Jim Rome Weighs in on Mayweather/Ortiz Fight & Pacquiao (video)

most viewed right now
 130
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
jasonrcruz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 Dat n*gga87 said:
so we going to act like Floyd hasn't been hearing that whole "your legacy isn't complete till you beat this and that person" for the pass 10yrs then he beats them, but it still continues to some1 else. Money knows he will never get the credit he deserves at least while he's still alive. in all honesty he's bigger than the sport that made him at this point, which is why he gets $30, to $60 million plus a f!ght while his opponent is lucky to get 10% of what Floyd gets.

Also its NO grey area with that knockout, it was completely legally unlike all 3 headbutts Ortiz did.

Floyd clearly acknowledged 2 apologizes from Vick before the ref started the f!ght. he even acknowledge the 3rd apology after the ref continued the f!ght. after that PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES

if vick would have gotten him first I'd be all for it
oh really, do you care to elaborate on who those f!ghters were...cause I've seen every Mayweather f!ght since the olympics and besides Corrales, I don't know who else he's fought that "the people wanted to see"

1. Cotto was an undefeated welterweight champion the same time as floyd and he waited him out till he was beaten by someone else.

2. When floyd was coming up at 130-135, mosley was an undefeated champion and he waited for shane to move up to f!ght de la hoya.


Thats really the only 2 f!ghters that people wanted to see and he never fought them. I'm not saying those guys woulda beaten him but its not like he got in there and whooped them.
 6 years ago '09        #122
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 dehdeh23 said:
Exactly, we went down this path before. What was Floyds last excuse? Too many legal problems? Yet, he still has all the same legal issues pending and then takes a f!ght with Ortiz?!? What about his legal problems?? Did they magically disappear? NOPE. If ya'll don't see he keeps making excuses your crazy.

When Pacquiao is done with Marquez and the 2 teams start negotiations again (officially) and Pacquiao agrees to Random Blood and Urine (which is expected) and your boy Floyd doesn't take the f!ght/ignores the calls for a f!ght/makes an excuse not to f!ght - What will you guys have to say for yourselves? NOTHING.

You better pray that he takes the f!ght or Floyd and his stans will be done.
My boy? Roy Jones is my favorite f!ghter. I want to see the f!ght, but I could care less who wins. The only legal problems he has are with the Pac defamation lawsuit. The a.ssault charges have no teeth to them.

Koncz has repeatedly said they never agreed to anything under 15 days.
 6 years ago '09        #123
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 jasonrcruz said:
oh really, do you care to elaborate on who those f!ghters were...cause I've seen every Mayweather f!ght since the olympics and besides Corrales, I don't know who else he's fought that "the people wanted to see"

1. Cotto was an undefeated welterweight champion the same time as floyd and he waited him out till he was beaten by someone else.

2. When floyd was coming up at 130-135, mosley was an undefeated champion and he waited for shane to move up to f!ght de la hoya.


Thats really the only 2 f!ghters that people wanted to see and he never fought them. I'm not saying those guys woulda beaten him but its not like he got in there and whooped them.
Cotto was a paper champ. He won a vacant belt over fu*king Quitana. Floyd wanted him at 140, but Arum, knowing Floyd might walk out on him later, wasn't going to feed his next cash cow in line to Floyd. Cotto's people even said he wasn't ready.

Floyd repeatedly called out Mosley, but Shane was chasing the money. Floyd was the better f!ghter, but he wasn't a draw. Shane would risk a loss against a guy who couldn't bring him the big bucks.
 6 years ago '04        #124
jasonrcruz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
Thanks for the proper response, most people that post in any floyd/pacman thread doesn't know sh*t about boxing. Floyds resume from 2003-06 reads like this

Victoriano Sosa/Phillip Ndou/demarcus corley/Henry Bruseles/arturo gatti/sharmba mitchell.

I thought he had an opportunity to have stiffer competition during his prime. Floyd is an amazing f!ghter but his resume is not.
 6 years ago '09        #125
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
Taking on Bruseles to f!ght for Gatti's paper belt is absolutely despicable. Corley is one of the best gatekeepers in recent years. That's a decent win. Everyone else were C/D class f!ghters that were punching bags.
 6 years ago '04        #126
jasonrcruz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 xRapHeadx said:
Taking on Bruseles to f!ght for Gatti's paper belt is absolutely despicable. Corley is one of the best gatekeepers in recent years. That's a decent win. Everyone else were C/D class f!ghters that were punching bags.
agreed, the good ones deserve a tune up f!ght sometimes, hell Oscar fought Oba Carr and he has never ducked any f!ghter but atleast the man fought trinidad right after. Floyds signature win is still corrales in my mind because at that time corrales was dangerous and people really thought he had a chance. I don't see any other big wins...maybe castillo II...cause floyd really lost the first f!ght
 6 years ago '09        #127
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
Floyd won both f!ghts, rather convincingly.

