Fabolous Calls DJ Clue, Addresses Fight And Denies Ray J Punching Him

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-19-2011, 08:54 PM         #201
I ito I  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@jimjonescapo: It's 3 sides to every story I already heard 2 we just missin th truth grrrr
 6 years ago '07        #202
YoungFresh2Def 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 5 5
Isn't Ray J cool with Raz B? Is that who he was talking about getting to do Fab in?

[pic - click to view]

"...but I'm saying though, what you need me to do to Fab?"

[pic - click to view]

"C'mon my n*gga, you know thats what I do."

Last edited by YoungFresh2Def; 09-19-2011 at 09:03 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #203
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,692 | Props total: 15457 15457
 I ito I said:
@jimjonescapo: It's 3 sides to every story I already heard 2 we just missin th truth grrrr
The first time I ever heard something logical from Jim Jones.

We need to hear stories from 50 and Floyd :dancingcool:
 09-19-2011, 08:59 PM         #204
DaInfamous  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ray j was def on that whitney
 6 years ago '06        #205
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,912 | Props total: 7613 7613
Fab is right, ray j is one corny n*gga. Ima give fab the benifit of the doubt on this one, cant wait to hear 50s version of the truth
 6 years ago '10        #206
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
I knew Brooklyn didn't take an L
 6 years ago '04        #207
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
 Kingme said:
Fab is right, ray j is one corny n*gga. Ima give fab the benifit of the doubt on this one, cant wait to hear 50s version of the truth
I highly doubt 50 would even address this though.. I don't think he wants to burn bridges with both of them.
 6 years ago '05        #208
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
fab trying to play the two cool for all this smh w.e could he do i think he took punch
 6 years ago '04        #209
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
fab trying to play the two cool for all this smh w.e could he do i think he took punch
He may or may not have taken a punch.. but the fact of the matter is that dude still performed WITHOUT his shades, something he doesn't at all. So in the end, even if he did get snuffed he wasn't afraid to show it.

Ray J getting mad over some sh*t on the internet =

Ol' sensitive a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #210
space
space
space
 refuze said:
I highly doubt 50 would even address this though.. I don't think he wants to burn bridges with both of them.
@ n*ggas thinking Brandy's little brother can help 50's career, damn you sippin' that soup now huh? You liked his Breakfast Club rant that much? You a fan now? You coppin' his retail?

WHAT THE fu*k CAN RAY J OFFER 50?
 6 years ago '04        #211
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
 YoungFresh2Def said:
@ n*ggas thinking Brandy's little brother can help 50's career, damn you sippin' that soup now huh? You liked his Breakfast Club rant that much? You a fan now? You coppin' his retail?

WHAT THE fu*k CAN RAY J OFFER 50?

n*gga, what would make you even think I was a Ray J fan?

This is NOT 50's battle.. dude is way smarter than that to get involved. At the end of the day, Ray J was just bitter over some JOKE on Twitter. Making himself look like a dumbass.
 6 years ago '05        #212
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 1152 1152
Fab need to stay off twitter and hit the studio b4 he caught up in some real beef over his internet antics ! Ray J was Off that WHITE GURL up all night mad a.ss fu*k .. not the 1st Rapper i seen beef over some twitter sh*t... Messy Marv Too Short beef... Messy Was Up all night tweeting hella dope fiend sh*t off that W.GURL sending shots at too short..
 6 years ago '07        #213
space
space
space
 refuze said:

n*gga, what would make you even think I was a Ray J fan?

This is NOT 50's battle.. dude is way smarter than that to get involved. At the end of the day, Ray J was just bitter over some JOKE on Twitter. Making himself look like a dumbass.
So let me get this straight, according to YOUR LOGIC, 50 doesn't want to get into this because he doesn't want to burn a bridge with Ray J? But he would go in on...gee where should I begin...Nas? Jay? Ja Rule (the hottest thing on radio at the time), Jadakiss?

C'mon, your truly sippin' that Ray J soup, you burning yourself homie.

Last edited by YoungFresh2Def; 09-19-2011 at 09:17 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #214
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,800 | Props total: 1823 1823
Puff constantly showing how much of a snake A$$ dude he really is

always talking all that positivity, peaceful, count your blessings and just get money , diddy boppin with good vibes BS , and he over there putting the battery in Ray J's back . Lil Kim hit it on the head when she called him the most positive negative person in the industry.
 6 years ago '07        #215
space
space
space
 psylence2k said:
Puff constantly showing how much of a snake A$$ dude he really is

always talking all that positivity, peaceful, count your blessings and just get money , diddy boppin with good vibes BS , and he over there putting the battery in Ray J's back . Lil Kim hit it on the head when she called him the most positive negative person in the industry.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by YoungFresh2Def; 09-19-2011 at 09:25 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #216
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
 YoungFresh2Def said:
So let me get this straight, according to YOUR LOGIC, 50 doesn't want to get into this because he doesn't want to burn a bridge with Ray J? But he would go in on...gee where should I begin...Nas? Jay? Ja Rule (the hottest thing on radio at the time), Jadakiss?

C'mon, your truly sippin' that Ray J soup, you burning yourself homie.
I should have clarified myself.. It's more like he has no reason whatsoever to get involved with this sh*t in the first place. Yeah, I get how 50 has always gone after rappers but there simply isn't any advantage on taking sides with this beef.

He went at those rappers to elevate himself in the rap game, what the fu*k would him getting involved in another man's beef do?

Stop missing the point. Obviously Ray J is a lame for this sh*t but I don't see 50 doing anything to escalate sh*t.. that's it
 6 years ago '07        #217
space
space
space
 refuze said:
I should have clarified myself.. It's more like he has no reason whatsoever to get involved with this sh*t in the first place. Yeah, I get how 50 has always gone after rappers but there simply isn't any advantage on taking sides with this beef.

He went at those rappers to elevate himself in the rap game, what the fu*k would him getting involved in another man's beef do?

Stop missing the point. Obviously Ray J is a lame for this sh*t but I don't see 50 doing anything to escalate sh*t.. that's it
50 loves drama man, always has always will. 50 loves being a part of it, in the middle of it, I think your missing the point, 50 enjoys this sh*t to the max. 50 will hang with Diddy yesterday and call him a bi*ch on the radio today just for giggles, he loves reactions, he loves what he did to Ray J. If he doesn't speak on it I bet its because he thinks one of these two have dug a deep hole already and he doesn't want to be related with any beef that turns REAL, not because he's afraid to burn bridges. A BOSS never fears a UNDERLING!
 6 years ago '07        #218
space
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #219
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
 TDH Music said:
Nah 50 aint saying shyt cuz he dont wanna be a.ssociated with Ray J like dat and he know Ray J aint built like dat plain and simple.
Exactly.. that's what I was trying to get at. He knows Ray J was mad weak for starting up sh*t cause of Twitter and was pretty much testing him. No way he'd back up that lame n*gga nor go against Fab.
 6 years ago '06        #220
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,912 | Props total: 7613 7613
 refuze said:
You probably right but it would be fun if he does
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago