sheen | Official discussion thread

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
71 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
great roast

i wish whitney cummings and/or lisa lampinelli were there though
 7 years ago '06        #42
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,338 | Props total: 561 561
show was weak as fu*k... tyson was drunk off his a.ss.
 7 years ago '09        #43
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
There is an uncensored version out. I have it downloading now. The.Comedy.Central.Roast.of.Charlie.Sheen.Uncensor ed.720p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-TB
 7 years ago '04        #44
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #45
Marccoogs19 184 heat pts184
space
space
$10,751 | Props total: 6820 6820
The problem with the jokes about Patrice were that they weren't clever. They were just racist and fat jokes. No thought went into them. You know they wouldn't say those things in any other place than a roast, or they would have gotten booed off the stage. Racial jokes can be funny if they are done in a clever way. Its a difference between being edgy and clever, and just plain offensive. That's why Amy's Ryan Dunn joke didn't work. I think that's why Patrice was salty.
 09-20-2011, 12:45 PM         #46
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:

im screaming @ "is his interpreter here" and the shot of mike laughing!
 09-20-2011, 12:46 PM         #47
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marccoogs19 said:
The problem with the jokes about Patrice were that they weren't clever. They were just racist and fat jokes. No thought went into them. You know they wouldn't say those things in any other place than a roast, or they would have gotten booed off the stage. Racial jokes can be funny if they are done in a clever way. Its a difference between being edgy and clever, and just plain offensive. That's why Amy's Ryan Dunn joke didn't work. I think that's why Patrice was salty.
its not racist you fool, its comedy! they just jokes stop being so sensitive.
 09-20-2011, 01:17 PM         #48
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Patrice caught feelings dude catching feelings at a roast

overall the show was alright, they need to get better roasters though.
 7 years ago '04        #49
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
 wheezyfbaby said:
Does Comedy Central release an uncut version of the Roast on DVD? It appears material was edited out.
its been ripped already, check your favorite download source.
 7 years ago '10        #50
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,355 | Props total: 1456 1456
 JeeQ said:
"

Anthony Jeselnik is the new king of the roast. Oh and Amy is definitely the new Lisa
Not even close.

Jeff Ross sh*ts on dude and Lisa sh*ts all over her, she sucks.
 7 years ago '10        #51
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,355 | Props total: 1456 1456
 wheezyfbaby said:
Does Comedy Central release an uncut version of the Roast on DVD? It appears material was edited out.
Yep, all of them.

If you watch the roast late at night on comedy central it will be uncensored and not bleep out anything.
 7 years ago '09        #52
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
space
$22,143 | Props total: 7147 7147
Just watched it, Tyson shouldnt of been there he was never gonna be funny and kept interrupting others it was annoying(Steve O from Jackass, Shatner and the final roaster before Charlie brought nothing to the table either). Tyson definitely got put in his place though.

The 2 new women did better than Whitney and Lisa ever did(Whitney just sceams and Lisa is repetitively unfunny), Jeff Ross did the best but i had heard a few of the jokes about Charlie on youtube

It should of been the best roast ever but was mediocre as fu*k because of the lineup, Flava Flav`s was the best

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 09-20-2011 at 03:40 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #53
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
We really gonna act like the camera cuts to Tyson weren't the funniest parts of the roast?

Every time they showed his reaction I was
 7 years ago '07        #54
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,402 | Props total: 36 36
i thought the roast was good

i like jezzleneck or whatever his last name is the best, jeff ross was good but he used all those jokes on the tour, hes too good to go thru all the time to use the same jokes.

everybody was good, thought shatner was the weakest. and u know sheen's rebuttal mightve been the high point, he k!lled it!
 7 years ago '09        #55
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
space
$22,143 | Props total: 7147 7147
Jeselnik is an overrated roaster(dont like his delivery much)and he did far worse at this one than the Donald Trump one. Yes Jeff Ross had done some jokes but if people didnt record them on there phone and up to youtube we wouldnt of heard them.

Jimmy Kimmell was a very good roaster/roastmaster they should get him back also they should stop picking random celebs for it
 7 years ago '09        #56
mtva24 224 heat pts224 OP
space
space
$8,995 | Props total: 1545 1545
comedy central's best of the roast

7 years ago '05        #57
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,537 | Props total: 175 175
only funny roast was Flava Flav....the best roast none of them have been funny since
 7 years ago '10        #58
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
space
$69,272 | Props total: 27615 27615
Yoooo Jon Lovitz had me dyin His voice lmaoo

Seth is hilarious as always. They need to keep bringing him back as roastmaster.

Jeff Ross.......motherfu*king Jeff Ross Dude had quickfire joke after quickfire joke. Ross>>>>>

Andy Jeselnik lmfaoooo Dude gets better every year on the roasts lol. When he said the deep fry your fingernails joke, I just took off my headphones and started cryin laughin on the floor

Amy Schumer was just ruthless & fu*king vicious Too many quotable's from her lol

William Shatner. Yooooo he fu*king k!lled it lol. His mannerisms & expressions were on point & oh my god he flamed Patrice lmao

Patrice Oneal.......this....motherfu*ker lmaoo. He got revenge on everybody. sh*t got real when he said fu*k it, I'ma do this off the top lol. Had me cryin for 5 minutes @ It's all been very Christian Slaterish lmaooo

Charlie Sheen. He fu*king ETHERED Seth Mcfarlane lol. Can't believe he said he dates women who still get their period He went on a streak just roasting Oneal then Jon Levitz again, then Amy.
 09-21-2011, 02:35 AM         #59
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Yoooo Jon Lovitz had me dyin His voice lmaoo

Seth is hilarious as always. They need to keep bringing him back as roastmaster.

Jeff Ross.......motherfu*king Jeff Ross Dude had quickfire joke after quickfire joke. Ross>>>>>

Andy Jeselnik lmfaoooo Dude gets better every year on the roasts lol. When he said the deep fry your fingernails joke, I just took off my headphones and started cryin laughin on the floor

Amy Schumer was just ruthless & fu*king vicious Too many quotable's from her lol

William Shatner. Yooooo he fu*king k!lled it lol. His mannerisms & expressions were on point & oh my god he flamed Patrice lmao

Patrice Oneal.......this....motherfu*ker lmaoo. He got revenge on everybody. sh*t got real when he said fu*k it, I'ma do this off the top lol. Had me cryin for 5 minutes @ It's all been very Christian Slaterish lmaooo

Charlie Sheen. He fu*king ETHERED Seth Mcfarlane lol. Can't believe he said he dates women who still get their period He went on a streak just roasting Oneal then Jon Levitz again, then Amy.
so basically.........Yooooo dude motherfu*king lmaoo fu*king *smiley* lol rofl
 09-21-2011, 03:27 AM         #60
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo did anybody notice that Mike Tyson couldn't button his jacket? Dude tried like a million times.
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
34 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
82 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
12 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
129 comments
2 days ago