The Genaro Hernandez win is just as good, if not better, than Corrales. Both JLC wins were better. The Hatton and De La Hoya wins are very underrated.
 6 years ago '04        #128
jasonrcruz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 xRapHeadx said:
Floyd won both f!ghts, rather convincingly.

The Genaro Hernandez win is just as good, if not better, than Corrales. Both JLC wins were better. The Hatton and De La Hoya wins are very underrated.
your right about the Genaro f!ght, hatton and de la hoya i'm not giving that to either floyd or pacman.
 6 years ago '10        #129
hbonnie23 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$513 | Props total: 551 551



i honestly think alot of guys really dont want to f!ght mayweather, victor ortiz wanted to f!ght him up until the second round where floyd tagged him with those right hands in sucsession, mosley didnt want to f!ght after he hit floyd and floyd came back. its almost like these guys get in the ring and realize its not as easy as it looks and find a way out. what vic did was downright heartless.
 09-21-2011, 12:46 AM         #130
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbonnie23 said:



i honestly think alot of guys really dont want to f!ght mayweather, victor ortiz wanted to f!ght him up until the second round where floyd tagged him with those right hands in sucsession, mosley didnt want to f!ght after he hit floyd and floyd came back. its almost like these guys get in the ring and realize its not as easy as it looks and find a way out. what vic did was downright heartless.
yes your right alot of these f!ghters are ducking floyd their scared to death to f!ght him
 09-21-2011, 12:48 AM         #131
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
guys like paul williams, cotto, etc etc scared to death... floyd had to retire and do wwf ppv's and than come back and still deal with the same bullsh*t... every body be ducking money may... it aint fun getting hit with glass hands ya know....
 09-21-2011, 12:51 AM         #132
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who has Pacroid fought that was actually at the top of their game going into the f!ght???

It's embarrassing that people brag about his last six wins
 09-21-2011, 12:53 AM         #133
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willye said:
guys like paul williams, cotto, etc etc scared to death... floyd had to retire and do wwf ppv's and than come back and still deal with the same bullsh*t... every body be ducking money may... it aint fun getting hit with glass hands ya know....
Word if you remember the gatti f!ght they showed the look on EVERY f!ghters face in the arena

& they were SHOOK

but you talk as if you havent seen a Mayweather f!ght

so maybe you missed it
 6 years ago '06        #134
damn_ryght 
space
avatar space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
 Nate187um said:
Who has Pacroid fought that was actually at the top of their game going into the f!ght???

It's embarrassing that people brag about his last six wins
pac would be open to f!ghting champs like berto or P Williams before they got their a.ss whooped but we all know boxing is also a business and those f!ghts will not sell..

he's beaten guys much bigger/stronger than him and thats why he will go down as GOAT...
 09-21-2011, 01:16 AM         #135
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
Word if you remember the gatti f!ght they showed the look on EVERY f!ghters face in the arena

& they were SHOOK

but you talk as if you havent seen a Mayweather f!ght

so maybe you missed it
was at the f!ght.....


 6 years ago '05        #136
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 damn_ryght said:
pac would be open to f!ghting champs like berto or P Williams before they got their a.ss whooped but we all know boxing is also a business and those f!ghts will not sell..

he's beaten guys much bigger/stronger than him and thats why he will go down as GOAT...
His last six f!ghts has been versus f!ghters coming off losses or warm up wins. Try again.
 6 years ago '05        #137
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 Nate187um said:
Who has Pacroid fought that was actually at the top of their game going into the f!ght???

It's embarrassing that people brag about his last six wins
This. I don't understand it. Mayweather f!ghts guys, they're old or overrated, etc.

Pacquiao f!ghts the same guys, except coming off losses (three of them to Floyd), and he gets praised. Makes no sense.
 6 years ago '04        #138
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
 Willye said:
are you a clown im talking about years ago cotto was undefeated money was scared to death i forget the excuse that time.... so yes all these guys just fought each other cause floyd was on his first retirement thats what money does when he knows he cant beat a guy he retires lol and comes back hoping the guys lost but ....... pac just keeps knocking niccas out lol


Shut your bi*ch a.ss up!!! Mayweather scared HAHAHAHAH! please n*gga, shut the fu*k up, you sound like a tool!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
108 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy